• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Bronx-Man

Banned
For those of you marks who paid $35 to watch that ROH PPV
or used a stream
did the commentary team ever refer to Matt & Jeff as Broken Hardyz?

Because apparently Anthem sent ROH a couple legal threats too

Never once said Broken. Just called them the Hardy Boyz throughout the match.

ReiGun

So does TNA really have a case with this Hardys thing? It seems clear that the Broken stuff was mostly Matt and Jeff, but it was all done while they were under contract with TNA.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Thinking about the ROH "Founding Fathers" (Punk, Bryan, Joe, Daniels, etc) made me realize: what the hell happened to Low Ki? Dude's been blacklisted from every company imaginable at this point.

holy shit no wonder he missed. Jesus look how far Angle is from the corner that's like what more than halfway across the ring... and Lesnar still came close... what a fucking freak of nature.
IIRC, having not done it in a long while coupled with being tired lead to him not getting enough air coming in short. He's hit it from pretty much the same distance in the past. Shelton was injured for some the time I was down there so I think only got to see Brock do it once, pretty awesome sight to behold in person seeing a guy that size do it, sucks he missed it at WrestleMania, lucky he didn't kill himself.
Just read on Wikipedia this was apparently not planned. Lesnar was supposed to pin Angle, but instead went up for the shooting star.
Nah, that was the finish, as mentioned he got pushed into doing it for a "WrestleMania moment" by Johnny Ace.
Thinking about the ROH "Founding Fathers" (Punk, Bryan, Joe, Daniels, etc) made me realize: what the hell happened to Low Ki? Dude's been blacklisted from every company imaginable at this point.

Having a bad case of angry little man syndrome who takes himself far too seriously top of being an egotistical prick to everyone while not having the drawing power or clout to back it up. Also treating wrasslin' matches as if they were shoots leads doesn't help either. I'm pretty sure that angle he got put in with Laycool during his brief WWE run was meant to be a rib.

miserable

Bought myself a nintendo Switch and watched Logan. Today was a good day.

whatamarkhqs38.gif

Jashobeam

New Japan Cup Hype!

looking forward to EVIL vs Tanahashi, and Fale vs Elgin

the Tag matches should be lots of fun too

edit: guess there's no English commentary on this show, oh well

It's everyone's favorite veteran Suzuki-gun fall guy Taka Michinoku.

Ohhh sweet it's another no commentary night. These are so interesting

Anyone know if the round 2 matches at the essentially house shows will end up on NJPW World at some point?

Pikma

Banned
It's everyone's favorite veteran Suzuki-gun fall guy Taka Michinoku.

Ohhh sweet it's another no commentary night. These are so interesting

Anyone know if the round 2 matches at the essentially house shows will end up on NJPW World at some point?
They will, just not live I think

UberTag

Is the NJPW IC title held in higher regard than WWE's IC?
How could it not be when a quick look at the stats will tell you that Jeff Jarrett is a 6-time IC champion and Wade Barrett is a 5-time IC champion?

That said, Chris Jericho is the most decorated IC champ of all-time and that's a deserving legacy.

Top Bottom