• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

I say it's for however long his body holds up or however long Nikki is with the company.

It's not like Cena is married and has a family like HBK in his 40s. Cena's on the road a lot but a lot of that is spent being on the road with his girlfriend. Once she's out, I have a feeling his schedule won't be as busy. And I'd have to imagine by then, WWE will have found someone to replace him if it isn't Reigns.

You don't think they/he would replace her with a younger model when the time comes?

jmdajr

Heyman is going to work you guys into a shoot that will turn into a work that was actually a shoot that was disguised as a worked shoot meant to fool you smarks that this shoot was a work that started as a shoot.

n507f2d4af1613.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nikki is a bigger mark than jabroni marks that work themselves into a shoot if she thinks she's going to last beyond 'road wife.'

He ain't married her for a reason, friends. He did the same thing with Mickie James.

jmdajr

Nikki is a bigger mark than jabroni marks that work themselves into a shoot if she thinks she's going to last beyond 'road wife.'

He ain't married her for a reason, friends. He did the same thing with Mickie James.

Well.... she said she's gonna be the female Rock!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Plywood stole it from me. Shootin Azz Bizz work.
I didn't steal a damn thing from you jabroni ass mark, got worked into a work into shooting a shoot that you thought you were working and that don't know the difference between a shoot worked and work that's shoot, GOOD NIGHT HULKAMANIACS!

iMax

Anyone else fucking love that thing Miz does with his hands right before he takes his shades off? He doesn't get enough credit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Listen, friend. Paul Heyman is a known shooter. How long have you been watching wrestling? He fires from the hip. Vince only gives him a hot mic because he knows hes the only one able to carry this feud, and he needs him. So he NEEDS some way to put Heyman in check, hence the mic cuts.

Heyman shoots first and doesn't apologize. Unlike others who throw out hurtful and degrading insults, go back and edit their posts, then go BACK and re add the insult after being called out on it.

So wrestling is real, then.

zychi

Banned
If they really had balls, and really had faith in Reigns becoming the next Cena, they would have Cena turn on the USA and join forces with Rusev. His theme song is changed so it's now in Russian, he trades in his jorts for Russian olympic clothing, the whole nine yards.

Then he goes after Reigns, the WWE champion and wins the title at the next PPV. Can you imagine how hot that program would be? How nuclear his heat would be? It would be the biggest storyline in WWE in 15 years.

"In Soviet Russia Fruity Pebbles makes gay joke about you!"

"belee dat"

zychi

Banned
Would I need to mod my Dreamcast to play the Japanese version of Fire Pro Wrestling?

I'm pretty sure you can just download an image that will act as a bootlaoder and make it region free and burn it to a cd-r. There should be tutorials on the internet for that type of stuff.

Recall

I'm pretty sure you can just download an image that will act as a bootlaoder and make it region free and burn it to a cd-r. There should be tutorials on the internet for that type of stuff.

Unnecessary step.

Would I need to mod my Dreamcast to play the Japanese version of Fire Pro Wrestling?

You need the DC-X boot disc. You pop the disc in, it spins, you open the lid and put in your import game and it plays.

It's how I've done it for 13 years.

Recall

I'm talking about the LEGIT copy of Fire Pro Wrestling D.

It is very easy to purchase off Amazon or eBay.

Not everyone is a poor pirate.

Watching ICW's November show, where Galloway won the title. Show opens with the promoter promising to punch Vince McMahon in the face if he ever sees him for moving the Network launch to the same day as ICW On Demand's launch, and announcing their next big show for Wrestlemania Evening.

Not sure why I expected different.

iPPV schedule for WrestleMania week, who's watching what?

92VaUFa.png

I'm gonna try and watch everything except for Kaiju. I'll probably skip King of Indies as well, the tournament line-up isn't so great.

Watching ICW's November show, where Galloway won the title. Show opens with the promoter promising to punch Vince McMahon in the face if he ever sees him for moving the Network launch to the same day as ICW On Demand's launch, and announcing their next big show for Wrestlemania Evening.

Not sure why I expected different.

I usually skip past whatever the gobshite has to say. It obviously works for the crowd they've got, but that bullish attitude's the one thing I don't really enjoy about ICW.

Top Bottom