• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

I can't believe we're not allowed to say "mark" anymore, but Sephzilla is allowed to say such hurtful slurs about the Dreamcast.

When did this new anti-FnP rule pass, Sunny?

When were we not allowed to say mark?

ZwCm3vN.gif

bjork

This Alucard gimmick of double/triple/quadruple post things needs to at least have a stipulation that he use a revolving avatar or something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe we're not allowed to say "mark" anymore, but Sephzilla is allowed to say such hurtful slurs about the Dreamcast.

When did this new anti-FnP rule pass, Sunny?

"Mark" is a hallmark of HnI. We can do better.

It's pretty much the shittiest, lowest-common-denominator type of "ha you are stupid" that can exist on a wrasslin board. It's not a banned term at all, I just hope we're better than that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Power Stone is overrated as fuck. You know how people complain about the Smash ball in Brawl? That's ALL Power Stone was. Fuck it. Shit tier game. Almost as shit tier as Anarchy Reigns.

Sokantish

It's pretty much the shittiest, lowest-common-denominator type of "ha you are stupid" that can exist on a wrasslin board. It's not a banned term at all, I just hope we're better than that.

I think the use of "carny" is worse than "mark"

Vylash

look at this ascension loving mark

I came in here for wrestling talk and get hit with a massive amount of Dreamcast love. You are doing it right wrasslegaf.....Wait you hate Firefly? You sonsabitches! Haha but seriously as good as that show was it wasnt the god tier of Joss Whedon shows like Angel was.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I came in here for wrestling talk and get hit with a massive amount of Dreamcast love. You are doing it right wrasslegaf.....Wait you hate Firefly? You sonsabitches! Haha but seriously as good as that show was it wasnt the god tier of Joss Whedon shows like Angel was.

That's Sephzilla that hates Firefly. He's got a whole lot of other opinions that are wrong too. He also hates Anita Sarkeesian's video series. Crazy talk.

Sephzilla

XenoRaven

Anarchy Reigns is fun as hell. There were circumstances in place that did not allow me to play the game as long as I wanted, but I will always remember that game fondly.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

If you think that Paul Heyman and all these other guys are secretly shooting, that's just what that is. Its not a generalized insult.

Sephzilla

More real talk

Above all else you guys are great. Your responses to my Dreamcast comments made me laugh and feel better during a shitty work day

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
So, the reddit "insider" is saying it looks like Lesnar is going to re-sign with WWE; and Hunter is trying to convince Vince that they should keep the belt on Lesnar past WM 31 and onward. Also; if they go that route, they want to go Cena with the US belt and Bryan with the IC belt in order to make them more prominent / mean more.

Thoughts?

Anarchy...Reigns

Ha!

So, the reddit "insider" is saying it looks like Lesnar is going to re-sign with WWE; and Hunter is trying to convince Vince that they should keep the belt on Lesnar past WM 31 and onward. Also; if they go that route, they want to go Cena with the US belt and Bryan with the IC belt in order to make them more prominent / mean more.

Thoughts?

I think it's a good move; Cena can definitely be an effective U.S. champion, the IC title needs to have some relevance again, and I could deal with Lesnar being champ for a while.

Sephzilla

Thoughts?

it makes too much sense so vince wont do it

Sephzilla

You know what, fuck, I forgot that Dreamcast had Soul Calibur

hqdefault.jpg

Oh behalf of WrassleGAF I issue a formal apology. I will no longer say f
uck
the Dreamcast. I will no longer say it was an overrated piece of s
hit

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd watch a Thunder In Paradise reboot starring John Cena if they got the Baywatch people again and it was written and directed like it was 1993 but with John Cena.

Anth0ny

Thoughts?

Too good to be true.

If true, they will fuck it up.

/WWE

RP912

Banned
It's a step up from "A Man Called Sting" though IMO

A Man Called Sting sounds bad ass though. It sounds like a 90s tv action show. The Vigilante is just plain bad. What injustice is Sting trying to resolved? WCW's tarnished legacy? Trips "power trip" even though he could give a fuck about Raw? Wtf is Sting's motivation :/ :/

Thoughts?

Remember before Fastlane when "insiders" where sure Bryan was going to be added to the main event and that Vince was cooling on Reigns?

Sephzilla

A Man Called Sting sounds bad ass though. It sounds like a 90s tv action show. The Vigilante is just plain bad. What injustice is Sting trying to resolved? WCW's tarnished legacy? Trips "power trip" even though he could give a fuck about Raw? Wtf is Sting's motivation :/ :/

The Vigilante nickname would have been perfect if Sting brought up WWE's revisionist history of WCW

Thoughts?

It's the best possible idea and will bring some excitement and uncertainty coming out of Wrestlemania. Cena and Bryan with the US and IC titles through to Summerslam would be a good thing I think, and Brock can show up every now and then to slowly build whatever his next feud or next match with Reigns will be.

If the main event at Wrestlemania is an obviously bad match, they should ditch the Reigns stuff for now but I dunno who else they could have feud with Brock. Seth would provide a great match but character wise I dunno how much sense it makes.

The only thing I'd suggest is Brock needs to show up at a raw and actually beat up a lot of the roster one night just to show overall dominance rather than the 2 guys he has actually beat for his superpowered final boss status. Well, 3 if you count Undertaker which is a big one. I think Brock should probably beat CM Punk's record if possible since this title run should have some defining qualities to it beyond a record low number of defenses.

Top Bottom