• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

UberTag

Yes it does... The WWE is a multi-billion dollar business. Vince didn't build it with hardcore losers who want to play dress up using mommy's closet. He built his company off the backs of the goddamn mainstream audience.
Mainstream audience? Where are they? Hardcore losers are all he's got left. It's just a larger group of people than he realizes because he still thinks the IWC is a thing and that it consists largely of only a thousand or so guys on the Internet.
Next time dress as a relevant modern star, or better yet don't show your fucking face in Vince's arena ever again...
That's largely his mentality. Would be nice for some fans to take him up on the idea instead of crawling back like abused puppies wagging their tails after they get slapped in the face.

kiguel182

Matches I care for at Mania:

- Rollins vs Orton.

- Ladder match for the entertainment value of it.

And that's it. As much as I love watching Lesnar is hard to care for that match. Really hard.

I also always forget Bray Wyatt is wrestling Taker. With just goes to show how little interest I have in it.

Fuuuuccckkk

Well if it's the last 3 episodes then I can deal with that. Hopefully that's not just for El Rey. I need my Better Call Saul.

Each channel has different on demand options. Travel, Home and garden and another have the ability to watch anything that aired in the last 3 days. Disney owned channels have an on demand of a seemingly random amount of shows, some shows have an almost full season while others have a handful of episodes. Turner networks have only a live feed. I've not checked AMC but I think that's a live feed only station.

Alo0oy

Banned
I just watched Cena & Rusev's contract signing on youtube.

Is John Cena playing the white arrogant misogynist American stereotype now? Or was that unintentional?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
#Wrestlemehnia

SD6gPa2.gif

RobbieNick

That guy. "OOOooooooOOHH! She said 'BITCH!' How incredibly randy of her! Such a titillating comeback of epic proportions!"

Currently watching last nights RAW on HULU. Is the mic shorting on Paul Haymen written in for some reason? Because it's been happening every week for 3 weeks now. .

scabro

That guy. "OOOooooooOOHH! She said 'BITCH!' How incredibly randy of her! Such a titillating comeback of epic proportions!"

Currently watching last nights RAW on HULU. Is the mic shorting on Paul Haymen written in for some reason? Because it's been happening every week for 3 weeks now. .

i think hes really shooting, and vince is trying to keep him in line

You can already see it.

They always let it go too long (or too short) and any good that would have come of it looses steam.

Utterly amazed Miz and Sandow aren't concluding their feud at Wrestlemania, it just seemed to be the right time to let them at each other and build a singles feud over the next few months. Instead, like you said, it'll be drawn out to the point where no one really cares enough to see Mizdow kick The Miz' arse.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel no pity for people who hate the direction of the WWE but continue to attend its events when even the most dimwitted should have realized by now that their opinion doesn't matter to the WWE because they're going to keep paying anyways.

jred2k

I would be so bummed if I went to an event dressed as Randy Savage and they made me put on an Uso shirt instead. I mean, its one thing to take away their costumes, but to put them is Uso shirts is just sadistic.

Kaladin

Utterly amazed Miz and Sandow aren't concluding their feud at Wrestlemania, it just seemed to be the right time to let them at each other and build a singles feud over the next few months. Instead, like you said, it'll be drawn out to the point where no one really cares enough to see Mizdow kick The Miz' arse.

These kind of angles require WWE to gauge crowd reaction and pull the trigger at the right time.

WWE ain't gonna do that.

RP912

Banned
That's like going to a NJPW event wearing a Cena shirt and security telling you to put on this Bullet Club shirt instead........well that would be a blessing.

The bad news keeps rolling in for WWE's flagship show heading into WrestleMania 31.

Monday's Raw scored a 2.73 rating, down one-tenth of a rating from last week's 2.85 rating. It was nearly the lowest-rated Raw of the year.

Balee dat

scabro

"Nope," Punk answered when asked whether he ever flips on WWE programming. "She'll tell me when I should watch something, like something she's excited about it, but she never does."

punk throwing that sneak shade

kiguel182

Did they really confiscate Bryan signs?

Man, my decision of not giving them any money is feeling better everyday. And I feel my days of watching Raw are numbered. Right now I'm just using it as background noise on the off chance something good happens.

Shame this is the same company that gives us NXT.

Kaladin

Did they really confiscate Bryan signs?

Man, my decision of not giving them any money is feeling better everyday. And I feel my days of watching Raw are numbered. Right now I'm just using it as background noise on the off chance something good happens.

Shame this is the same company that gives us NXT.

You'll be back. All of us go through phases of not watching.

Yet viewership went up compared to last week.

Viewership was even.

Raw's viewership was even with last week's show, though, with 3.919 million viewers.

But viewership in and of itself is irrelevant. Ratings matter because it measures the percentage of possible eyes you can gather. Which means more people watched TV Monday this week than last week, yet none of the extra people watching watched Raw. There's a reason that ratings are the deciding factor when shows get renewed/cancelled and not viewership.

Top Bottom