• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

bjork

Was waiting on an fragile item to be delivered, the mailman left it on my porch without knocking or anything. Like, hey dick.

3XP1u5R.jpg

bjork

Had Fedex mark a package as delivered when they didn't and a day later they told me they lost it after an investigation.

I'm just glad it showed up, it's a birthday present for a friend. Now to just figure out how to get it to her. Think I'm just gonna leave it on her porch without knocking. It works for the mailman.

Sephzilla

Kojima's phone is probably going to ring off the hook the next few days though with offers from different people. He's the defacto hottest free agent in gaming.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here's my favorite part. That the copyright's a shot at the Young Bucks.

That it has nothing to do with Kevin Nash and Scott Hall both being in the HoF name and that they want to sell some shirts. No, it's a shot at the Young Bucks. The smarks who high five each other for every Meltzer driver 'bro you get that reference?' are the ones who think the WWE is getting worked into a shoot when Meltzer and the Bucks are the shooters that are working himselves into a shoot.

HH.

Basically "motherfucker not everything is about you"

There is no controversy there. Just the Backs trying to make Backs fans feel like they're more important than they are. I like em but...yeeeah.

jmdajr

Remember Ultra games? Konami had to create another company so it could release more games cause those assholes at Ninetndo would only let them release so many titles per year.

Ultra Software Corporation was a shell corporation and publishing label created in 1988 as a subsidiary of Konami of America, in an effort to get around Nintendo of America's strict licensing rules for the North American Konami release games for Nintendo consoles. One of these rules was that a third-party company could only publish up to five games per year for the Nintendo Entertainment System in the US.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember Ultra games? Konami had to create another company so it could release more games cause those assholes at Ninetndo would only let them release so many titles per year.

A better solution is not releasing so many shitty games.

jred2k

I hope Kojima goes to develop for a first party just so we can see this forum explode. It wouldn't matter the platform, but Xbox One would create the best meltdowns from Sony fans.

So I'm guessing Nintendo is TNA? Overhyped brand that nobody watches/plays and full of tired old wrestlers/franchises?

Nintendo is WWE, controlled by a bunch of old guys that thing they know what everyone wants in a videogame, with a loyal fanbase that buys everything they release and never question them. Sometimes they are in the top, sometimes down, but they just survive year after year.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

They did it because it was best...for business.

(Honestly. Their competition even agreed with it. One of the best run monopolies ever.)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
HBK is still living. Coked out HBK gave us the air penis, possibly his finest moment.

Coked out HBK is also surprisingly great on commentary with Vince McMahon on these late 1994 and early 1995 RAWs I'm watching.

Back pill, coked up HBK though during the Attitude Era could handle it and they kicked him off after one or two RAWs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL these Nintendo speculation threads are fucking funny

these fucking people, man...

Can't wait for Bloodborne, real glad they've changed up the formula somewhat - I loved Demon's Souls to death, but Dark Souls never managed to hook me in the same way. Hoping the more challenging combat and generally more gruesome tone help in that regard.

Xater

Can't wait for Bloodborne, real glad they've changed up the formula somewhat - I loved Demon's Souls to death, but Dark Souls never managed to hook me in the same way. Hoping the more challenging combat and generally more gruesome tone help in that regard.

Boots do I have you on my PSN friends list already?

I started with Dark Souls, so it got its hooks in my deep.

JavyOO7

I'm not a fan at all of Nintendo going mobile. Even though I know Nintendo has their next console/handheld coming up, seems like this is the first step in exiting out of that market all together and go mobile only. I'm sure I'll get over this relatively soon. =p

Top Bottom