• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

krae_man

I just realized I have to work Sunday night. How quickly can I watch Wrestlemania after it finishes? Can I start right at 11pm? Midnight? etc?

Edit: Referring to WWE Network.

iMax

I just realized I have to work Sunday night. How quickly can I watch Wrestlemania after it finishes? Can I start right at 11pm? Midnight? etc?

You can start any programme from the beginning, even as it's being broadcast.

It should be on there a couple minutes after its off the air. At least I remember last year's WrestleMania being on there pretty damn quick.

krae_man

Good Stuff. I'll get home from work around 10pm Wrestlemania Sunday. I can watch the main event live and go back and watch the rest of Start from the beginning and fast forward through the crappy skits.

Kaladin

Good Stuff. I'll get home from work around 10pm Wrestlemania Sunday. I can watch the main event live and go back and watch the rest of Start from the beginning and fast forward through the crappy skits.

At least we're not going to this shit fest, amiright?

krae_man

L76nmLa.jpg

Goatsemania is running wild brother!

Carnby

Goldberg was right place, right time and a lot of the right kind of build.

You can't duplicate Goldberg though, no matter how hard you try, and they've tried.

As his win streak got higher and he started facing tougher and tougher challenges, you kept watching, wanting to know how he would get past the next hurdle. There was hype for this man the likes of which we haven't really seen since.

And it all ended with a tazer.

Then a finger poke.

Anyone watching the college wresting? Dude right now has to pop his shoulder to continue.

Never mind he has to withdraw. Sucks because it was tied

Top 5 potential best NXT debuts at Mania 2015

1. Finn Balor- id love to see his crazy Mania paint job and see how he handled the spectacle

2. Kalisto- out of this world high flying but probabLy ruined by JBL calling him El Torito

3. Adrian Neville- crowd would lose their minds watching him fly thru the Santa Clara sky.

4. Enzo & Big Cass- i want both guys to do their intro schtick at Mania and eliminate a few guys by chicanery.

5. Hideo Itami- kick people, kick them really hard, brutalize people and the crowd would make him.

I'm digging the Paul Heyman documentary, it's great sans some of the WWE revisionary history. It's two hours long but there's plenty of interesting stuff that it could still hold my attention even if it was 4 hours.

-It's cool to see some of the earlier footage and work of his. Didn't know he went that far back as an actual TV personality.

-I enjoy the moments where it's just him talking, would be cool to see the main interview with him uncut.

-Fuck the Big Show and Stephanie McMahon, they just keep talking shit about him.

-They seem kind of down on the whole ECW thing, it'd would have been better if they focused on more of the pros of the company.

-It's cool to see that he was actually advising Brock in real life before becoming his on air manager.

-Cool to see that they acknowledge that Smackdown was a superior product to Raw with Heyman running the show. Although they do kind of bury Kurt Angle in that segment.

Side note, it seems like Paul has a great deal of respect for Shane (Would have been cool to have him interviewed for the dvd), and I've been meaning to ask Wrasslegaf what's the deal with him? Was there some sort of family feud that muscled him out?

Side note, it seems like Paul has a great deal of respect for Shane (Would have been cool to have him interviewed for the dvd), and I've been meaning to ask Wrasslegaf what's the deal with him? Was there some sort of family feud that muscled him out?

Shane saw the writing on the wall and realized he'd never be in charge with Trips and Steph in the picture, so he went on to greener pastures. Shame too, since from all accounts, a lot of his ideas were really forward-thinking compare to Vince.

Shane probably said something logical and was banished from the family
ha.

Shane saw the writing on the wall and realized he'd never be in charge with Trips and Steph in the picture, so he went on to greener pastures. Shame too, since from all accounts, a lot of his ideas were really forward-thinking compare to Vince.

The only one that I know of really (Which is covered in the Paul dvd as well) is the ECW online show, which now that I'm thinking about it seems like the idea itself is a precursor to the current form of NXT.

Vylash

it's been a few hours but i still don't appreciate TheWesker's comments towards Cagey, i think a public apology is in order

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Finn is too early, Enzo and Cass just got back, Itami still sucks.

Neville is the only guy realistically popping up for Mania oh and maybe Kalisto, but they should just repackage him as Ray Mystery.

Cagey

Banned
Wow, I thought Cagey just had different opinions than I did before. But now I realize he's just a fucking moron.

Fucking moron was harsh.

But goddamn, talk about staring at a green light and trying to tell everyone it's red.

Only saw this now. I legit respect WeskerMadness's honesty. I'm used to much harsher message boards where this sort of talk is par for the course.

No apology needed.

Alucard

Banned
Re-watching Naito vs. Ibushi from the NJ Cup Finals show, and Ibushi is easily my MVP of the first quarter of 2015. Dude has been coming up huge in big matches. Tetsuya Naito is up there too.

Cagey

Banned
Random thought watching some random programming on the network...

What's the motivation behind wearing a football jersey to a wrestling show? I've seen it at WWE and ROH events alike.
"Gonna go to RAW tonight, time to put on my fresh home team Calvin Johnson jersey".

Kaladin

The worst part about waiting to see ROH live in June in Collinsville IL is having ZERO clue what the card is gonna look like.

Yeah, ROH has got really bad about not announcing cards till right before the show. They announced a show in Pensacola, FL which is about 4 hours from me, but it's just an Aftershock Tour stop. It'll be a house show. I miss the ROH where every show was meaningful and you wanted to spend $20 on a DVD.

Top Bottom