• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
CAba72vWcAEeEQ_.jpg

Hilarious Daniel Bryan. He looks like a tree stump.
BnHXoZK.jpg

charsace

After wrestlemania I'm cancelling my sub if something worthwhile doesn't happen. Shit has been bad since Reigns return from injury and they are burying every other face to make Reigns look good, feeding him heels, and everyone that talks to Reigns has jerk him off a little start before they talk shit about him. His tag line is what has put me over the edge. If Wrestlemania does nothing for me I'm cancelling my sub and I'm done with the WWE. I'll pick up Japanese wrestling again and pray Bryan leaves.

WWE sent me (and probably everyone else) a 25 dollar voucher Happy Birthday Network voucher!

Find me the dumbest thing to buy.
I considered getting the Brock Lesnar Eat, Sleep, Conquer, Repeat slippers but there has to be something dumber than that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like how you guys still use the camera phone version of that picture.

If you got a hi-res version I can make a smiley.

WWE sent me (and probably everyone else) a 25 dollar voucher Happy Birthday Network voucher!

Find me the dumbest thing to buy.
I considered getting the Brock Lesnar Eat, Sleep, Conquer, Repeat slippers but there has to be something dumber than that.

Buy an Ascension t-shirt

After wrestlemania I'm cancelling my sub if something worthwhile doesn't happen. Shit has been bad since Reigns return from injury and they are burying every other face to make Reigns look good, feeding him heels, and everyone that talks to Reigns has jerk him off a little start before they talk shit about him. His tag line is what has put me over the edge. If Wrestlemania does nothing for me I'm cancelling my sub and I'm done with the WWE. I'll pick up Japanese wrestling again and pray Bryan leaves.
You could just cancel now and call it a day. I don't think anyone is forcing you to watch WWE or pay attention to Reigns. You chose that path friend.

Lol at Bryan leaving.

charsace

You could just cancel now and call it a day. I don't think anyone is forcing you to watch WWE or pay attention to Reigns. You chose that path friend.

Lol at Bryan leaving.

I'm holding out hope that the WWE gets smart and does something cool to catch me off guard like they did in the attitude era.

Carnby

Mugs_980x470.jpg

Scott Hall wants 7.

I'm fucking sick of WWE trying to live off the success of the attitude era. Every special on the network is attitude era recaps. Show me some Ruthless Aggression era shit. No one was watching then. We might find a recap more interesting then the 18th montage about HHH invading WCW.

I'm fucking sick of WWE trying to live off the success of the attitude era. Every special on the network is attitude era recaps. Show me some Ruthless Aggression era shit. No one was watching then. We might find a recap more interesting then the 18th montage about HHH invading WCW.

Wasn't Beniot very prevalent in that era?

I'll keep mine for NXT basically if Lesnar leaves. Although Rollins is ace too.

RP912

Banned
Sounds like Lucha Underground was the shit tonight...

I barely can catch a show even though I have a lot of time on my hands.

You'd rather see Triple H dominate the main event for almost two years straight?

The guy on the right is one of them, yeah. I recognise the guy on the left but that's from Brock beating the Undertaker and not other shows - I'll keep an eye out for him next time I watch some WWE though.

The other guy of the two I've noticed is usually wearing a cap cos he's probably bald. He has a little goatee thing and is a bit fat.
Hey man, enough with the body shaming... that's Sunny's job.

I refuse to believe this is true

- It appears WWE is really still bitter over The Young Bucks turning down a tryout in 2014. We’ve noted how WWE has applied to trademark the “too sweet” hand gesture, which is used by The Young Bucks and New Japan Pro Wrestling’s popular Bullet Club stable.

We also noted how Mark Henry apparently took a shot at the brothers during his SmackDown segment with Roman Reigns last week as he said you “young bucks” haven’t been anywhere, talking down to Reigns.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter noted on his message board that people within WWE report the line by Henry was indeed done to take a shot at The Bucks.

Back in February, WWE posted a “Fury” video on YouTube that was the “Superkick Party” edition. There was some chatter that this was also done to take a shot at the brothers and apparently that is the case. The term “Superkick Party” has been used by The Bucks for some time now.

We heard a few months back that the superkick move and the word “superkick” was being used on WWE TV a lot more. WWE has had restrictions on the move because it was once considered to be the sacred move of Shawn Michaels. There was talk within WWE that when The Bucks turned WWE down last year, WWE decided to up the use of superkicks in matches.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-la...oung-bucks-superkick-party-talk#ixzz3UoDp2baM

too sweet me bro

Because Young Bucks didn't want to go to NXT the WWE has decided to ruin the sacred move of HBK? They are happy to make HBK look like shit just to spite some indie kids? That doesn't make sense. I thought Vince and especially H loved HBK?

gurudyne

Because Young Bucks didn't want to go to NXT the WWE has decided to ruin the sacred move of HBK? They are happy to make HBK look like shit just to spite some indie kids? That doesn't make sense. I thought Vince and especially H loved HBK?

Sweet Chin Music has gone the route of the DDT. Ziggler and the Usos (at the very least--I'm probably forgetting a few) use them as impact moves, but they aren't finishers and haven't been for a while.

Sweet Chin Music has gone the route of the DDT. Ziggler and the Usos (at the very least--I'm probably forgetting a few) use them as impact moves, but they aren't finishers and haven't been for a while.
Which I find kinda silly cause a DDT/Supperkick can be made into a devastating move, more so than a lot of lame finishers of current wrestlers. I think matches would be a lot more interesting if they didn't always end with finisher moves.

On a side note, peaked my head into the figure OT, now I don't feel so bad about being a wrestling fan...

gurudyne

Which I find kinda silly cause a DDT/Supperkick can be made into a devastating move, more so than a lot of lame finishers of current wrestlers. I think matches would be a lot more interesting if they didn't always end with finisher moves.

Agreed on both points. I'd prefer someone use the DDT as a finisher again than having another failed attempt to get the Overdrive to look impactful or giving/allowing a wrestler something as bad looking as the Big Ending.

Top Bottom