• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is why Rusev/Cena and Rollins/Orton are the only feuds with any real heat at the moment.

I mean, that's what happens when those are the only events involving full time employees.

Mahonay

Banned
Mania 30 is definitely one of the best Manias ever, easily. Not just that stage, but like everyone above mentioned. So much of it went right, and was amazing.
The best part about it is that I went in with low expectations. I was blown away with what we ended up getting. I was on such a high by the end of the show. As much as WWE constantly tests my patience, shows like WM30 is why I started watching wrestling in the first place. When everything goes right, there's nothing like it.

When everything is done wrong...I feel like I'm paying to get fucked with on purpose.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
wc_sj_match_cutest.jpg

Chris Hero lost weight!

Aiii

So not worth it
I did not care for Dashing Cody AT ALL. hated it.

Guy has been hot fire ever since, should have been in the main event scene for years now but in typical WWE fashion he is barely an afterthought in the midcard.

"NO RHODES WILL EVER GET OVER IN MY COMPANY, GODDAMMIT!"

The fact that WrestleMania costs he same price as any one of the WWNLive iPPVs is certainly making me evaluate their worth. I still think Gabe should have done a package deal, no way I'm going to order all seven shows. Plus, there's the Dragon Gate show tomorrow.

Dragon Gate, "GLORIOUS GATE", 2015/03/24
Kobe Sambo Hall

0. Yosuke=Santa Maria vs Mondai Ryu
1. Ryo 'Jimmy' Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee & Jimmy Kagetora vs YAMATO, Don Fujii & Gamma
2. Cyber Kong vs El Lindaman
3. Dragon Kid & Big R Shimizu vs Jimmy Kanda & Jimmy Susumu
4. T-Hawk & Kotoka vs CIMA & Naruki Doi
5. BxB Hulk, Masaaki Mochizuki & Kzy vs Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi & Shachihoko BOY
6. Open the Brave Gate: Akira Tozawa (c) vs Flamita

That main event. Should be a lot of fun, really looking forward to seeing CIMA & Doi try and cooperate against the young upstarts. 6-man tag looks good as well, poor Maria-chan relegated to the dark match though.

Also, here's the Mania week schedule;

9dzNYKB.jpg

Kaladin

The fact that WrestleMania costs he same price as any one of the WWNLive iPPVs is certainly making me evaluate their worth. I still think Gabe should have done a package deal, no way I'm going to order all seven shows. Plus, there's the Dragon Gate show tomorrow.

Dragon Gate, "GLORIOUS GATE", 2015/03/24
Kobe Sambo Hall

0. Yosuke=Santa Maria vs Mondai Ryu
1. Ryo 'Jimmy' Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee & Jimmy Kagetora vs YAMATO, Don Fujii & Gamma
2. Cyber Kong vs El Lindaman
3. Dragon Kid & Big R Shimizu vs Jimmy Kanda & Jimmy Susumu
4. T-Hawk & Kotoka vs CIMA & Naruki Doi
5. BxB Hulk, Masaaki Mochizuki & Kzy vs Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi & Shachihoko BOY
6. Open the Brave Gate: Akira Tozawa (c) vs Flamita

That main event. Should be a lot of fun, really looking forward to seeing CIMA & Doi try and cooperate against the young upstarts. 6-man tag looks good as well, poor Maria-chan relegated to the dark match though.

Also, here's the Mania week schedule;

9dzNYKB.jpg

Yeah, I said all along that Network pricing should make indies re-think their iPPV plans. People aren't going to casually pay $9.99 for a one time stream when they get the Network for that price. Especially with NXT on board.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
maybe cesaro should spend less time at the gym and more time learning how to cut a promo and develop a personality that isn't leeching off tyson kidd

Yeah, I said all along that Network pricing should make indies re-think their iPPV plans. People aren't going to casually pay for a one time stream when they get the Network for that price. Especially with NXT on board.

The SHIMMER show was the only one I was interested enough in to buy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Part of that reason is you can't really watch an "alternative version" of it on the Network. It's more niche than "well I just want good wrasslin gol durn it" because there's plenty of that on the Network. SHIMMER sets itself apart.

Mahonay

Banned
maybe cesaro should spend less time at the gym and more time learning how to cut a promo and develop a personality that isn't leeching off tyson kidd
His character was already heading that direction right before they teamed him with Tyson. Honestly I feel like that pairing has been hugely beneficial to him considering how he was being treated in singles.

I'm getting the EVOLVE shows as well, super hyped for both of Tommy End's matches there. The WWNLive supershow should be a lot of fun as well.

In the immortal words of Sir Enzo of Amore; "you can't teach that". Either you've got it, or you don't. Perhaps WWE should do a better job of understanding, working around and disguising their performers obvious deficiencies rather than throwing them out to the wolves and then saying "see, I told you he's no good!" when they inevitably crash and burn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bruce Tharpe's NWA Classics is shaping up to look pretty amazing.

Browny

Banned
In the immortal words of Sir Enzo of Amore; "you can't teach that". Either you've got it, or you don't. Perhaps WWE should do a better job of understanding, working around and disguising their performers obvious deficiencies rather than throwing them out to the wolves and then saying "see, I told you he's no good!" when they inevitably crash and burn.

romanreigns.gif required here.

klonere

Banned
If WWE is content to bury Dean Ambrose, who was over, who could be a great top babyface and instead is floating in an ocean of turds for a turd belt in at a turd Wrestlemania then they don't deserve shit.

They should be having a "First to the Riverbed" match cos thats where everyone in that match is going: right the the fucking bottom of the card

aroNRcr.gif

Top Bottom