• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know you any more. Who are you?

The Man.
tumblr_n9wm7bctTf1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

greatest power couple in wrestling history.

Aiii

So not worth it
Damn. Rey using his one date before his knee re-explodes and puts him out for months with North East Wrestling. Should have saved that for a bigger payday.

He's asking 20k per appearance though, seems like a big enough payday to me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rey's got a really nice house. If I was him, I'd just retire and drive motorcycles, play with the samurai sword collection, and feed my import fish all day.

So mini review from being in attendance at Raw last night. I haven't been to a Raw in years, my last show was Extreme Rules in 2014 and PPV's are paced differently.

I'm from Jersey so I am biased, but the crowd was up the whole night.

Most over guys in the company based on crowd reaction

Daniel Bryan got the biggest pop
Curtis Axel probably had the 2nd biggest, Axelmania and his playing to the crowd was over.

Seth Rolllins is the top guy in the company as far as I am concerned, if anyone can and should carry the company for the next 5 years, it's him, dude has it.

A ton of stuff is really geared towards the live crowd and not TV, maybe this was just a really good Raw, I'll have to watch it again on DVR to see. But I think the live crowd can really add to a show.

Cena drew the loudest reaction, boos and cheers

HHH had the smallest reaction, his promo was boring and no one gave any fucks

Reigns is actually an impressive athlete, I bet another year working the midcard would have really helped him get over.

bjork

Rey's got a really nice house. If I was him, I'd just retire and drive motorcycles, play with the samurai sword collection, and feed my import fish all day.

It's weird to think he was in WWE for almost 13 years. I actually went to a house show that was his debut match. I looked up results and I barely remember any of it...

- The Hurricane def. Jaime Noble
- Christian/Albert/Storm def. Funaki/Morrus/Orton
- Tajiri def. Rob Conway
- Faarooq def. Rev. D-Von w/Deacon Batista
- Rey Mysterio Jr. def. Chavo Guerrero Jr.
- Hulk Hogan def. Kurt Angle by DQ
- Val Venis def Test
- Billy & Chuck def. Rikishi & Billy Kidman
- Torrie Wilson def. Stacy Keibler & Ivory
- Triple H def. Chris Jericho

I remember the HHH and Hogan matches, I remember not knowing D-Von was a church guy then, and I remember Orton had blue trunks and did a lot of top rope stuff. And that people went apeshit when Rey did the 619.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's weird to think he was in WWE for almost 13 years. I actually went to a house show that was his debut match. I looked up results and I barely remember any of it...

- The Hurricane def. Jaime Noble
- Christian/Albert/Storm def. Funaki/Morrus/Orton
- Tajiri def. Rob Conway
- Faarooq def. Rev. D-Von w/Deacon Batista
- Rey Mysterio Jr. def. Chavo Guerrero Jr.
- Hulk Hogan def. Kurt Angle by DQ
- Val Venis def Test
- Billy & Chuck def. Rikishi & Billy Kidman
- Torrie Wilson def. Stacy Keibler & Ivory
- Triple H def. Chris Jericho

I remember the HHH and Hogan matches, I remember not knowing D-Von was a church guy then, and I remember Orton had blue trunks and did a lot of top rope stuff. And that people went apeshit when Rey did the 619.
Dude's the person I can remember most that's basically been there when I started seriously watching wrestling and every year afterwards. So it'll be really odd that he's gone, I think. He was probably my first 'favorite' wrestler back in early 96.

Also, what is it with wrestlers and motorcycles? I understood Rey because I was like 'well he was in WCW, Hogan and Bischoff probably never shut up about them so he ended up getting into them,' but Batista has like 20 of them.

Aiii

So not worth it
They aren't even having a Diva's title match at mania?

A fucking tag match?

Does that really matter? They're getting their top 4 female talent on the card, along with Natalya and Naomi through the Uso's vs. Brass Ring Club, that's pretty much the entire division.

I much prefer that over having a 13-way title match like last year.

Fox318

Does that really matter? They're getting their top 4 female talent on the card, along with Natalya and Naomi through the Uso's vs. Brass Ring Club, that's pretty much the entire division.

I much prefer that over having a 13-way title match like last year.

They just talked about how they want the Divas title to mean something and the treatment of women.

While Nikki has improved both the Bella's have the work skills of Roman Reigns.

Aiii

So not worth it
They just talked about how they want the Divas title to mean something and the treatment of women.

While Nikki has improved both the Bella's have the work skills of Roman Reigns.

And the Divas title suddenly means nothing because the champion is in a program and match at Mania without the title being on the line?

Yeah, you're reaching here.

Kaladin

I hope Joe can find a fuck or two to give after wasting away in TNA for years. He's 35 and maybe has 5 years left at the WWE pace.

Sephzilla

I hope Joe can find a fuck or two to give after wasting away in TNA for years. He's 35 and maybe has 5 years left at the WWE pace.

I think he'll have the incentive but my fear would be that he becomes the Cena's desert after Cena finishes his 5 course meal with Rusev

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fox, I realize the Cesaro Alert is supposed to be funny but that shit's gonna fast-track you to a lot of peoples' ignore lists, because animated 2-frame sirens ARE annoying. Watch out!

Sunny, did you ever buy that Sims 4 expansion that came out? Doesn't look that interesting to me, but I've kinda been looking for a reason to go back to the game.

I did not - I haven't been back to Sims 4 since launch actually. Been itching to but I just haven't done it. I need to.

I told yall
Joey Samoey!

Top Bottom