• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Zach

B-knT9BUcAI1bj2.jpg

Love it.

Fox318

When Nash had the Rpyal Rumble return why did he come out as Diesel? He got over in the nWo.

Also one of the podcasts said it the best recently.

Bichoff got wrestling popular and main stream, Vince made it sustainable.

Cagey

Banned
Kaitlyn's Instagram is perhaps two steps beyond most male or female wrestlers in their standard issue wrasslin gear, but to a passerby, it's all people in varying degrees of nudity.

By definition, this thread with fully on-topic pictures or gifs is arguably NSFW.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I should put this title behind a link because it's hot as fuck.

B-RF2EFCQAAXxXZ.jpg

Kaitlyn's Instagram is perhaps two steps beyond most male or female wrestlers in their standard issue wrasslin gear, but to a passerby, it's all people in varying degrees of nudity.

By definition, this thread with fully on-topic pictures or gifs is arguably NSFW.

Yep. In what job place is this 'safe for work?'
fd9fc9dd22d2fc300631fa1d9a0ab319.jpg

2qsphk9.jpg

bffe5f2f57891cbf06995c3fe70a0a5d541e45f7.jpg

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Perhaps people who are at work should avoid a thread which involves talk and pictures of people with minimal clothing grappling with each other.

Unless your workplace is cool

Cagey

Banned
Yep. In what job place is this 'safe for work?'

NSFW
NSFW

This is simply some attempt to make the thread appear less creepy/pervo/etc. and more 'respectable' by cutting down on shots of women getting fawned over, because that's a thing on GAF that we should purportedly concern ourselves with. The damn activity of wrestling centers around jacked half-naked dudes play-beating each other up.

A gif of half-naked Brock Lesnar German suplexing half-naked John Cena is decidedly NSFW in an office environment, and that's the entire point of the thread's existence.

Gorillaz

is this the first year that a mania is going on the same time as the walking dead finale?

I can't remember them both happening on the same night over the years

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'd like to add an addendum to Sunny's statement, even though I may not have the rep to do so.

I know we're all comfortable here, as is the case with most community threads. But if you talk about another thread here for the sole purpose of shitting on it, what purpose does that serve?

Don't like the Grammys? That's cool, but don't shit on it here friends
Don't like the Marvel movies? That's Cool, but leave it out of here (and is Neoxon really that bad? He just enjoys something)

I have been guilty of this friends, and like Sunny I will make an effort to stop. I think we as a whole can benefit from it.

Stay fun and playful friends

I'm totally down with cleaning up Wrassle-GAF and getting rid of shit like creepshots and Ass Biz but you'll have to fucking kill me before I stop shitting on Marvel-GAF.

somedevil

Well expect a movie tie in for Triple H entrance for Wrestlemania according to Variety:

One of the first big marketing deals as part of WWE's new ad/branding campaign with NBC Universal will be seen at WrestleMania 31 on Sunday.

The deal is with the Paramount movie studios to promote their upcoming "Terminator: Genisys" movie, which stars 2015 WWE Hall of Famer Arnold Schwarzenegger, according to a Variety report.

Included at Mania will be scenes from the movie during a "grand entrance" for Triple H leading into Hunter's match against Sting.

The marketing campaign centered on Schwarzenegger's movie starts at Mania and will continue to the theatrical release date in July.

Got to see how this is going to look.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For those of you not wanting to be spoiled, I guess there you have it.

Zach

I haven't been paying much attention to WWE lately (NXT is good stuff, though :D) and my excitement for WrassleMania is surprisingly nonexistent. With it being under a week away, I decided to look at the card and I must say, I look forward to seeing most of the matches. Should be pretty fun. Isn't it longer than most PPVs, though? Uggghhhh...

When Nash had the Rpyal Rumble return why did he come out as Diesel? He got over in the nWo.

Also one of the podcasts said it the best recently.

Bichoff got wrestling popular and main stream, Vince made it sustainable.

Yeah, I was sort of thinking about Kevin Nash the other day (as you do), and came to the same conclusion. Nash was way more popular in WCW than anything he ever did in WWE. I'd consider Nash a WCW Guy if you had to group them into that kind of thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Spoilers are for things that are exciting.

Ooo damn. You day this now, but when an
endoskeleton shows up and brings down a hunter-killer above the ring and they battle on the burning shell
you'll wish you weren't spoiled.

Never mind that there's no reason the two would shoot each other.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What does HR have to say about Maria-chan, blue collar gaf?
GpkKpri.jpg

We encourage all people to be confident and strong in whatever portrayal they want to be. What matters is what's in your heart, and if your heart wants you to be strong in this fashion, do it!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Terminator vs Robocop is a silly thing, because Robocop is constrained by roles, the Terminator isn't. Terminator should have no trouble.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kevin Nash said:
"I was just emotional as a really close friend of mine got released and then you get this people on Twitter who go on a rant taking about the WWE Hall Of Fame and it's like, you know what, Randy Savage isn’t in the Hall Of Fame, Rick Rude isn’t in the Hall Of Fame and there is a lot of cash cows that where mentors to me that I wouldn’t comfortable being in the Hall Of Fame in front of them."

Well, we got 1/2.

I'd like to add an addendum to Sunny's statement, even though I may not have the rep to do so.

I know we're all comfortable here, as is the case with most community threads. But if you talk about another thread here for the sole purpose of shitting on it, what purpose does that serve?

Don't like the Grammys? That's cool, but don't shit on it here friends
Don't like the Marvel movies? That's Cool, but leave it out of here (and is Neoxon really that bad? He just enjoys something)

I have been guilty of this friends, and like Sunny I will make an effort to stop. I think we as a whole can benefit from it.

Stay fun and playful friends

This, goddammit. This. If you don't like those threads, stop clicking them. And if you're like Gonzalez and you hate being PC, then don't come in here and vent how nobody shares your views.

#yeahisaidit

Top Bottom