• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

iMax

Assuming this is the guy I'm thinking of, then yeah I have noticed him and at least one other guy who seem to be in the front rows at a lot of shows. I assumed the audience plant talk was more conspiracy stuff or jokes but I guess the WWE does basically have a few touring people they keep on staff to give good ringside reactions (and probably lessen risk to performers from over-invested/asshole fans).

Is that the case? I haven't ever paid much attention to the audience but I did notice these two guys I am thinking of as being at ringside a lot, and since the WWE tours the entire country, it seems clear they must be touring with them.

These two, yeah?

5-630x366.jpg

They're in every PPV and most Raws.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, that LU casket match is a MOTY contender. Amazing match. Everyone should seek it out.

These two, yeah?

5-630x366.jpg

They're in every PPV and most Raws.

The guy on the right is one of them, yeah. I recognise the guy on the left but that's from Brock beating the Undertaker and not other shows - I'll keep an eye out for him next time I watch some WWE though.

The other guy of the two I've noticed is usually wearing a cap cos he's probably bald. He has a little goatee thing and is a bit fat.

Alucard

Banned
So uh, based on all of the promos during tonight's NXT, they're definitely going the "We're a brand, not just a developmental territory" route.

Ultratech

Currently watching Rey de Reyes...man, they've had some shitty luck getting this going the last couple of days.

lol @ Mexico giving no fucks to copyrights

UberTag

Apparently WWE were confiscating pro Daniel Bryan signs at Raw.
The only D.Brine signs allowed going forward are "Daniel Bryan is a Turd", "Daniel Bryan Should Eat Meat", "Daniel Bryan Needs a Shave", "Daniel Bryan is a Goat-Faced Loser" and "Leave Bryan, Brie".

Sephzilla

God damnit I really need to watch fucking Lucha Underground.

Unrelated, fuck, I'm torn on how enthused I should be for tomorrow. It's my Friday since it ends my work week and then I start a mini vacation afterwards, but tomorrow at work is going to absolutely suck because I'm stuck working on a project that nobody can get their fucking heads straight on.

Ultratech

More Rey de Reys stuff:

-They had a little memorial thing at ringside at start for somebody who was in a bus accident. (I don't know who, sorry.)

Matches:
-Venum and Ludxor vs Gran Apache and Carta Brava Jr. : Was decent I guess.
-Mascarita Sagrada, Pimpinela Escarlata and Faby Apache vs. Mini Abismo Negro, Black Mamba and Taya: Decent, but pretty hilarious in spots.
-Was followed by Pentagon Jr. and Hijo del Fantasma beating up Mascarita Sagrada, Pimpinela Escarlata and Faby Apache so that Pentagon Jr could declare that he's gonna retire Rey Mysterio tonight.

So yeah...Pentagon Jr. to probably (try to) kill Rey tonight I guess.

Vylash

ZhnK18W.jpg

I used to be the type of kid that would always think the sky is falling
Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?
What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?
'Cause I don't belong in this world
That's why I'm scoffing at authority, defiant often
Flying off at the handle at my mom, no dad
So I am non-compliant at home, at school I'm just shy and awkward
And I don't need no goddamn psychologist
Tryna diagnose why I have all these underlying problems
Thinking he can try and solve them
I'm outside chalking up drawings on the sidewalk
And in the front drive talking to myself
Either that or inside hiding off in the corner somewhere quiet
Trying not to be noticed 'cause I'm crying and sobbing
I had a bad day at school so I ain't talking
Some cocksucker shoved me into a fucking locker
'Cause he said that I eyeballed him

And if you fall, I'll get you there
I'll be your savior from all the wars that are fought
Inside your world
Please have faith in my words

'Cause this is my legacy, legacy, eh
This is my legacy, legacy, eh
There's no guarantee,
It's not up to me,
We can only see
This is my legacy, legacy
Legacy, legacy

A shirt for a U.S. championship match, that's some shit I never thought would ever happen.

I kinda like the front of the Wyatt/Taker shirt, but all that garbage on the back is hideous

Top Bottom