• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Who is this? Wow.
Emilia Clarke, FCW Diva.
ibp8nJwpU6aKJL.gif

Izick

It sucks because Teddy seems like a really nice guy, from what I've seen from outside stuff like Legends of Wrestling. He worked his way from the absolute bottom from where he is, and he's paid his dues, and that's why I think Vince still keeps him around, but he's absolutely shit in terms of TV appeal.

I hope they keep him around for behind the scenes, because I think he could probably still contribute something.

G-Fex

It sucks because Teddy seems like a really nice guy, from what I've seen from outside stuff like Legends of Wrestling. He worked his way from the absolute bottom from where he is, and he's paid his dues, and that's why I think Vince still keeps him around, but he's absolutely shit in terms of TV appeal.

I hope they keep him around for behind the scenes, because I think he could probably still contribute something.

That brings up something, I'd like Dean Malenko as a GM. Or Saturn.

Why are we allowed to post 11 year old girls wearing deep V-neck t-shirts?

Cause creepy gaf is a awful virus and it's spread over here apparently.

Do you see the state of WrestleGAF right now? You guys need saving. It's a wonder people actually still watch wrestling.

It's a sad state but it's not like it's a big shocker to everyone. I usually am one to either mildly try to help or just whine about the state. But right now I just don't give a fuck about how bad it gets here, we've had bans, rats, snitches, whiners, passerbyers, smellies, goons, and nimrods.

Fuck it. Burn baby burn.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
No one watches wrestling. It's all promos and characters. Action soap opera. Sports Entertainment.
I don't know about you, but when Rock told Cena he was not kung pow chicken but instead kung pow bitch I knew we reached a new era of fried foods.

DMczaf

I just gotta get this off my chest before we move on to tomorrow night:

You marks who bought that Rock notes on wrist crap?

iWyXTLsZQgFxw.gif

G-Fex

Heavy was onto something. something big. he knew the whole time.

Cena and Rock Do dislike each other to some extent.

They do

Also at least Lita is in good shape

4GnzQ.jpg

I miss Armageddon; I hope it eventually replaces that damn Hell in a Cell PPV

And I had a brilliant Cena-buried-Elimination-Chamber joke all ready, but I see that they're keeping that and having No Way Out in July? WTF?

jmdajr

Watching the history of the Undertaker on netflix.

Not bad. Curly, red haired taker actually looked pretty menacing if you ask me, but anyhow.

Pretty crazy shit in that match against Yokozuna. Great battles with mankind.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I like how they won't use WCW event names! :(

Imagine Starcade, Great American Bash, etc.

They used Great American Bash for a while until 08. Then they changed it to just The Bash in 09. They haven't used it since then. :(

And it seems weird that they're bringing back No Way Out but keeping elimination chamber. Then again No Way Out wasn't really associated with the chamber until fairly renctly right?

Kaladin

Bootaaay, are you Senor LARIATO on Daily Motion?

I ask because ROH posted some of his NOAH videos on Facebook. I think they posted the two Bravado Brothers singles matches.

Bootaaay, are you Senor LARIATO on Daily Motion?

I ask because ROH posted some of his NOAH videos on Facebook. I think they posted the two Bravado Brothers singles matches.

Oh nice, yeah that's me - I follow the Bravados on twitter, so I sent them the links when I uploaded the show.

Also, at last night's Smackdown house show in Lansing, MI

Excellent, good to see Rollins & Ambrose start getting involved in the touring schedule, hopefully it won't be too long before they're on TV.

I weight 135 pounds. My ass ain't trying shit, but I can support him in spirit!
In spirit you say, how very supernatural of you. I'm sure you'd find reserves of strength you never knew you had in trying to save Kane from jobbing.

I believe that Sin Cara will return.
He better, I find myself liking that guy a lot and i'm not entirely sure why, maybe his pointing finger is full of more face charisma than half the roster combined. Oh and good on the people who put Cara gifs into the Hogan topic from earlier this week after I requested as such, I didn't get to give my thanks due to its abrupt end.

It looks like No Way Out is coming back....
Of all the retro PPV events.....
Since we already have Elimination chamber and HIAC ppv events should we assume no way out will have the crappy gimmick of cage matches? actually doesn't TNA already have that?
and if it doesn't the name by itself kind of sucks making little sense, bring back Fully Loaded for the July PPV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom