• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

stn

Folks, question. Friends and I want to get drunk and watch Wrestlemania. Don't think either of us have watched one wrestling event in years, expecting some laughs. My friend doesn't have cable. Is there a way for us to order the event, such as streaming? Or do we have to have cable and the WWE Network or whatever? Thanks.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Folks, question. Friends and I want to get drunk and watch Wrestlemania. Don't think either of us have watched one wrestling event in years, expecting some laughs. My friend doesn't have cable. Is there a way for us to order the event, such as streaming? Or do we have to have cable and the WWE Network or whatever? Thanks.

Just the network and an internet connection will do the trick. 9.99, cancel anytime. Can watch it on a PC/PS3/PS4/360/XBONE and a couple of the dedicated streaming boxes like Roku.

Kaladin

True story:

I paid $500 for my Wrestlemania 28 ticket. I was in the risers off the floor before the lower level stadium bleachers. My experience sucked though because floor level event seats at any WWE event are balls, even if you're in the risers. I was behind a pair of goof balls with signs who took pictures of each other with most entrances, and wanted to take the picture ten different times most of the time. While I was close, it felt like I was far away because I was so many rows back that I had to contend with everyone in front of me to see things.

I had fun, but it wasn't my best Wrestlemania experience, that remains 24 where I had a lower level stadium seat ticket near the 50 yard line.

stn

What if my friend doesn't have Roku but has XBox? Sorry, never did this before so don't know much. Thanks for the help!

jmdajr

What if my friend doesn't have Roku but has XBox? Sorry, never did this before so don't know much. Thanks for the help!
No problem. Just sign up and log in. Same shit as Netflix.

Edit:download the app.

Edit edit: who has that bella video?

Man God

Non-Canon Member

360/XBONE will work just fine. Just download the app, sign up and remember to cancel before the month is over.

somedevil

This match between Harper and Bryan was very good but Bryan stop trying to paralyze yourself. Plus it happened on the same move they tried last time so Harper just stop doing that move.

iMax

erm

CAgTgNlUQAACWcb.jpg

dream

Act's out of the hospital
kUL42QP.jpg

The biggest feud of 2015 is on, dream.

I've been thinking about this for the past 7 hours, and I think I know how to do this. Remember that I have a great mind for the business and booked Kevin Steen vs Sammy Zayn for WWE.

Act will be a returning hero, obviously, and she needs to embrace the sympathetic babyface role. She needs to spend a month petitioning for STARDOM to reinstate Yoshiko so she can get her revenge match. And of course there'd be all the stonewalling, with the company telling her Yoshiko is blackballed for life, that she's a liability, that this is to protect everyone in the company. This would build Yoshiko up to be a bigger monster than those (admittedly) shitty little punches she threw made her look. So Act threatens to not wrestle and forces STARDOM to acquiesce and book the money match.

Which ends the same way as the last match--a stiff work in which Act gets her orbital broken AGAIN, giving us a nice summer build to a third match where Act finally brings in a coach who will teach her how to fight:

l.jpg

Act wins the third match with a come-from-behind armbar.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What the shit is with Nikki Bella anyways? Are we supposed to think her cobbled together face and smashed-together fake balloon tits are attractive? It makes it even weirder that her sister sort of looks normal.

dream

The idea, Data West, is that Yoshiko has to be right: the fans have to be conditioned to finally realize that Act is a soft, pretty little girl, better suited to being an AV idol than the next Akira Hokuto. Which will make the payoff so powerful when she finally understands her limitations and gets tough.

JavyOO7

I had the big dumb palm tree pillar in the Miami Wrestlemania. Sucked pretty bad and basically watched a lot of that Mania on the big screen at the far end of the stadium. The Dolphins bought a beautiful screen but wished I didn't have to resort to that.

If I do go to a WM next time, I'll make sure to get front row seats or something. =p

I had the big dumb palm tree pillar in the Miami Wrestlemania. Sucked pretty bad and basically watched a lot of that Mania on the big screen at the far end of the stadium. The Dolphins bought a beautiful screen but wished I didn't have to resort to that.

If I do go to a WM next time, I'll make sure to get front row seats or something. =p

Then came the skyscrapers at Metlife in NY/NJ..not as bad as the palm trees but still awful.I live in NY and didnt bother going.

I am going to Dallas next year though. That stadium seems perfect for Mania.

ChazAshley

CharAznable's second cousin
Dunno if this has been discussed before but what's the possibility that Taker will interfere in the Reigns/Lesnar match causing Reigns to win?

Just watched the grave consequences match in LU and it was great. The presentation, using Mexican tradition "día de los muertos" (day of the dead); Mil Muertes being brutal, biting Fénix; the blood, it made sense in this match and gave it a special feel of brutality; the arena, loved how the brawled all over the arena; the casket, liked how they only used it when it made sense and did not tried to rush their opponent in the casket.

This past shows LU showed how you book a cage and casket match, they are feud enders, not just another match, you do not want to escape or finish the match early, you want to punish your rival.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dunno if this has been discussed before but what's the possibility that Taker will interfere in the Reigns/Lesnar match causing Reigns to win?

No chance

Just watched the grave consequences match in LU and it was great. The presentation, using Mexican tradition "día de los muertos" (day of the dead); Mil Muertes being brutal, biting Fénix; the blood, it made sense in this match and gave it a special feel of brutality; the arena, loved how the brawled all over the arena; the casket, liked how they only used it when it made sense and did not tried to rush their opponent in the casket.

This past shows LU showed how you book a cage and casket match, they are feud enders, not just another match, you do not want to escape or finish the match early, you want to punish your rival.

Yes, absolutely. That's the idea. Which is why gimmick PPVs suck so bad. Shit gets shoehorned. Great match. Everyone should watch it.

JavyOO7

Then came the skyscrapers at Metlife in NY/NJ..not as bad as the palm trees but still awful.I live in NY and didnt bother going.

I am going to Dallas next year though. That stadium seems perfect for Mania.

Cowboys Stadium looks beautiful and WM should look great next year. Hopefully you get good seats!

dream

I'm trying to watch this luchador casket match, Sunflower, because I believe it's important to support a company that uses blood in today's pussified day and age. But man, the terrible lighting makes it impossible to enjoy the wrestling and the blood.

Top Bottom