• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Tall4Life

DdFazbI.png

brazzers

Sephzilla

Latest buzz from GWF is that an announcement about the GWF2 date and time and potentially the first match announcements may come sometime this week

Ithil

I want Cena/Nikki to win and then for Cena to get on one knee only to have Miz Daniel Bryan kick his head off, while Maryse holds Nikki back, and leave doing the Yes taunt.

Nothing would top the idea of Cena winning the match, going over to Nikki and getting on one knee, then tying his shoelace, getting up and leaving.

sure i have! well, i mean, two of them anyway!

i guess looking at that poster i forgot for a minute that i have been enjoying wyatt/orton and jericho/KO - although i'm less curious to see the latter wrestle, just cos jericho is only fine in the ring these days to me and KO while good has yet to make me sit up and think 'wow that was a good match'.

apart from that there are a lot of wrestlers who will be on the card i like to watch but i don't think much of the storylines going on for them. but two good stories isn't bad for one show.

last year, WM just really bummed me out. i was pretty excited for it and it just turned out to be horseshit all night long pretty much. so i suppose my expectations are fairly low and that's a better way to go in, most likely.

Then this poster shouldn't change anything for you. Like I said bad wrestling posters are the norm not the exception.

Kaladin

Latest buzz from GWF is that an announcement about the GWF2 date and time and potentially the first match announcements may come sometime this week

I can provide a spoiler: I am winning whatever match I am booked in, and that my good friend Sephzilla, is a fact.

Tagyhag

The best thing to do about this year's Wrestlemania is to just accept that it'll be worse than last year's.

That way, if it's somehow better, you win!

Ithil

"OMG DUDE GOLDBERG IS GOING TO BE AT MANIA WE HAVE TO GO"

"Dude have you seen the new wrestlemania poster? Who is this ko guy on the front? I'm glad we stopped watching this stuff a long time ago. It used to be better. "

This doesn't happen by the way.

Zach

The best thing to do about this year's Wrestlemania is to just accept that it'll be worse than last year's.

You really shouldn't expect anything from WWE ever. If you're going to watch, don't have any expectations. It's the only way to go.

Just back in from seeing Logan. That's a damn fine film, friends.

Although one of the soldiers looking like a buff Sandow did throw me off a bit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I normally don't like to complain, but after last year's very disappointing Wrestlemania (i've only been watching since WM30), I'm starting to think, looking at this -

- that Wrestlemania miiiiiight end up being a load of bullshit this year too. That poster is comically lopsided in favour of people who wrestle so little that it's disingenuous to describe them as wrestlers.

Also uh, look at Bray smiling into at the sky like he's in a sunny delight advert.

...."might?"

It's WrestleMania, its Vince annual celebration of jacking himself off to memories of cool shit he did 20 years ago

Not even actively trying this Mania is going to be worst than last year. Zero chance.

This doesn't happen by the way.

It 100% does happen. But it's the company's fault more than anything.

I'd be down for a main event with Ryan Gosling, tbh.

Caderfix

Nothing would top the idea of Cena winning the match, going over to Nikki and getting on one knee, then tying his shoelace, getting up and leaving.

How about:
"Will you Marry me.... Natalya?"

Then Natty attacks Nikki from behind and so the epic feud between Nikki and Natalya is reignited?

Top Bottom