• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Brock Lesnar is going to beat Roman Reigns.
Brock Lesnar is going to beat up Roman Reigns.
Brock Lesnar is going to victimize Roman Reigns.
Brock Lesnar is going to Ronda Rousey his ass.

Kaladin

I'm tempted by WWN Live's King of the Indies tournament next weekend, but I don't know many of the names....

First Round Tournament Matches:

B-Boy vs. Brian Cage

Jeff Cobb vs. Rik Luxury

Rey Horus vs. Lil Cholo

Jody Kristofferson vs. Willie Mack

Jeckles vs. Luster the Legend

Adam Thornstowe vs. Shaun Ricker

Vincenzo Massaro vs. El Mariachi

Dylan Drake vs. Timothy Thatcher

Willie Mack, Brian Cage and B-Boy are about it.

Fox318

CLCoOEV.jpg

Hasney

I'm thinking it's got to be Finn or Neville. They seem the most ready.

Will mark out if I read the results the day after and see it's Tyler though.

klonere

Banned
I'm thinking it's got to be Finn or Neville. They seem the most ready.

Will mark out if I read the results the day after and see it's Tyler though.

I'd hope they wouldn't waste Finns first appearance on a throwaway battle royale....

Although he wouldn't have to talk which is his definite weak point right now.

I'm tempted by WWN Live's King of the Indies tournament next weekend, but I don't know many of the names....

B-Boy vs. Brian Cage

Jeff Cobb vs. Rik Luxury

Rey Horus vs. Lil Cholo

Shaun Ricker was Slade Randle. Great heel on the mic

Timothy Thatcher and I believe ElMariachi is from Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.

Kaladin

Shaun Ricker was Slade Randle. Great heel on the mic

Timothy Thatcher and I believe ElMariachi is from Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.

I'm thinking maybe going into it, commentary will know people won't know many of these guys and will treat them as being new to the audience.

Must say, I'm tempted because it is a classic tournament style event.

Alucard

Banned
Super shitty week, friends. Gonna try to forget about it by going to a ribs/steak restaurant with my wife n daughter.

Let's.

Do.

Thiiiiis?

I'm thinking maybe going into it, commentary will know people won't know many of these guys and will treat them as being new to the audience.

Must say, I'm tempted because it is a classic tournament style event.
I don't know half of them but just on the list it definitely looks like a great card. Enjoy if you decide to go.

E: I like Ricker because he had Percy Pringle aka Paul Bearer RIP as his manager for a couple of years and was dominate too!!

klonere

Banned
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I feel Prince Pretty won't do very well on the main roster

A list of people who can go to main roster and do well:

CJ Parker: Solid jobber gimmick for losing to people that Vince likes more
Enzo & Cass: Great mic skills that can get them over. The tag division is so haphazard they can slot right in with little issue.

I don't think anyone else will get the storyline push needed to get them established on the main roster because they need mic time and to go over big names. Nobody outside of Cena, Reigns, Byran and the whole Authority storyline vortex gets any real time to get across character. I can't see Owens, Zayn or Neville being slotted into where they need to be. Balor can probably make it but will more than likely horribly mangled.

B-Boy vs. Brian Cage

Jeff Cobb vs. Rik Luxury

Rey Horus vs. Lil Cholo

I hope Willie Mack can make it to Hoodslam so he can more openly smoke pot and wrestle at the same time.

jmdajr

Jericho should come back with Bill Demot and join Reigns. Just anyone the Internet hates the most. It be more like xpac beat but he could make it work.

Just found out I'm working on WM night. I'd be disappointed expect Rollins v. Orton is the only match I care about unless Brock decides to destroy Reigns. I see so many missed opportunities. The lack of a triple threat Shield match just kills me.

That Wrestling isn't Wrestling wasn't a bad watch. I'd watch a sequel.

Well I made good on my wager that no one would make me follow through with anyway and watched the Grave Consequences match, yeah that was pretty fun despite me having no clue as to the context of the match or who I was even watching so that's a good sign, nice to see the casket actually utilised as a bigger prop on the whole.
I should check out more of this Lucha Undergorund stuff, I've been meaning to but umm excuses.

Something about the dingy arena feels so right there.

Fox318

Bryan Alvarez is making me want to cancel my observer sub.

He is just so negative and he isn't really funny. While I feel like a bad person for saying this but the radio segments with his grandmother put me to sleep.

Top Bottom