• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Heroman

Banned
giphy.gif

Ricochet, Fenix, Pentagon, and Cage coming in to do the J O B to CZW originals

Zandig ends the night by tossing Pentagon off a trailer through barbed wire spiked explosives, and jumping off to elbow drop the remains

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ricochet, Fenix, Pentagon, and Cage coming in to do the J O B to CZW originals

Zandig ends the night by tossing Pentagon off a trailer through barbed wire spiked explosives, and jumping off to elbow drop the remains

I mean...that sounds pretty good to me all things considered.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Zelda is too fucking good. There is no way I can go back to Horizon.

Yeah...it's pretty much the best game ever released and that's a shoot ass shoot. I'm legitimately thinking about starting it all over again when I beat it, maybe buying the Wii U version as well and playing that one.

Kota Ibushi enjoys running people over with cars.
oLV0Nnw.gif

John Zandig has experience fighting cars.
4.gif

2.gif

Someone book that shit ASAP.
2737390-jr+car.gif

You know what you need to do for Fortune Dream 4, Kenta Kobashi.

I got a friend keeps telling me that Mania is basically SD and i told him Raw hasn't confirmed their matches. How many Raw matches are currently on the card?

Yeah...it's pretty much the best game ever released and that's a shoot ass shoot. I'm legitimately thinking about starting it all over again when I beat it, maybe buying the Wii U version as well and playing that one.

It is incredible. Best Zelda game. Best open world game.

I still havent played it. I dont know if I should just get the Wii U version now or wait till I buy a Switch.

If you can wait for the Switch, I say go for it. Don't know how bad it is on the Wii U,

Never liked Zelda, so it makes things easier for me.

You should give it a shot. It is fantastic.

Is there any new news about the WWE's Women's tournament? I feel like they haven't said anything new.

According to f4wonline WWE has been contacting women talent for dates in mid-May for a taping for the beginning of a women’s tournament on the WWE Network similar to the cruiserweight tournament.

Plans for this tournament have been in place since August of last year but WWE had not finalized on a date.

Over the past few months WWE has hired a plethora of women’s talents such as Heidi Lovelace, Kimber Lee, Andrea, and Mary Dobson.

In April more female talent such as Isabel Lahela, Evie, Nixon Newell, and Demi Bennett will report to the WWE performance center and later will be joined by Kairi Hojo.

With rumors of talent such as Zeuixs, Shazza McKenzie, Scarlett Bordeaux, Deonna Purrazzo, Toni Storm, and Io Shirai coming to WWE soon this seems like a perfect way to introduce these talents to the WWE audience.
http://squaredcirclesirens.com/wwe-planning-to-start-womens-tournament-in-may/

ReiGun

I got a friend keeps telling me that Mania is basically SD and i told him Raw hasn't confirmed their matches. How many Raw matches are currently on the card?
Everything on Raw that's confirmed and not just stuff rumored/being obviously built to

Berg v Brock for the Universial title
Jericho v Owens for the US title
Sasha v Bayley v Charlotte for the women's title
The Club v Enzo and Cass or Sheamus and Cesaro for the Tag belts.

Compared to SD
Orton v Bray for the WWE Title
Alexa Bliss v Everybody for the Women's title

And then there's the ARMBAR, which is cross-brand.

GOD DAMN IT PUSH DARIA BERENATO.
tumblr_ohkp33XkkR1qevcs2o4_250.gif

Fuck the Ember Moon. At least Berenato actually knows how to play her gimmick.
When's the last time Daria was on TV? They don't seem to have a place for her.

Top Bottom