• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Zach

u8ab6rk.png

At the latest WWF tapings, Paul Levesque debuted in a dark match (because he's still not allowed to appear on TV due to his WCW contract) using the name Hunter Hearst Helmsley and got no reaction.
I'm sure the crowds will adjust to this dude in a bit.

I was talking to my SO today on the drive to work and she told me she really wants go to to WM this year. We have gone the past two years and she doesnt want to miss this one.

Now i gotta find good seats that arent over $500 a ticket and it looks like the only seats they have are ones right next to the stage.

ReiGun

Idk. I think of all the things the current roster has to do, wearing pink to honor breast cancer survivors is one of the things that hurts them the least.

Plus, it's Austin. I'd definitely put him in the category of people that could figure out a way to cut a promo on cancer survivors that wouldn't mess with his character or brand in the slightest.

Wrestlemania 33 gives me this odd feeling everyone is gonna have some big extravagant entrance.

HHH gon definitely show his ass.

Bobby Roode will probably have the best entrance during TakeOver the night before.

Really liked Omega's final promo there. Fuck being a heel or a babyface, I just wanna be the best.

"Yeah Tanahashi, I'm talking to you, you old fucker", lol.

Kaladin

Seph, give me a solo match against some main event talent tonight. Gotta prove myself to these less than B+ players I'm gonna be up against.

Shibata is now in my current top 5. Love this guy.

It takes me all damn week to watch a single 3 hour NJPW show. Not sure how I'm supposed to keep up with the Cup.

Caderfix

Zach, you are a grown man, specially after the PEDs scandal, so it's your choice, but maybe you shouldn't let Seph use your art for free, specially after he used you to put himself over TWICE.

Anth0ny

I'm the type of mother fucker to take the goozle through the roof of the cell and still come out for the run in during the main event that night.

creatchee

Meltzer says that he knows that Bryan already worked out an entirely different style that he plans to work that he considers "safer."

This ended Bret Hart's career:

It doesn't matter what style you work in - accidents happen. When you're pulling back on high impact moves at the very last second or aiming to just miss, you sometimes hit the target you were trying to avoid.

Birdiebee is the name of the lingerie brand she’s launching alongside her sister Nikki Bella, but that apparently played no part in name her daughter Birdy. The parents to be just knew they wanted it.

Oh my God, the kid is named the same as the lingerie line they're releasing.

Top Bottom