• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Cagey

Banned
I like the one dude saying "lol you're getting worked by WWE cause they said they liked it" meaning that dude assumes Bryan Alvarez is correct and knows what he's talking about. Lol.

Fox318

I've linked him a few words of wisdom.

tumblr_mhllxwAWwS1rwgawpo1_500.gif

Anth0ny

Someone from NXT is going to the Battle Royal at WrestleMania. Fantastic news.
https://twitter.com/WrestleMania/status/579014169984409602

shit this is awesome. I always wanted NXT involvement at Mania somehow, even if it was one match. Just to get the million+ people watching exposed to the brand, and what would likely be a 4 star+ match. Getting someone into a meaningless jobber battle royal isn't quite that, but it's a start!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Corbin's gimmick after getting bumped up will be that his stomach is also a wrestler and Baron is being controlled by it.

Nekofrog

Banned
psa: if you have a SUPER prominent widows peak that is only made worse by your hair being wet, DON'T GROW LONG HAIR PLS.

it makes you look like a buffoon

Kaladin

Baron Corbin was on the Arizona Cardinals practice squad before WWE...

PHP4C872FFB474D2.jpg

also....

He played college football at Division II Northwest Missouri State. He is a three-time Golden Gloves champion, and a former Jiu-Jitsu champion. He trains at the Lion's Den in Scottsdale as a mixed martial arts fighter and has jumped in the ring for a few unsanctioned fights.

"I would not get in a ring with him," said Cardinals safety Adrian Wilson, pound-for-pound the toughest man on the team.

This summer, Pestock gained a reputation for scrapping with teammates. In two separate fights, he threw uppercuts at his opponent (Mark Washington, Cody Brown), not something defensive players normally experience from offensive lineman.

"Tom is a really good boxer. I imagine he did mess a couple of guys up," said former Arizona State offensive lineman Scott Peters, who founded the Lion's Den. "He trains. He's no-nonsense. He comes in here with bad intentions."

http://archive.azcentral.com/sports...zona-cardinals-tom-pestock.html#ixzz3Uy7jDGcx

Is this the same guy?

Fox318

does WWE have any regs on tattoos?

They force all of the women to have different colored hair but do they force talent to not get certain tattoos?

kirblar

does WWE have any regs on tattoos?

They force all of the women to have different colored hair but do they force talent to not get certain tattoos?
I believe Vince doesn't like them + it makes them have to re-do all their merch and pictures and such when it happens if it's a big one.

When you get to Randy/Rock level, of course, you just do it anyway because you can.

Kaladin

I would argue Baron Corbin is just too green for TV....needs a better look and a lot more time in the gym.

Take him off TV for about a year or so, repackage him and bring him back when he's ready.

Apparently Chrome's gif affliction has been cured. I can't say for sure but it seems a bit zippier.

Please don't start posting 40 mb gifs though (looking at you Alucard lol).

Top Bottom