• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Tall4Life

I think Bray vs Orton is still going to be the last match. I really really doubt they're going to have a 3 minute squash be the final one.

How can you allign everything CM Punk said about the doctors with everything Bryan is claiming?
Between Punk leaving and Bryan's issues starting:

Concussions vs general banged up ness
Massively increased profile of concussion issues in mainstream media with accompanying heat on the NFL from the media
A pending lawsuit alleging negligent doctors/not taking injuries seriously

It's not that hard

Can my loss be forgotten given the guy who beat me hasn't posted here in a while?

A true heel Cena moment it would be. You know there's money in the give up gimmick, Seph.

Sephzilla

If Kevin Owens can lose to a part timer I guess Batsie can lose to a part time performer, even if he already had a crooked ref on his side and still couldn't get a W

Caderfix

I like how I'm being treated like a heel for the fact the ref interrupted to stop a move which was BRASS KNUCKLES punching me in the face.

A mess.

As a sore loser likes to say:

4aNbQVM

Sephzilla

GWF has a bunch of solid gimmicks going. Batsie's "Give Up" gimmick is pretty solid though. So is RBH's WCW Avenger theme. Biggest Geek Ever legit shook everyone. Tall4Life's gimmick had instant nuclear heat though,

Who did BewareTheBatsie wrassle? There's not even a GWF I Wikipedia entry, Sephzilla. Jesus.

He fought and lost to Skyward Sheep. However Skyward Sheep might be off the GWF2 card on account of him not posting at all in the March OT yet.

Beefy

GWF has a bunch of solid gimmicks going. Batsie's "Give Up" gimmick is pretty solid though. So is RBH's WCW Avenger theme. Biggest Geek Ever legit shook everyone. Tall4Life's gimmick had instant nuclear heat though,

Soon as I lose my title I am blaming the white man.

I think Bray vs Orton is still going to be the last match. I really really doubt they're going to have a 3 minute squash be the final one.

lol why would a Smackdown match be the final match. Its gonna be Goldberg vs Lesnar it even has a championship attached to it now. Your gonna hear #MegaMatch for 8 Hours at Mania repeated over and over again by Cole. PartimerMania we are almost there.

jmdajr

Alarm didn't wake me up in the morning and I feel like I'm just in some sort of sleep coma.
Not sure if it's allergies or what.

But it's like I'm watching one non-stop Big Show/Great Khali match.

He fought and lost to Skyward Sheep. However Skyward Sheep might be off the GWF2 card on account of him not posting at all in the March OT yet.

A Skyward Sword mark? Jesus.

I just realized that I wouldn't even really be able to be in GWF :S How many women are on the roster?

Can't do intergender matches anymore after all.

Zach

Final betting odds for GWF Championship Tussle have been announced:

Beefy +700
Browny +100
DMczaf +500
RBH +600
Sephzilla +200

Just realized the betting odds had Beefy in the top five most likely to win it all. The system works!

I just realized that I wouldn't even really be able to be in GWF :S How many women are on the roster?

You can play a man on TV like I play a doctor on TV.

Beefy

You can do the weird interviews. Were every interviewer has to look shocked and stare at the end until they cut away.

Zach

Zach, did we ever get the updated Unofficial GWF Power Rankings?

I've been too busy at work to re-watch the Super Event and I'm not willing to do it off the clock -- WHAT?!

I'll make one based of of memoriez.

If it was on PC you could mod me in. Laaaaaaaaaame

Like I guess I could be a manager but not like the 2K games really make the managers mean anything.

You were our Sister Sherri in that one picture I made. >_>

Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, Nia, Alexa, Carmella, Trish, Lita, Alundra Blaze, Jacqueline, Paige, Alicia, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki, Ivory, Brie, not sure who else since this is on the top of my head.

You can do the weird interviews. Were every interviewer has to look shocked and stare at the end until they cut away.
The 2k interviews tho...

uuZ9anm.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol why would a Smackdown match be the final match. Its gonna be Goldberg vs Lesnar it even has a championship attached to it now. Your gonna hear #MegaMatch for 8 Hours at Mania repeated over and over again by Cole. PartimerMania we are almost there.

It's going to be Orton/Bray.

I'll bet $20 on it, and no I won't send the money to you, I'll send it to a cancer research fund.

My guest at this time... John Pollock would hate me lol

Just realized the betting odds had Beefy in the top five most likely to win it all. The system works!

You can play a man on TV like I play a doctor on TV.

Yeah I guess... I played a man in a musical once... it was fun being a trans woman playing a man.

Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, Nia, Alexa, Carmella, Trish, Lita, Alundra Blaze, Jacqueline, Paige, Alicia, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki, Ivory, Brie, not sure who else since this is on the top of my head.

The 2k interviews tho...

uuZ9anm.png

GWF roster yo!

Unless you do an angle where WWE Legends come to GWF to face me lol. I can be GWF's Heath Slater but hopefully not lose all the time

If it was on PC you could mod me in. Laaaaaaaaaame

Like I guess I could be a manager but not like the 2K games really make the managers mean anything.
I had this great match once with managers and I completely forgot about them until I went for the pin and all of a sudden Paul Bearer yanked me out of the ring.

It was amazing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The 2k interviews tho...

uuZ9anm.png

BNT1cDb.jpg

Zach

Sign excelsiorlef up!

Sephzillo, I'm mad that you didn't post official results for GWF I. With complete Tussle order of entry/elimination information.

Sephzilla

Sign excelsiorlef up!

Sephzillo, I'm mad that you didn't post official results for GWF I. With complete Tussle order of entry/elimination information.

GWF1 Results (Winners in bold)
Kornflayx vs Syder
Syder wins in what some consider a controversial ending

Zach vs Sephzilla vs NeoGAF Vince McMahon
The dominator from Detroit won after powerbombing NeoGAF Vince onto a ladder

rrc1594 vs Biggest-Geek-Ever
The Huggertaker squashed rrc with a Phenom Splash

korly vs UrbanDandy
Korly won after 27 flatliners in a match that sent people to the concession stands. Also, Twitch apparently had issues during this match

klonere & Heroman vs Bronx-Man & Ithil
klonere gave up on his partner early in the match, Heroman put up valiant effort but ultimately lost.

Skyward Sheep vs BewareTheBatsie
Despite a crooked ref, Sheep won

RBH vs Tall4Life
See: The Super Bowl. Tall4Life got nuclear heat upon showing up

GWF World Championship Royal Rumble Match - Beefy (New GWF World Champion)
Beefy won even after a Royal Rumble restart was ordered

I actually thought about keeping track of eliminations and order, but I decided that was too much work to do in real-time and I wanted to still have fun watching it with you guys. Plus #PS4CrashGate would have screwed it up anyway. If someone wants to go back and watch the rumble and do that, feel free.

Sephzilla

No idea. How many black people are in GWF? May have to change the Nation of Domination to something else.

Like, black wrestlers in-game or real life? In-game, I think it's three (you, Bronx, and OwensIsNow). I can't speak for real life obviously

I had this great match once with managers and I completely forgot about them until I went for the pin and all of a sudden Paul Bearer yanked me out of the ring.

It was amazing.

Total side note on funny accidental cool stories in WWE games I did a story once where Brock Lesnar was feuding with the Four Horsemen (I did Anderson, Pillman, Luger, Flair) I did 3 weeks of Nitro and then Bash at the Beach.

In my head the story was that Flair was basically not afraid of Brock because he had the Horsemen. So on week one of Nitro Lesnar faces Luger and taps him out while breaking his Arm with the Kimura taking him out. Week two Lesnar takes on Pillman tapping him out while breaking his arm with the Kimura andtaking him out. Week 3 same thing to Anderson. So by Bash at the Beach in my head story Lesnar has broken the arms of three of the Four Horsemen meaning he gets Flair one on one with no backup. Logically the story should have ended with my breaking Flair's arm and tapping him out with the Kimura, that's what I was going for, but the motherfucker wouldn't tap, dunno why but the submission system being shit + facing Ric Flair meant he just wouldn't tap. I literally applied four Kimuras all for lengthy attempts at getting the submission but it wouldn't go. After the 4th time Lesnar let go of the move and just immediately pinned Flair and I got the three count.

It ended up being an insane story where Lesnar looked like a beast the entire time but Flair risking life and limb just wouldn't submit but he didn't have the stregth to kick out after so much pain... Lesnar wins but Flair looks like a badass having gong one on one with the Beast and refusing to quit.

Sephzilla

excelsiorlef, the GWF roster is technically closed right now but I'll keep your name on the list in case i do some roster cleaning

So 3, not a bad start. Need a token white guy like Owen was.

BlueKaveli needs to join!

Syder, since you guys will be a Tag Team anyway

Top Bottom