• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Aiii

So not worth it
wc_sj_match_cutest.jpg

This is why nobody takes wrestling seriously.

Hasney

That's not keepin' it kayfabe! Just wait until Vincent Kennedy McMahon hears about this! Mark Henry is going to run a clinic on that blue chipper come Wrestlema-

Oh, hi thread. Long time lurker, finally able to post-er, big fan. Also Kenny Omega is the greatest wrestler of our modern generation.

And you should all watch this, subtitles not necessary.

Welcome and junk. Think we're going to need a fave five even if we will know whats number 1!

3112023_o.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Rusev looks like a main eventer, if they manage to continue to book him strongly after his loss against Cena (lol), then they could have one of the biggest stars in at least two decades in him.

If Brock has re-signed and they keep the title on him, I wouldn't mind him dropping the title to Rusev at SS.

Kaladin

Yeah, he's doing well for himself in Mexico, I think that picture's old though - here's a gif of him doing some flippy flops in AAA last Wednesday;

ExCQNxE.gif

Ah.

He does have a bit of an updated attire now.

Looks more like he just came from a rave.

Naybe he needs to put new publicity shots of himself out there, cause that promotion has stuff from when he was big in the US.

Welcome and junk. Think we're going to need a fave five even if we will know whats number 1!

3112023_o.gif

Oh damn, hmm. Too many to choose from.

1. Kenny Freakin' Omega
2. Minoru Suzuki
3. Katsuyori Shibata
4. Karl "The Machinegun" Anderson
5. Brockle Snar

At this point I'm barely even watching WWE, just catching as much NJPW/LU as I can. Has made me a lot happier. Probably not even going to bother watching Wrestlemania, honestly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Movie Monday - I never liked JCVD. He's as lame as Seagal to me but in a different way. This mother fucker has NO charisma.

Hex

Banned
So tonight's Raw.
If this is the Raw before Mania, I expect Sting to get laid out somehow if there is any chance of Sting beating HHH at Mania.
Roman will probably get squashed to sell the battle, and Orton will get beat down.
Should be the Authority running wild.

Aiii

So not worth it
So tonight's Raw.
If this is the Raw before Mania, I expect Sting to get laid out somehow if there is any chance of Sting beating HHH at Mania.
Roman will probably get squashed to sell the battle, and Orton will get beat down.
Should be the Authority running wild.

Not holding my breath for a Sting appearance to be honest. I think last week was it.

Fox318

Cena's still being pushed front and center while their new top star Roman Reigns lost in the shuffle of that vid with the rest of the midcarders...

Also, Kofi's in there, but no Big E or Xavier Woods. New Day breakup coming?

They probably grabbed the closest black dude in the hallway.

Kaladin

Friends,

I ordered two shirts from WWEShop on March 17th. The Kevin Owens shirt arrived last Friday. The Brock Lesnar shirt still hasn't shipped.

Think they would cancel the unshipped item for me?

My Wrestlemania victory hopes go like this

Brock
Rusev
Rollins/Orton (I like them both)
Bryan
Triple H (really don't care about this match so I'm going with what I know)
a non-Bella
whatever match Cesaro is in

Undertaker v Bray is complicated cos I think Bray is shit, but losing again could work for the Undertaker having a big comeback thing before he finally retires for good. So basically, I don't really care, it evens out.

those are my opinions.....take them or leave them....

1. Kenny Freakin' Omega
2. Minoru Suzuki
3. Katsuyori Shibata
5. Brockle Snar

At this point I'm barely even watching WWE, just catching as much NJPW/LU as I can. Has made me a lot happier. Probably not even going to bother watching Wrestlemania, honestly.

You'll fit in here just fine. Get some PROGRESS on the list and you can perfect the WrassleGAF indy trifecta.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

1. Kenny Freakin' Omega
2. Minoru Suzuki
3. Katsuyori Shibata
5. Brockle Snar

Welcome goddammit welcome.

Top Bottom