• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Fox318

OMG WHAT IF WCW REFORMS AND PUTS WWE OUT OF BIZNIZZ

Vince makes a call to his son and sends him to destroy it.

ilahc1dvFcrnr.gif

I'm surprised WWNLive aren't offering any sort of iPPV package for Mania weekend. Shit is expensive, so I'm definitely skipping some stuff. It'd cost at least $75 bucks to order all 7 events, extra if you can't watch live or want VOD versions. And each show goes up by $5 if you forget to order before the day of the show.

If they'd done a $50 package deal, I would have been tempted. Indies really need to start evaluating the cost of iPPVs, because for the most part their response to streaming services have been to put their heads in the sand and hope their business isn't effected.

RP912

Banned
Just got done listening to Jericho's latest podcast. Is there anyone more underrated than this guy in the WWE?

r-truth-1952654.png

agreed....

Dude been in the WWE since the K'wick days and still can put on a good match from time to time. I loved his suplex into a guillotine move he used to do.

Nah, you're wrong here. Kojima is one of the last game makers/developers I still get excited about when I hear he's making a game. Bungie went downhill. Gearbox got exposed as fucking hacks. Inafune went from "the guy who made great Mega Man games" into the guy with a western boner who almost ruined Capcom. Valve is too busy selling other peoples games these days.

Kojima has yet to really hit a big dropoff like a lot of the other big name game devs.

You got a point there, Seph. I agree with everything, however with Bungie and Destiny (I'm not a fan of the game or 1st person shooters in general) is still pretty big.

Fox plz.
Shane would come back, slap trips in the face. Takes over the company. That's how easy he can get it. Balee Dat

I would like this to happen.

Guzim

agreed....

Dude been in the WWE since the K'wick days and still can put on a good match from time to time. I loved his suplex into a guillotine move he used to do.

Well, he was an NWA champ and a tag team champ with Pacman Jones in TNA.

Xater

Dude somehow landed on his feet, then was up and flipping around again just a few minutes later;

oEgn9Ko.gif

I'm getting around to it, gonna watch NXT then LU, before watching night 1 of the 16 carat later tonight. And the Suzuki NOAH show is on the way.

UGH, too much wrestling!!

16 Carat gifs incoming? Aw yis!

RP912

Banned
R-Truth coming out as a Confederate soldier is still one of the most mind blowing things ever.

indeed...that heel turn was so unreal it's not even funny.

Hence why I thought the WWE was going in the right direction in 2011....next year they proved me wrong :(.

Ithil

Since they're not even allowed to say Guillotine, it's probably forbidden to say Death as well. Probably got changed specially for Sting, but nobody told JBL or he's too old to remember he can say it this once.

Cole called it a Scorpion Deathdrop on RAW.

bjork

I wish the avatar bet was for Sting vs HHH instead. For some reason I think that has a bigger chance of going either way than Brock vs Roman

Are you guys even doing bets? Sounds like a bunch of wishy washy wimps when it was going around before. My offer still stands, if someone wants to do true battle.

WWE embracing the illegal gif future, friends.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/fantastic-superstar-faces

Someone call the real WWF, I see a scratch logo and I'm wildly offended!

bjork

Top Bottom