• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

5b9.gif

I feel like this was documenting a true turning point in Bret's life

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Stone Cold represented the fantasy of what people want to do to their boss, D Bry represents the actual truth. "Sorry bud! I know we promised you a permenant pay raise, but we're sending you down to the mail room to work with some new guys, show em the ropes, Tiger!"

This post....I just had a moment.

inhCik8o7he67.gif

notworksafe

HHH should go back to the Motorhead beard.

"Hollywood's biggest stars are at Wrestlemania tonight...Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider!"

I don't think Xenoverse for me will have the lasting power Dark Souls had (especially with Bloodborne under 3 weeks away), but god damn I can't put it down. I was never able to get into the Monster Hunter franchise.

I wasn't either, but this new one seems different for some reason. A lot more accessible. Not convoluted to hell and confusing like the others I've tried and put down before.

Sephzilla

I wasn't either, but this new one seems different for some reason. A lot more accessible. Not convoluted to hell and confusing like the others I've tried and put down before.

I'd give it a shot but right now I have too many other games on my plate. I still need to beat Hyrule Warriors. Xenoverse is addicting as fuck. Bloodborne is coming. I want to finish Majora's Mask 3DS soon. And my girlfriend is thinking about getting a PS4 and GTAV so we'll probably be playing GTA-O alot.

My current crack is Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires. Really having a good time with the game. Want to get Samurai Warriors 4 on the PS4 but will wait till 4-2 comes out. Might get DW8XL on PS4 too. I have it on PC but I would enjoy it more on my couch and PS4. Apparently, 4-2 prolly is coming out on PC as well but until they port the PS4 version, I will most likely just stay away and stick with the consoles.

WO3U is something that I want to hop on too.

I'm really liking it, but it's no Monster Hunter 4.

I been trying to play that game but it just doesn't click for me. I think it has to do with not being comfortable with the controls yet. Still trying though!

Sorry, I don't mean to derail WrassleGAF with DBZ talk again

Level 72 Saiyan

I don't think Xenoverse for me will have the lasting power Dark Souls had (especially with Bloodborne under 3 weeks away), but god damn I can't put it down. I was never able to get into the Monster Hunter franchise.

I'm still just getting into the game as a Majin. Fun game. Haven't looked into Bloodborne at all. Too many games and wrestling, not enough time.

Correct me if I'm wrong but besides the 2 letters released about Hugh Morrus being a giant D-bag, didn't the god of TNA EC3 tweet that the stories about Demott were on point?

Hasney

Correct me if I'm wrong but besides the 2 letters released about Hugh Morrus being a giant D-bag, didn't the god of TNA EC3 tweet that the stories about Demott were on point?

ec3™ @EthanCarterTNA · 11h 11 hours ago
I love/sacrificed for pro wrestling.
A Hart can stretch me any day.
A know nothing dipshit slapping me when I'm concussed is different.

The reality is that anyone they hire will have issues because they are pro wrestlers and ~90% of pro wrestlers are piece of shit people for one reason or the other.

I think it would be fantastic if they replace Demott with Bob Holly.

That's actually probably the main reason they keep DeMott around

"You think shit's bad now? Could be so much worse. You could have Bob Holly teaching you!"

No wonder the talent's defending him. They're in a no-win situation either way, why not stand in support of the devil you know

XenoRaven

People that support Bill DeMott are like the people that say it's OK to beat their kids because their dad did it to them and they turned out fine.

IIRR Holly was intentionally trying to screw up that powerbomb too, wasnt he?

Holly claims Bork had the flu, so he couldn't muster up the strength to lift him. But everyone else pretty much says that he was a stupid dickhead trying to sandbag the rookie who didn't take shit.

Sephzilla

Holly claims Bork had the flu, so he couldn't muster up the strength to lift him. But everyone else pretty much says that he was a stupid dickhead trying to sandbag the rookie.

Yeah the later is what I've heard too - Holly was trying to sandbag Brock and Brock had none of it.

It'd be pretty tough to sandbag Brock. Brock is superhuman strong. He was pulling those germans on Taker last year when Taker was concussed and not helping at all. Basically suplexing 300 lbs of dead weight over his head.

darkbanjo

It seems like choosing a wrestler to be a trainer is a bit of a snake pit. The greats aren't a good shout for a variety of reasons, but the guys who never reached their potential can have a tendency to act like an asshole to the younger generation who have it 'so much easier' than they did. Demott has always seemed like a piece of shit, though. Hugh Morrus is one of the dumbest dumbshit ring names I've ever heard, he probably had his hands over the shite way names are handled in developmental.

While we are talking about Bob Holly lets point and laugh at his mid life crisis tribal taboo.

Hardcore-Holly.jpg

Oh and when he got released from WWE was it because he did something dumb or just a normal round of layoffs?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can't we just promote and pay Norman Smiley exorbitant sums of cash? I'd love to learn under the tutelage of Black Magic.

jmdajr

It seems like choosing a wrestler to be a trainer is a bit of a snake pit. The greats aren't a good shout for a variety of reasons, but the guys who never reached their potential can have a tendency to act like an asshole to the younger generation who have it 'so much easier' than they did. Demott has always seemed like a piece of shit, though. Hugh Morrus is one of the dumbest dumbshit ring names I've ever heard, he probably had his hands over the shite way names are handled in developmental.

But he made Goldberg look like a million bucks!

Top Bottom