• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Why is he saying it 'might be a shoot'?

Just seems like poor sentence placement

I want to shoot on Bill Goldberg so bad. 'Broberg' versus Bill Goldberg 2017, after Dan Severn I'm going after Bill Goldberg.

Goldberg's last WWE obligation is Mania and maybe the Raw after, Riddle/Severn is Mania weekend, can't go after Goldberg until after Severn

All building to this:
5fc8fafc75e890be3bb4554aadb3e9c8.gif
I need to see the video again. I always though he kind of botched his double jump. Maybe that's because Kurt was too far but he wasn't clearing shorter.

Fox318

I'll never forget watching Brock do that moonsault

One of the craziest things ever.

Then the dude got up with a broken neck and continued the match.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so Matt Riddle is clearly a gaffer, fess up, which one of you is Matt?

Savitar

Oh man I only hear about it now.

What are we going to do about those poor owls man.

What are we going to do about those owls.

Xion385

What's Cole's finisher going to be though? No way he keeps Panama Sunrise. I wonder if he's even going to keep his name. Well, Roderick Strong kept his so I assume he's just going to keep it.

What's Cole's finisher going to be though? No way he keeps Panama Sunrise. I wonder if he's even going to keep his name. Well, Roderick Strong kept his so I assume he's just going to keep it.

Quite a number of people have been keeping their name lately.

I was surprised Chris Hero didn't.

Pikma

Banned
For those of you marks who paid $35 to watch that ROH PPV
or used a stream
did the commentary team ever refer to Matt & Jeff as Broken Hardyz?

Because apparently Anthem sent ROH a couple legal threats too

Top Bottom