• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

somedevil

So what happened storyline wise in TNA with him? Did the BDC kick him out?

Nope. No storyline ending for him. So he going to get the poochie treatment most likely.

Plus here is WWE next movie adventure featuring Edge and Lana:

As noted, Lana announced today that she will star in a new action thriller from WWE Studios and Lionsgate titled Interrogation.

WWE Hall of Famer Edge will also have a role in the movie. WWE acquired the rights to the screenplay for this movie back in 2012.

Below are plot details from when the script was acquired:

"With a bomb set to go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days of the year, the story focuses on a brilliant interrogator called in to question the prime suspect. As time runs out, we soon learn there's an even bigger plan in place for both of them."

Fox318

EYxy2vY.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NXT to TNA Names List

Squall Tyler
Finnegan McBale
Owen Keveney
Samuel Zane
"Flyin'" Adrian Nylan
Dump Bullseye
Cory Barone

I wish they still had wrestlers star and sing in their own music videos
Nope. No storyline ending for him. So he going to get the poochie treatment most likely.

Plus here is WWE next movie adventure featuring Edge and Lana:

oh fuck yes
NXT to TNA Names List

Squall Tyler
Finnegan McBale
Owen Keveney
Samuel Zane
"Flyin'" Adrian Nylan
Dump Bullseye
Cory Barone

Calisto Dragon
Okato II

JavyOO7

Hmm. CJ Parker should be thrown to the main roster already. Just let him rant for a minute or two and let him get squashed by some up and comer?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm. CJ Parker should be thrown to the main roster already. Just let him rant for a minute or two and let him get squashed by some up and comer?

He can be interjected anywhere if they don't plan on re-tooling him. Honestly I don't think he needs anything to be re-tooled. Enhancement talent with a personality. There's room for people like that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight's the night, friends - time to see if I'm gonna be like David Otunga. For those of you who know who I am talking about, I appreciate the silence. Let's see how it goes.

tm24

So yeah, Rey is in AAA. Other big announcement of AAA is they're doing their own trios tourney in May with the concept being Mexico vs US vs Japan vs the rest of the world. They're doing 2 Mexico teams, one of them being Rey, Alberto, Myzteziz and the other being indy guys and 2 US teams. No word on who the Japanese team is.

I'ma post a rant about lucha later, mostly about how CMLL is somehow fucking dumber than WWE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So yeah, Rey is in AAA. Other big announcement of AAA is they're doing their own trios tourney in May with the concept being Mexico vs US vs Japan vs the rest of the world. They're doing 2 Mexico teams, one of them being Rey, Alberto, Myzteziz and the other being indy guys and 2 US teams. No word on who the Japanese team is.

I'ma post a rant about lucha later, mostly about how CMLL is somehow fucking dumber than WWE

Alberto and Myzteziz on the same team? Fucking crazy.

Good luck with your search for the right thermos and the perfect coffee.

So far my coffee is black and delicious.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince your wifing her already? Gotta lock that money train down I suppose

Nope, just the decision if we make it a for-real thing or not. I'm kind of leaning towards "yeah it'd be dope but you REALLY shouldn't do that" just due to her career. But I wouldn't mind a money train. Choo choo~

Carnby

It's my 5 month anniversary at my "new job" and I just applied for another job. I've had it with this place. My new manager has no confidence in me even though I close 100 tickets a month, and my cowoker/counterpart hasn't worked a 40 week in 3 months. Today a user asked where his new laptop is, and my counterpart told my manager that I said "i got it". I said no such thing. I'm done with this place. Done.

Bowser

It's my 5 month anniversary at my "new job" and I just applied for another job. I've had it with this place. My new manager has no confidence in me even though I close 100 tickets a month, and my cowoker/counterpart hasn't worked a 40 week in 3 months. Today a user asked where his new laptop is, and my counterpart told my manager that I said "i got it". I said no such thing. I'm done with this place. Done.

Sounds like we should rename you Carny Bryan

Pizoxuat

I'm actually enjoying the Cena angle with Rusev holding his Wrestlemania match over his head. But come on WWE, we know Rusev wants to be a big part of the show too.

In my fantasy booking, Rusev would have used this week and the rest of the build-up to Wrestlemania to scout other potential opponents. Make it look like he has alternatives he is exploring, and have Cena challenge and beat those alternatives to prove himself. Because I agree that just "no," with the implication that Ruzev will opt out of competing at Wrestlemania isn't very compelling. Though the flat no is absolutely hilarious.

jmdajr

Hope your new job goes better. God damn shitty coworkers.

Oh yeah, it's crazy, but Myzteziz has to realize that Alberto is easily the bigger deal now. Tables have turned

Meltzer's pointed over and over that Myzteziz has worn out his signature spots because that's what used to get the crowd to pop. Is this an accurate assessment?

So you're basically Daniel Bryan

Damn beaten

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Duncan, I told her what you said about the mechanical bug album. She says thank you.

styl3s

Just checked and yup, he is. Also, How is it CM Punk got to keep the name? Doesn't Vince usually have ownership of the wrestlers names?
My guess is Punk was smart enough to not sign that away and the name isn't a product of Vince it's a product of Punk. There is a reason they brought him in as CM Punk and not _____ or _____. His name held some weight to it.

Top Bottom