• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

RBH

ixlwoTGct8ZQL.gif

iSyysAWhdS7V2.gif

i1KxP11ZbeOGH.gif

:')

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Should've made it a PPV.

It was honestly a great move on their part doing this on tv as nothing short of stunt booking like this was going to get people to turn into Nitro over RAW at that point. Plus the Georgia Dome was a freaking huge gate. It was basically a 1998 Clash of the Champions.

16BitNova

I hope Bo does a rehab stint in NXT.

I think the only way Bo stands a chance at anything is to (sadly) perhaps shadow his brother. Become "converted" and a "follower" of Bray Wyatt. I mean they are brothers, it could work. And look at Harper and Rowan they are doing quite well for themselves after splitting from Bray. Have Bray twist his mind and for a while just have Bo be a silent, hypnotized follower before breaking free and perhaps try to "save" his brother Bray and change his ways.

I'm free for hire WWE. Holla at me.

somedevil

I hope you like Reigns because he is going be on tv a lot leading up to Wrestlemania:

Monday, March 23
* Hulk Hogan on ESPN2’s SportsNation, 3 p.m. ET

Tuesday, March 24
* Roman Reigns on TBS’s CONAN, 11 p.m. ET/10 p.m. CT
* Roman Reigns on ReelzChannel’s TMZ Hollywood Sports, 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT
* Roman Reigns on ESPN2’s Sportsnation, 3 p.m. ET

Wednesday, March 25
* John Cena on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! 11:35 p.m. ET/10:35 p.m. CT

Friday, March 27
* WWE Superstars guest star on E!’s The Soup, 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT

Kaladin

Bo Dallas has been in WWE developmental since 2008.

Think about that.

He started when he was 18, fresh outta high school.

Dude knows nothing else, and he's been in developmental for almost 7 years.

7 years.

We really need Corbin releases to see truly how chubby he can be. I smell a successful Indy tag team run with Chris Hero.

Like, cmon man, you couldn't get Mason Ryan to hook you up with his dealer before he was released?

Nekofrog

Banned
As some one who never watched WCW to this day I don't knoe why Goldberg was a big deal. Never heard of any classic matches of his or anything.

Goldberg is just a second example of how, regardless of how intept WCW was overall, they freaking KNEW how to build something and go for the long con.

Same goes for Reigns, now that I think about it. You're telling me Dwayne couldn't hook Reigns up with his HGH connection so at least Reigns looks the part?

Kaladin

Goldberg was right place, right time and a lot of the right kind of build.

You can't duplicate Goldberg though, no matter how hard you try, and they've tried.

As his win streak got higher and he started facing tougher and tougher challenges, you kept watching, wanting to know how he would get past the next hurdle. There was hype for this man the likes of which we haven't really seen since.

16BitNova

Guys if you have Hulu or any other way to watch Smackdown. Watch the Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler part of the gauntlet. They put on a great match!

Goldberg was right place, right time and a lot of the right kind of build.

You can't duplicate Goldberg though, no matter how hard you try, and they've tried.

As his win streak got higher and he started facing tougher and tougher challenges, you kept watching, wanting to know how he would get past the next hurdle. There was hype for this man the likes of which we haven't really seen since.

Tonight on Nitro, GOLDBERG defends the WCW World Heavyweight Title! Can he remain undefeated or will he lose the championship to...

HUGH MORRUS?!

GLACIER?!

THE BARBARIAN?!

SCOTT PUTSKI?!

BRIAN ADAMS?!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yo, Brian Adams was in Kronik and other than Steiner, that was the last legit 'challenge' WCW were able to build for Goldbug.

I see the WWE Network video player was finally fixed on iOS. Now if only they could fix this buffering issue they have on all their Vault stuff. Nitro always drops in quality for some reason.

DMczaf

<WWE.com Writers> How do we say Vince McMahon was a shit wrestler? ...We got it!

Only HBK could have unforgettable matches at WrestleMania against a technical expert like Bret Hart and an unlikely fighter like Mr. McMahon.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For a non wrestler Vinny Mac is in some surprisingly great matches with Austin/Flair/HBK. Never saw him fight Hogan but I've never heard good things about it. Most of his Austin matches are highly enjoyable though.

Top Bottom