• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
depends I mean what are they doing with this john stewart vs Little Gap feud

Seth-kun has to be in a garbage feud so people forget about his briefcase, so when he cashes in either at Mania or Raw night after, it'll be a surprise.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stewarts I'd like to see on Raw in order of interest:

1. Patrick
2. Jackie
3. John

Disappointed French isn't first on the list.
7ulPtzT.jpg

Gorillaz

Seth-kun has to be in a garbage feud so people forget about his briefcase, so when he cashes in either at Mania or Raw night after, it'll be a surprise.
that's what I figured

Looking at the thread from last year mania, it was hilarious when the streak ended. That thread was dead lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Rocky Romero. They all trained together at the old NJPW L.A. dojo, Romero & Karl now help recommend gaijin talent for New Japan.
gaijin means foreigner*

Bootaaay now using fansub linguistics merging japanese with english and shit.

Yeh. I guess I'll rent.

I just can't watch gaming media. I just can't. I absolutely hate sitting still watching games when I could be playing a game. It's a hurdle :( I'll never understand how people can watch a game they even have, especially, when they could be playing it.

My god I once spent 8 hours straight watching SF 4 continuous online matches via twitch.

gaijin means foreigner*

You say 'now' as if it isn't something I've written hundreds of times on this forum, baka Plywood!

I forget, was it Romero or Koslov who got too FAT and got let go from NJPW?

Koslov, but I think New Japan were souring on the team as their stuff was becoming a bit tired. Rocky's now going to team with Trent Baretta as 'Roppongi Vice'.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
gaijin means foreigner*

Gary Hart did the best explanation of "gaijin" I've ever seen. What a great dude, his promos are amazing and this is no exception. GUY JEEN!

EDIT: Unfortunately I couldn't find the interview. :(

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair to the Japanese Pro Wrasslin' community they are basically one of the only institutions in Japan with any respect for foreigners at all.

rrc1594

So why did Rey win at WM22 Angle seems way over then Rey.

Edit- He's getting booed all through out the match, or was Chicago just a bad crowd

bjork

Those were both several years after they were on television and already had figures made. It's like people who give Yukes shit about their roster being outdated. Imagine Hogan gets his first big figure made and immediately cuts his hair so that the figure doesn't look right.

So scan a guy's head and introduce a newer model with a different hair sculpt. It isn't that difficult. If they could switch the hair of a Posh Spice doll weeks after she got the new style, a wrestling toy could have new hair or a new tattoo. Especially when you consider many of them use the same body and arms.

Or, pepper more variety into the waves so the same four guys aren't in every other assortment.

Naruto becomes really fucking bad in the 2nd part of the manga.

So does DBZ post-Cell Games. Naruto never had people turning into cookies and guys getting fucked up by balls of chocolate, at least.

Sunny, they're basically the same formula, it just depends which aesthetic you prefer. They're both strong early, then fall into the "it's too big to stop now, keep making chapters" trap after a certain point. But even then, both have late-game moments that are cool.

Disappointed French isn't first on the list.
7ulPtzT.jpg

http://www.hulu.com/watch/12203

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So does DBZ post-Cell Games. Naruto never had people turning into cookies and guys getting fucked up by balls of chocolate, at least.

Sunny, they're basically the same formula, it just depends which aesthetic you prefer. They're both strong early, then fall into the "it's too big to stop now, keep making chapters" trap after a certain point. But even then, both have late-game moments that are cool.

Wait, what?

Is this racist or are people legitimately being fucked up by balls of chocolate?

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Wait, what?

Is this racist or are people legitimately being fucked up by balls of chocolate?

DBZ's entire shtick is that they are tied to food. (All the character's names are based on food - be in the japanese version of the name, the main name, or their alternate name).

jmdajr

One of the best episodes I ever saw was where Goku wanted to get his drivers license. I don't know, I was just incredible amused.

Top Bottom