• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Sephzilla

Raw Audience for 3/2:

8pm: 3.545
9pm: 4.066
10pm: 3.864

Avg: 3.825

Down from last week due to low first hour. It just seems this wrestlemania season hasn't gotten the viewership compared to last year. This date last year had 700,000 more.

but bryan isn't over, just the chant!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I like Cena getting called out for injecting himself into matches, Steph is doing a pretty good job chewing him out.

Hasney

All of THE drugs.

165%20-%20edge%20gif%20no_way_out%20wwe.gif

Mother of god

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bust isn't that usually how it is with Vince McMahon?

I can't imagine people would be impressed with someone of her stature dating a dude who isn't in bed with the music industry in some form or fashion.

Sure, Adam Bomb is a great name. An actual gimmick, to boot. Things today's dudes lack. Thrown together alias with no nicknames or thought after it. I guess they did (are?) try with Ambose by calling him the Lunatic Fringe.

they fucked him over so bad in the past 6 months

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They really need to do something about Ambrose and/or Harpers outfits. Really don't both of them wearing the same damn thing in their WM match

They really need to do something about Ambrose and/or Harpers outfits. Really don't both of them wearing the same damn thing in their WM match
To be fair, I think Ambrose's jeans are a little classier looking. More man-about-town style. You know, a casual Friday out with the girlfriend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LuFisto wrote a blog about the Kimber Lee/Chris Dickinson incident, worth a read;

http://www.wrestlingdoneright.com/b...in-on-the-chris-dickinson-vs-kimber-lee-video
Very sad because of how much truth was in it. Reminds me a lot of an old column an older promoter in the area shared with me that were a ton of reasons why you seriously should not be a wrestler.

It's sad to me because I like Lufisto, a lot, but she's right. She didn't go anywhere and sacrificed a lot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was half expecting a Vince McMahon sure is looking good again thread with his Fitness mag pics.
I already made that topic btw. You know me too well. "69 year old graces cover of muscle & fitness"

Top Bottom