• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He is competent, you're right. My prob with The Mizzz is he's not believable. I know that's not a problem for some of you, and some of you are Kevin Nash about it, but that's my main prob with the guy.

See I feel it works for his character. That's why he needs to cheat to win every match. Everyone knows he isn't on the wrestling level of most of the people BELOW him on the card, let alone the main eventers.

klonere

Banned
Certain people on wrestling twitter were going totally insane about Miz in ring towards the end of last year.

He's not spectacular but he seems to have the best modern version of the old school coward cheating heel formula down. The finishes to some of those Ziggler matches were smooth.

Yeah, calling it a Death Valley Driver is a bit of a stretch.

hojosat.gif

That's what they called it when Cena first debuted the move though.

It wasn't until later he cut the "you call it the F-5, I call it the F-U" promo

jmdajr

Who will Miz feud with after mania?

"Where is CENA!? See.... I told you!"

I am hype for the match. Will John get on one knee?

I'm actually really digging this back to basics Ambrose and Corbin feud, pipes and forklifts? like the good ol' days.

Ariya has to be the lowest guy on the Main Roster card. His theme is pretty sick though.
Finally someone else who shares my love for MAGIC CARPET RIDE, aka: video game desert theme.

Shit Miz mixing in how bullied he was when he came in.
The level of shoot was so high I was half expecting him to mention that they let an eventual murderer boot him out the locker room as part of the odds against him.

You just know Ryback wanted to murder Punk for that "im dumb as fuck" comment, dude is going keep taking potshots until the end of time

It strikes me as odd because surely his philosophy dictates he just let that shit go.

Who will Miz feud with after mania?

"Where is CENA!? See.... I told you!"

I am hype for the match. Will John get on one knee?

The only time we'll see Cena on one knee is when he's finishing the roll through for a cross body into AA counter, hohohoho

klonere

Banned
The difference between Talking Shoot Corbin and SDLive Corbin is enormous. Dude is so much more compelling in the more loose, ESPN style interview form rather than

"Dean Ambrose.....you may be a Lunatic...(WHAT?)...but I am the Lone Wolf...(WHAT?)...and I am going to destroy....(WHAT?)..the Lunatic Fringe...(WHAT?)...because you made me...(WHAT?)...mad..(WHAT?)..and you don't wanna make someone like me.....mad (WHAT?)"

klonere

Banned
"You wanna be a wrestler but you can't because of your head"

Holy shit I want Miz to repeat this next time they are in Seattle and we get back to a good old wrestling riot.

Gurrry

Im gonna say it again, fuck bray and fuck orton. WWE is about to waste the best wrestler in the world in a match with fucking shane.

Miz has been a lot better in the ring lately.

Besides all that it literally doesn't matter if he completely flopped in the ring when he gets the reaction he does for the matches. Remember the type of nuclear heat he generated whenever he got it on with the likes of Sandow and Dolph? Go and watch those PPV matches and you'll hear the crowd go fucking nuts. Hell he had flashes of that earlier in his career when he had the crowd begging for a King title run and turned Alex Riley into the biggest babyface in the world for about three weeks.

Come to think of it I now wouldn't even mind Miz and Dolph terrorizing the tag team division after mania.

That was me. That ladder match? I wanted King to win badly even just for a like 24 hour reign

There's also a XXX version of the Montreal screwjob being made, for some reason.

Also remember when people thought Shane was better than Vince and Steph? These fuckers are all the same. Can't stand to stay out of the spotlight.

This episode of Talking Smack is great and I'm not even to the Miz part yet

The "hey mickie" exchange. Lol

Bliss just rolling with it perfectly saved her (along with the rest of her TS segment) from what was a total shit Smackdown for her (and all the women really... whi the fuck wrote that)

God dang

Miz

The Destroyer

Dude would never be able to say this shit on TV and if he tried you wouldn't be able to hear him over audiences losing their minds

Top Bottom