• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Question. When Cody went on his rant and talked about the one writer who had his ass in every women's ass, who was he referring too? Ryan Ward? Or someone else?

Edit: I'm not going to edit that comment. It's the new kicked your leg out of your leg.

I don't know if I am out of the loop, but it is sorta surprising WWE haven't shown a lot of interest in Santana Garrett.

On the other hand there is Tessa Blanchard, but she ended up looking kind of terrible after that Stardom show toward the end of last year.

creatchee

Quite the visual.

John Cena and Nikki Bella beat Miz and Maryse after a grueling 20 minute barnburner. As they're celebrating, Nikki stops and stands in the middle of the ring. She looks expectant, like a moment that is going to change her life is inevitably near. She wants John to tell her something. She wants John to ASK her something. They lock eyes and the mood turns intimate - like 70,000 screaming fans faded into nothingness and the ring was the size of a spotlight.

John moves towards her - deliberate, but not hastily. He feels the gravity of this moment push down on him harder and harder with each step he takes. He is five feet from her. The world gets even smaller. He's next to her. She looks softly upward and he slightly downward. Her lips curl to a smile and his remain steadfast. Nikki's head turns slightly in a playfully quizzical way.

"John. It's been a long time that we've been wrestling... with our hearts. I love you and I want you to know that it's okay to love me too. Don't you have something you'd like to ask me?"

John looks at her and feels the pitter-patter of her words against his soul. He allows himself a smile to mirror hers. His hands caress her shoulders and he leans close to her face - an immediacy hot enough to melt glaciers.

"Nikki. Honey. I told you from the very start..." A tear rolls from her eye as she takes in his words. This is it. Their time is now.

John's right hand moves from her shoulder and finds itself in front of her face. "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" John yells as he wiggles it back and forth like a windshield wiper with ADHD. The next thing she knows, she's up on his shoulders and crashing down to the mat in an Attitude Adjustment from the man she's loved for so long. Her body feels nothing but the pain in her heart from John's betrayal and rejection. Her senses are dulled to the point of uselessness. She barely hears John telling her that there was somebody else. She doesn't feel the snapping and twisting of her limbs as John locks her in the STF with her face pointed towards the entrance ramp to see who this mystery lover that ruined everything will be. She hears one last sound in the distance before her consciousness slips away:

*BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOODE*

John Cena and Nikki Bella beat Miz and Maryse after a grueling 20 minute barnburner. As they're celebrating, Nikki stops and stands in the middle of the ring. She looks expectant, like a moment that is going to change her life is inevitably near. She wants John to tell her something. She wants John to ASK her something. They lock eyes and the mood turns intimate - like 70,000 screaming fans faded into nothingness and the ring was the size of a spotlight.

John moves towards her - deliberate, but not hastily. He feels the gravity of this moment push down on him harder and harder with each step he takes. He is five feet from her. The world gets even smaller. He's next to her. She looks softly upward and he slightly downward. Her lips curl to a smile and his remain steadfast. Nikki's head turns slightly in a playfully quizzical way.

"John. It's been a long time that we've been wrestling... with our hearts. I love you and I want you to know that it's okay to love me too. Don't you have something you'd like to ask me?"

John looks at her and feels the pitter-patter of her words against his soul. He allows himself a smile to mirror hers. His hands caress her shoulders and he leans close to her face - an immediacy hot enough to melt glaciers.

"Nikki. Honey. I told you from the very start..." A tear rolls from her eye as she takes in his words. This is it. Their time is now.

John's right hand moves from her shoulder and finds itself in front of her face. "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" John yells as he wiggles it back and forth like a windshield wiper with ADHD. The next thing she knows, she's up on his shoulders and crashing down to the mat in an Attitude Adjustment from the man she's loved for so long. Her body feels nothing but the pain in her heart from John's betrayal and rejection. Her senses are dulled to the point of uselessness. She barely hears John telling her that there was somebody else. She doesn't feel the snapping and twisting of her limbs as John locks her in the STF with her face pointed towards the entrance ramp to see who this mystery lover that ruined everything will be. She hears one last sound in the distance before her consciousness slips away:

*BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOODE*

marriage contract on a pole match at backlash

RIP Stardom

Wonder how the "WWE could never kill promotions in this day and age" subgroups of fans will be able to spin their way out of this

Pikma

Banned
Question. When Cody went on his rant and talked about the one writer who had his ass in every women's ass, who was he referring too? Ryan Ward? Or someone else?

Edit: I'm not going to edit that comment. It's the new kicked your leg out of your leg.
It probably was Ryan, yeah

Ithil

I believe that was intended to refer to the RAW head writer, not Ryan Ward.

Sephzilla

Both of you be quiet.

a8f13120441127788d93ec0b470355fd.gif

i vaguely recall seeing allegations about him being a creep.

People only talk about other promotions when their top star are poach.

Even outside of that and I tried to bring up Stardom multiple times here,I think even if Kairi Hojo and Io Shirai go to WWE, people will not even know who they are seeing.

It is like Nakamura and AJ said they didn't know if they would get a warm reception or not, when it seemed obvious to everyone on the outside they would. I don't think many people follow Stardom or joshi scene and will know them. At all.

I dont mean this in a "i liked them before they were cool" way or any shit like that. To be clear. I mean more I worry they will struggle get over at NXT becauss they arent a joke wrestler like No Way Jose or widely established elsewhere but I hope I am wrong.

I remember hearing here about how during the start of the show they paid tribute to something and Del Rio was there at it but later on in the show they made a story of how Del Rio only got into the stadium halfway through the show.

Io Shirai and Kairi Hojo's careers will probably be longer in the WWE, despite the schedule, than if they stay in Japan. Look at Mio Shirai for example. And I guess now, Mayu.

The matches won't be the same, but it is less likely they will be in horrid pain for most of their lives too. Maybe, I guess.

That is the thing with joshi wrestling, I really enjoy Stardom and SG and all that, but they are so stiff and work so crazily, it gives me more of the "why am I supporting this" feeling than anything else too.

I agree, I love Stardom but I always get this icky feeling watching it, like this is someone's fetish or something. Still, Kairi Hojo vs. Asuka now needs to happen before Asuka goes to the main roster.

Top Bottom