• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Fox318

Rusev is a monster.

Him and Brock should be beating the shit out of each other as the main event

gNnVk28.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
I'm going to watch RAW tonight but I'm going to drink to help myself get through the whole thing.

The road to TURDmania ends here.

notworksafe

Any chance Taker shows up tonight?

And goddamn this is gonna be the longest work week ever. I just want to be on a plane to California already!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Any chance Taker shows up tonight?

And goddamn this is gonna be the longest work week ever. I just want to be on a plane to California already!

There is a chance, but I don't know how much of one. If there's gonna be a Taker appearance, tonight is the night.

Hell, I might watch Raw. Not sure.

Browny

Banned
Seems weird that there's been minimal in face-to-face confrontations for Mania this year - Brock and Reigns haven't touched each other (although that's not necessarily a bad thing), Taker hasn't shown up, Sting and HHH point at each other.

And welcome to the new blood.

Who's got the WM OT?

Hasney

There is a chance, but I don't know how much of one. If there's gonna be a Taker appearance, tonight is the night.

Hell, I might watch Raw. Not sure.

I almost feel like giving Raw a chance to let them have one more chance to sell me on Mania. I'll see how busy work is tomorrow.

Hyped for next weeks Raw though!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Seems weird that there's been minimal in face-to-face confrontations for Mania this year - Brock and Reigns haven't touched each other (although that's not necessarily a bad thing), Taker hasn't shown up, Sting and HHH point at each other.

This is why Rusev/Cena and Rollins/Orton are the only feuds with any real heat at the moment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Who's got the WM OT?

Sephzilla is being put to the test. He'd better make it a weiner.

Aiii

So not worth it
Mania is 9,99.

I mean, at that price, it has to be pretty fucking shit to not be worth it.

I'd pay twice that for the Hall of Fame alone, really.

Xater

Mania is 9,99.

I don't know there are a bunch of other promotions I could watch for the same or less. Those guarantee a good show unlike WWE.

Hasney

Mania is 9,99.

Hall of Fame will be there when I do resubscribe when it's more fun to watch again, same with Wrestlemania. It doesn't feel like I'd miss anything by not watching it live, which is a shame.

RP912

Banned
It's blowing my mind that somebody could just order Wrestlemania for 9.99, when many moons ago it was almost 60 dollars. It's crazy even though it's going to feel like a Raw with a better stage without a doubt.

jmdajr

Mania is 9,99.

It will be worth it. That's not even a question. Unless you have already up made your mind to hate before it actually happens. Which is stupid.

Browny

Banned
Mania is 9,99.

Old WMs were, what - £20, £30? Dividing the cost down, the tag match, ladder match and say one or two of the remaining 5 matches could / should be good - value-for-money-wise it should work out.

Anyone up for Raw After Wrestlemania predictions?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Went back last night to the Network's live channel and they were showing Mania 30. That was one beautiful entrance stage, goddamn it was gorgeous.

Mahonay

Banned

Who's got the WM OT?
But it's hard to write face-on-face TV.

It's above WWE's current ability to deliver a narrative of anything other than "This guy good, that guy bad. They'll fight now because its a wrestling show and this is what's listed next on the card. Enjoy the match while we ignore it and talk about the Authority promo from the beginning of the show."

Old WMs were, what - £20, £30? Dividing the cost down, the tag match, ladder match and say one or two of the remaining 5 matches could / should be good - value-for-money-wise it should work out.

Anyone up for Raw After Wrestlemania predictions?

Shea moose delivers a,brogue kick to the big dawg Roman reigns.

Mahonay

Banned
Went back last night to the Network's live channel and they were showing Mania 30. That was one beautiful entrance stage, goddamn it was gorgeous.
One of the things they need to bring back in some form is unique PPV entrances.

It really was impressive. That stage set-up by it's self really contributed to the larger than life feeling that entire show had last year.

My expectations for this year have been appropriately lowered.

notworksafe

Yeah upon a rewatch I really just loved so much about 30. Stage, themes, promo videos, matches, location. Now that I've seen all of them, 30 is definitely a Top Wrestlemania.

I wish I'd gone last year. New Orleans is an awesome city.

Hasney

Huh, the new TV I'll have on Saturday has WWE Network built in meaning my PS4 will be free for the boring moments. That's slightly tempting to get some remote play Bloodborne in.

RP912

Banned
Even the intro to Mania 30 was amazing. It wasn't all preachy like most Manias...it was laid back and had a flare to it.

Damn WM 30 was a good mania. We shall see on Sunday even though it's expected that the show will be shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mania 30 is definitely one of the best Manias ever, easily. Not just that stage, but like everyone above mentioned. So much of it went right, and was amazing.

Mahonay

Banned
Huh, the new TV I'll have on Saturday has WWE Network built in meaning my PS4 will be free for the boring moments. That's slightly tempting to get some remote play Bloodborne in.
I have found most built-in TV apps to be dog shit. You might want to test it out before trying to watch Mania.

jmdajr

My trip to New Orleans was pretty cool. Wish I could go this year but just can't justify the cost right now.

Next year going for sure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My trip to New Orleans was pretty cool. Wish I could go this year but just can't justify the cost right now.

Next year going for sure.

I'll probably be going to Mania 32 since Dallas ain't that far. I don't often get the opportunity to do it for a reasonable price.

RP912

Banned
My wife loves New Orleans. She went a few times to help clean up after Katrina. We been talking about going there on a vacation...but funds and etc :/

notworksafe

I'll probably be going to Mania 32 since Dallas ain't that far. I don't often get the opportunity to do it for a reasonable price.
Yeah its a 10ish hour drive from here so I might do it on the cheap. Plus it's probably gonna be the largest WM attendance so that's cool. And the Jerry/Vince combo probably means they're gonna go all out on it.

Top Bottom