• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
In spirit you say, how very supernatural of you. I'm sure you'd find reserves of strength you never knew you had in trying to save Kane from jobbing.
You're damn right Owl! You'll see me running into the ring with an old Kane mask on, hitting Cena with a chair, all while Kane tries to stop me "cause it's fake, buddy, relax". Fuck that!

You're damn right Owl! You'll see me running into the ring with an old Kane mask on, hitting Cena with a chair, all while Kane tries to stop me "cause it's fake, buddy, relax". Fuck that!

The only thing fake about that scenario is that phony Cena, or so The Rock says.

New AJPW show, featuring Yuji Okabayashi giving a beating to 1 year veteran Takumi Soya, KENSO & Kaz Hayashi taking on Takao Omori & Manabu Soya in a no.1 Contendership TLC match for the AJPW World Tag Team Titles, Yuji Nagata & Masayuki Kono continuing the Stack of Arms vs Aogi-Gun feud and Suwama taking on Seiya Sanada in an excellent 2/3 falls match.

AJPW, 04.03.2012 - "40TH ANNIVERSARY YEAR HOLD OUT TOUR 2012"
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,750 Fans

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1yway

01. Masanobu Fuchi & Masao Inoue vs Akebono & Ryota Hama

02. KAI vs Michael Nakazawa

03. Yutaka Yoshie vs Osamu Nishimura

04. Keiji Mutoh, Shuji Kondo & Hiroshi Yamato vs Taiyo Kea, Minoru Tanaka & Yasufume Nakanoue

05. Yuji Okabayashi vs Takumi Soya

AJPW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE CONTENDERSHIP - TLC MATCH

06. KENSO & Kaz Hayashi vs Takao Omori & Manabu Soya

07. Yuji Nagata vs Masayuki Kono

2/3 FALLS MATCH;

08. Suwama vs Seiya Sanada

Nocturnowl said:
He better, I find myself liking that guy a lot and i'm not entirely sure why, maybe his pointing finger is full of more face charisma than half the roster combined.

Perhaps if WWE do that Cruiserweights show that was rumoured for their network, when Sin Cara returns he might actually have a bunch of opponents who are versed in working a more lucha-libre inspired style.

Striker said:
Punk is turning into Cener by all these moves he keeps looking like a turd in.

Everyone looks like a turd doing the sasori-gatame, except for Riki Choshu ;)

I also used to like the inverted version he did on occasion, and it's a shame that others don't really seem to try and use it.

Lol, I wonder if Kane would actually pin him, if I did interfere, lol.
We all know that Kane is too nice a guy to take the pin, he's be more likely to put you over as the interfering madman.

Perhaps if WWE do that Cruiserweights show that was rumoured for their network, when Sin Cara returns he might actually have a bunch of opponents who are versed in working a more lucha-libre inspired style.

I don't think I can trust the WWE with cruiserweights any more, especially not after Hornswoggle, I don't forsee much long term success coming out of a program like that but I guess we can hope for the best, and they'd also have to get the network up and running first.
WWE weren't too great with the light heavyweight title either, like the way they forgot about the light heavyweight title back in 2000 and left it on Malenko for what seemed like an age under what I can only describe as his james bond/ladies man gimmick, how did this gimmick not take off?! they should have had Malenko win his matches with Bond style gadgets.

ZeroRay

I remember a story from Jericho's book where Kane nearly choked him to death because he though Jericho was an interfering fan.

"Go ahead kid, it did wonders for Snitsky."
It wasn't his fault that Snitsky sucked so much.

I remember a story from Jericho's book where Kane nearly choked him to death because he though Jericho was an interfering fan.
I'm assuming this is in the second book? I got it out the library last week but have yet to bother starting it since it's not as recommended as the first book but now i'm thinking i'll start it tonight just to see if this is in there, if it is then I withdraw my plan for SoulPlaya interference.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
hhhcaraspket.gif

iOAp0FjFZlAmn.gif

HE WILL FUCKING RETURN
FROM HIS HOME PLANET.

Welcome back.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I dont know if this was already brough up, but Kofi vs Ziggler on Superstars is the best match WWE has aired in a long time. They gave them 15+ minutes, and it turned out to be an awesome match. The
Trouble In Paradise reversal
was awesome.

Great match and the commentary is not that bad. If this was on Raw or Smackdown you'd have 15 minutes of Cole arguing with King or Booker while talking about twitter trends.

What are they supposed to do? There's no heat to that match.
They can still pop a little bit. That was a nice finish, and it got almost no reaction.

I don't blame them not caring entirely on them, as WWE doesn't even try to give them reason to care, but I just remember going to shows where guys like Steve Blackman were getting bigger pops than that. And Kofi is much more talented and charismatic than Blackman.

UberTag

I don't blame them not caring entirely on them, as WWE doesn't even try to give them reason to care, but I just remember going to shows where guys like Steve Blackman were getting bigger pops than that. And Kofi is much more talented and charismatic than Blackman.
CharismaticSteveBlackman.jpg

ZeroRay

I'm assuming this is in the second book? I got it out the library last week but have yet to bother starting it since it's not as recommended as the first book but now i'm thinking i'll start it tonight just to see if this is in there, if it is then I withdraw my plan for SoulPlaya interference.

Yup. My main beef with that book is that it seemed Jericho had to tone himself down compared to the first since he's still employed by the company and doesn't wanna piss people off.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yup. My main beef with that book is that it seemed Jericho had to tone himself down compared to the first since he's still employed by the company and doesn't wanna piss people off.
At least Kane didn't make Chris Jericho carry his bags around for a week, like he did Michael Haye's, lol.

Chopper

I'm more of a Backlash 2000 guy, the main event is too fun.
Though on the whole 2001 is probably better.

Holy shit. I meant 2000.

Dat main event. I have never marked out so hard in my fucking life as when Linda McMahon walked down to that ring with Earl Hebner.

The McMahon-Helmsley era was fucking glorious, and that match opitomized everything that was great about it. Clear heels and faces, at the top of their game, a fantastic storyline, a riotous crowd. I was leaping around the room like a fucking lunatic. I only started watching wrestling (WWF) at the end of 1999, so it was the first time I'd seen Rocky with the belt. He earnt it!

It was probably that match that turned me into the committed fan I am today./mark

Hey dudes I need some sign ideas for RAW tomorrow night. With the use of no artistic talent I made this guy already.
2012-03-11201122.jpg

That looks great, would be awesome to see it on TV. However, I think I read a comment that WWE confiscated signs wight "Wrassle" on them before (I guess they still hate Ted Turner), so it might get taken away :/

Maybe make a...

RISE
ABOVE
KATE

...sign for Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom