• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Pikma

Banned
I'm guessing to have LIJ screw Kushida over and build to a bigger rematch down the line. It's the rivalry that division needs.

Love the dragon sleeper.
Kushida is boring as fuck tho, and the division has more guys that Takahashi hasn't faced yet.

Foggy

Kushida is boring as fuck tho, and the division has more guys that Takahashi hasn't faced yet.

Kushida boring as fuck? Dude...

I will agree to the 2nd point though. No idea why they drag their feet so much on Ospreay and Ricochet. Not sure when or if they push ZSJ against him soon. My guess with Kushida is that they view Kushida vs Takahashi as the marquee matchup. Takahashi won clean at WK so I'm hoping they're rekindling this to have a screwjob against Kushida who has the upperhand and have him chase the belt for most of the year.

klonere

Banned
Anthem fired a bunch of people from the MMA Network so they could give money to JJ to sue the Hardys.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU FUCKING MONGS.

klonere

Banned
KUSHIDA is legit and very good and an excellent junior ace.

As for Ospreay and Ricochet I have no idea whats happening there. They should be around more often for sure but maybe the way their deals are structured allow them to work more indie dates than we know? Ospreay needs to be repushed for sure at the very least. Although he clearly wants to go to WWE so fair enough if they don't push him.

Pikma

Banned
Oh wow didn't know Ospreay wanted to jump ship already but I guess it'd be the right thing to do considering his body condition.

Didn't Ricochet sign a new contract not too long ago? I remember him saying to expect big things from him there too..

dummy.gif

Bring out the gimp.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a dom-sub tag team yet. Demolition's gear doesn't count.

Left bracket of this Cup is weird:

No one there other than EVIL that I think has a chance of having a really great finals match with whoever wins on the much more talented right bracket

Cena is leaving after Mania to film a starring role in Daddy's Home 2 with Ferrell and Wahlberg

Heroman

Banned
Left bracket of this Cup is weird:

No one there other than EVIL that I think has a chance of having a really great finals match with whoever wins on the much more talented right bracket

Cena is leaving after Mania to film a starring role in Daddy's Home 2 with Ferrell and Wahlberg
Welcome to the njpw cup.

Contrary to the web hot takes,I'm totally fine with ROH giving Daniels the title, and it is completely different to WWE putting the title on Goldberg.

Contrary to the web hot takes,I'm totally fine with ROH giving Daniels the title, and it is completely different to WWE putting the title on Goldberg.

Well of course. Goldberg doesn't have the book in WWE and his opponent isn't bailing the company in a month (he himself is). Completely different situations.

Daniels is also a full timer,there since the first show, so having a long story of him chasing his destiny and finally winning the title that's eluded him for 15 years at the 15th Anniversary Show for a nice moment is totally the same as Goldberg winning the title after 5 minutes of wrestling so the old fucks can have the title for their heatless match that's supposed to be the draw of the show 👍👍

Wxw sounds like a good watch when it's up, WALTER vs Jeff Cobb and Speedball Vs Riddle already so far.

I guess Cole is likely on his way out then huh? Unless this was a special thing because it was the 15th and they'll eventually put it back on someone else.

I guess Cole is likely on his way out then huh? Unless this was a special thing because it was the 15th and they'll eventually put it back on someone else.

His deal expires next month and they're still as close to an extension as they were in December when it was known he and O'Reilly's deals were up soon

Zach

I guess Cena was injured and so Triple H won the championship in the opening match of No Mercy 2007. Ha!

The crowd was into Triple H, though, which made the match with Bore-ton (sick burn) enjoyable. But still: ha!

I guess Cena was injured and so Triple H won the championship in the opening match of No Mercy 2007. Ha!

The crowd was into Triple H, though, which made the match with Bore-ton (sick burn) enjoyable. But still: ha!
I hope we get your live reaction to the events that unfold that night.

Bore-ton's got news for ya, Jack!

Top Bottom