• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

kiguel182

Nope, just the decision if we make it a for-real thing or not. I'm kind of leaning towards "yeah it'd be dope but you REALLY shouldn't do that" just due to her career. But I wouldn't mind a money train. Choo choo~

Did you end up telling who she is? Or are we going to have to wait until TMZ breaks the news?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five Bullshit I'm Playing Right Now

5. Pregnancy - Play as a 14 year old victim of rape. It's not exactly playing, but it's meant to give you some perspective. Not really a game. It's just the medium they used to tell a story and try to give people better perspectives on life or abortion without taking either side. $2.
4. Assassin's Creed Unity - It'll be ages before I finish this. Very content rich.
3. Hyrule Warriors - One of the worse Warriors games, but dressed the nicest. Decent content for a shallow pool of characters, but sad Nintendo nerds will love it and wonder why they aren't all like this, instead of filled with "Chinamen"
2. Total War: Rome II - I played this on launch and had a horrible time. Now this fuckin' thing is fixed and I bought expansions and it's actually pretty nice.
1. Resident Evil Revelations 2 - smooth as butter and Raid Mode is dope. I enjoy it a lot. It's super fucking cheap for what you get. Doubters - just buy ep 1 and try out Raid Mode and see if you dig it. It's like six bucks.

Btw, I absolutely loved Tommaso Ciampa channeling his inner Prince Devitt at the ROH 13th Anniversary on Sunday.

Ciampa_zps3rxcjwfc.png

Hope he makes this a more regular thing. It works for him.

dxYOhCs.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really out of the loop.

But now I'm just going to assume it is Taylor Swift.

And if it isn't I would love to know but I get why you don't tell it

Not Taylor Swift

Lots of fun things and revealed secrets (and
Strobogo
) in Nerd Chat happen

There should be a realistic Wrassling simulator where you gotta deal with all the carny shit involved in Wrassling, and you can pick different timelines, each with its own unique situations. The Wii U port can be a carny themed mini game collection.

Sephzilla

There should be a realistic Wrassling simulator where you gotta deal with all the carny shit involved in Wrassling, and you can pick different timelines, each with its own unique situations. The Wii U port can be a carny themed mini game collection.

I can see it already!

"Achievement unlocked: Massively Over! - Get 1 million plus social media subscribers" followed immediately by the message that your available merchandise is being reduced because you're not John Cena.

miserable

Fave Five japanese entrance themes from the 90's:

5. Great Muta Concerto
4. Mitsuharu Misawa - Spartan X
3. Kensuke Sasaki - Take the Dream - Infinity
2. Toshiaki Kawada - Holy War
1. Shinya Hashimoto's theme

If you and Sunny had a date tonight, be very honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you pursue after dinner fun time?

I would. I don't care what state shes in currently. And by State I mean physical, not the state she loves in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Court Bauer said on stone ccolds,podcast that they originally wanted Gary Hart to manage umaga

Wouldn't be bad.

If you and Sunny had a date tonight, be very honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you pursue after dinner fun time?

I'm a hell of a catch, pal.

If it was Taylor Swift would you admit it? That's what I thought...

I see people have fun on the inner circle of WrassleGaf.

Everyone is welcome.

irc.synirc.net
#wrasslegaf

jred2k

Speaking of Jarrett, has GFW said what its next event will be? I think I remember hearing something about the G1 Final and a lucha promotion.

somedevil

Raw Audience for 3/2:

8pm: 3.545
9pm: 4.066
10pm: 3.864

Avg: 3.825

Down from last week due to low first hour. It just seems this wrestlemania season hasn't gotten the viewership compared to last year. This date last year had 700,000 more.

Top Bottom