• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
aww it has a face, maggle

NQ6Q94l.jpg

RP912

Banned
Colossal Tussle sounds like the shittiest NWA PPV of all time.

I'm talking Mike Rotundo headlining the main event awful.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tyler Breeze might be my least favorite NXT person.

Some people have what we in tha biz call it. Tyler Breeze is so far away from it that he's booking reservations with Jeff Jarrett and Billy Kidman for the Flea Market World tour.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Prince Pretty - up to no good in a "White Savior" role?!
tumblr_na9kxyasUb1qevcs2o1_250.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Must be the gimmick jackpot when you get the one that's just, 'just stand there and look brooding. you don't have to cut promos or wrestle well. you just stand there and you look brooding.'

Alucard

Banned
The questionable result aside, Angle vs. Lashley was very good. Giving it a 4/5 and putting it on my personal faves of 2015 list.

NBeE53Z.gif

Watched Hero vs Gulak, pretty enjoyable match, my favorite thing about Evolve is when Gulak, Biff, Thatcher and Hero fight each other, great rivalries there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, you people might have felt dream was trolling you earlier.

AYM Sports is advertising the iPPV of Rey de Reyes and trying to sell it as "Remember that you can live the last fight of the Son of Perro Aguayo King of Kings by http://www.internetvluchalibreaaa.com VOD"

So go ahead, apologize to dream.

Must be the gimmick jackpot when you get the one that's just, 'just stand there and look brooding. you don't have to cut promos or wrestle well. you just stand there and you look brooding.'
thing is, he can't even do that well. he just looks sad
I liked PJ Black debut in Evolve, I think he is going to have a good future in the indies.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some of his indie stuff, I listened to his Talk is Jericho interview earlier and he sounds like he's super stoked to be actually wrestling again

Well, you people might have felt dream was trolling you earlier.

AYM Sports is advertising the iPPV of Rey de Reyes and trying to sell it as "Remember that you can live the last fight of the Son of Perro Aguayo King of Kings by http://www.internetvluchalibreaaa.com VOD"

So go ahead, apologize to dream.

No one was saying they would or wouldn't, just that it was tasteless of dream to suggest that they should. So no apologies are necessary.

Top Bottom