• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, I need to get me one of these.
il_570xN.182194477.jpg

Alien 3>>>>Alien 2>>>>>>>>>>Alien>>>>>>>>>>>>Alien Ressurection

This is the most incorrect list ever made.

It's Alien, Aliens, and then the rest of the movies never actually happened. Except Predators, which is a cool fuckin' flick. Dan would like it if he hasn't seen it already.

RP912

Banned
This is the most incorrect list ever made.

It's Alien, Aliens, and then the rest of the movies never actually happened. Except Predators, which is a cool fuckin' flick. Dan would like it if he hasn't seen it already.

Alien was boring...Alien 3 was greatness. Charles Dutton fought a damn Alien with his own bare hands.

That alone makes the movie godtier.

Kaladin

They could have done Real American Cesaro vs Rusev, a non-US citizen who thinks he's better than Cesaro because Cesaro is all American and soft.

RP912

Banned
Man a Real American Cesaro going up against Russev would put asses in seats in order to see a potential bloodbath for the sake of America.

sighs....

Cesaro should have Seven Nation Army as his theme.

Get the crowd chanting when he comes into the ring.

Apparently, you have to kick and scream to get Vince to license music for theme songs. One of CM Punk's demands for his 2011 contract was that WWE pay for the rights to use "Cult of Personality" as his theme music. He said Vince was extremely unhappy about doing it because he hates paying music royalities.

Apparently, you have to kick and scream to get Vince to license music for theme songs. One of CM Punk's demands for his 2011 contract was that WWE pay for the rights to use "Cult of Personality" as his theme music. He said Vince was extremely unhappy about doing it because he hates paying music royalities.

Actually, IIRC, it apparently didn't cost them jack because they already had the license for the song since they used it for Steve Austin's Hall Of Fame video.

Fox318

For most acts I'd agree its smarter to have in house music but sometimes you just need to pay up.

WCW would have fronted the cash.

Kaladin

I get it, why pay music royalties when A) you have in house producers who do just as good and can customize a track to a character, and B) you'll have to pay them constantly for that shit.

I get why Vince doesn't use recognizable music as his entrance themes, it becomes expensive.

Apparently Nash is going into the HOF under his real name. Then why the fuck did we get this Razor Ramon bullshit?

Because when Scott Hall dies, they can claim plausible deniability. "Oh, we didn't induct Scott Hall; we just inducted the classic character, Razor Ramon!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Enjoyed watching Suzuki and Hayato get to work together even if it was constantly hampered by Saito being in the tag match. Would love to see them get some time in a one on one match.

6dTh9Ot.gif

tUUTuNH.gif

7PWvpbM.gif

Masato Tanaka's Sliding D might be my current favorite finisher.

Fox318

There are certain guys and certain gimmicks that are worth the push with a theme.

That night at mania 30 Cesaro had the crowd going nuts with his song.

Either give him the old theme(which doesn't always work ie Roman), or get him a song that encourages European style arena chants.

Kaladin

Roman needs a new theme, badly.....and he needs a revamped look too. They can keep the street clothes vibe, but loose the armored vest.

Toki767

Roman needs a new theme, badly.....and he needs a revamped look too. They can keep the street clothes vibe, but loose the armored vest.

But then how will he keep all that valuable Shield heat?

Yep...the day Roman Reigns loses the Shield gimmick while staying a face is the day he becomes just another guy on the roster (which he debatably already is).

He'd need to turn heel to be able to drop the music and the clothing.

Cagey

Banned

Suited and booted, tore up from the floor up, g'd up from the feet up, heel ass heel Roman Reigns, coming soon to a TV near you.

tumblr_mn9qjaskaH1qmqqz5o3_400.gif

Congratulations, you're pregnant.

Kaladin

Yep...the day Roman Reigns loses the Shield gimmick while staying a face is the day he becomes just another guy on the roster (which he debatably already is).

He'd need to turn heel to be able to drop the music and the clothing.

They can do it right though, and make it like Roman is becoming his own man. Out with the old, in with the new, that sort of thing.

I'm hosting a Wrestlemania party for 6 - 8 people...what should be the main dish aside from chips/dip/beer?

I'm making homemade hot wings and oven-baked fries, and friends are bringing chips, hummus, guacamole. And we're all bringing beer/soft drinks/fruit/veggies/etc. as desired.

The secret is to not do anything too extravagant. Everyone should be enjoying themselves, not slaving away in the kitchen.

Top Bottom