• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Gonzalez

Banned
All you people here hating on Roman for keeping The Shield gimmick, but somehow it's okay for Cesaro if he kept the Real American gimmick.

The shameful anti-Roman Empire bias in this community.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's a spot in the Suzuki/Fujita match where Suzuki, who I've criticized before about his weak strikes, does the softest looking tiger feint/619 on Fujita. I was going to complain but given recent events, it was a very strange feeling.

Ithil

All you people here hating on Roman for keeping The Shield gimmick, but somehow it's okay for Cesaro if he kept the Real American gimmick.

Cesaro was doing the "ironic American" deal well before he joined the Real Americans.

Fox318

I think it hurts Roman more because WWE gave him the shield gimmick because it was over and kinda told the others to fuck off.

The other two then proceeded to find their own identities and become stars on their own.

Gonzalez

Banned
Cesaro was doing the "ironic American" deal well before he joined the Real Americans.

Yeah, but when he split from Zeb everyone was begging him to keep the Real American theme as soon as he went solo. But now those same people are totally against Roman for doing the very same thing they wanted Cesaro to do.

Fox318

Yeah, but when he split from Zeb everyone was begging him to keep the Real American theme as soon as he went solo. But now those same people are totally against Roman for doing the very same thing they wanted Cesaro to do.

Cesaro got that theme over.

Swagger is a fat botching shithead who is proof that a chant can be over instead of a performer.

Hasney

I don't think anyone would have complained if they actually gave Cesaro a good theme.

Toki767

Cesaro did more for the theme than the theme did for Cesaro.

Can't say the same about Reigns.

Anth0ny

WWE PREPARING FOR WAR: RUSEV'S WRESTLEMANIA WORKOUT

20150319_RusevWorkout_LARGE_R.jpg

Finally some evil training bits!

"John Cena trains for looks...I train efficiency and endurance in the ring."

god damn this is awesome. they need to play this kind of shit on raw.

Kaladin

WE WILL MAKE THE NEEDED CHANGE - KRD

krdrotor_0.jpg

We've watched the birth of Ring of Honor. We've watched the growth. When there was success... we watched. And when there were struggles... we watched. More importantly... we have influenced Ring of Honor for a very long time whether you know it or not.

And now, at the most important time in the growth and health of Ring of Honor, we can sit and watch no longer. We must take matters into our own hands.

What we do may at first glance seem unpopular, but we must act now, before the name "Ring of Honor" ceases to mean what it came to embody in the world of professional wrestling. The men who should stand at the top of this company cannot fight the misguided regime currently in place. With our help, that regime will be overthrown and replaced with the athletes that deserve to hold the championships that represent this company, that deserve to be the faces of this company that was born to be a revolutionary force in this sport.

The champions who reign in Ring of Honor have proven the competition to be inferior.

We will make the change needed.

KRD

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/we-will-make-needed-change-krd

WTF?

klonere

Banned
I know there are other irish people in this thread

any wrestlemania events happening in Dublin next weekend? I'll try dragging a friend along, turning up to something like that alone would be a bit weird.

I can't imagine why Sinclair wouldn't want ROH to have a larger presence.

They're a regional network and it does very well for them with a relatively low production cost. They've also expanded it to a pretty large regional promotion vs just in the Northeast.

To expand further, it'd require significant investment that they may not be able to supply.

New batch of NJPW shirts at pro wrestleijg tees, including this one

newjapan1060.png

to echo Data, who would buy and wear a YOSHI-HASHI shirt?

Revolution Pro Wrestling have just launched a new weekly youtube TV show, check it out;

RPW TV #1 - featuring Doug Williams vs Marty Scurll & a 6-man cruiserweight scramble match
nice, nice

Swagger is a fat botching shithead who is proof that a chant can be over instead of a performer.

i respectfully disagree with your opinion

Kaladin

Gee, where have we seen this before? (PROJECT 161/The Age of the Fall)

I'm guessing this is how Silas Young returns.

KRD.....makes me thing Kazarian and Daniels, but what is the R?

It does remind me of Age Of The Fall, but the rhetoric reminds me of a lot of ROH factions over recent years.

KRD.....makes me thing Kazarian and Daniels, but what is the R?

It does remind me of Age Of The Fall, but the rhetoric reminds me of a lot of ROH factions over recent years.

Agreed. There's a touch of The Decade (God, even No Remorse Corps isn't as bad as The Decade, though it's still better than The Group) in it too.

That night at mania 30 Cesaro had the crowd going nuts with his song.
*Zeb's

He left the group which had the theme song, though. When has someone left a faction and taken the faction's theme while the faction was still together?
she's mentioned axel mania

I wonder if Beadle will call in on LAW this sunday after mania

Will she shout out GAF?

Top Bottom