• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Hey WrassleGAF. I stopped watching the product pretty much right before the brand split. Should I check back in for 'Mania, and if so, how much worse has it gotten since then?

Hey WrassleGAF. I stopped watching the product pretty much right before the brand split. Should I check back in for 'Mania, and if so, how much worse has it gotten since then?

The brand split has been an amazing period for Smackdown. Do yourself a favor and check out AJ's matches, as well as Miz's promos. Make sure to wear a bulletproof vest for the latter.

Pikma

Banned
I'm just watching it for Orton vs Wyatt, Neville vs Aries and to witness Mojo Rawley win the Andre The Giant Whatever Battle Royale

Adree

Finished Horizon last night, fantastic game. It's not an all-time classic like Star Control 2 but I doubt I'll play another game this year that is all-around so well made. If nothing else it should get credit for spending the last half of the game delivering answer upon answer to the games mysteries without holding too much back for sequels.

I did WM2000 All Day

I did it.

I fucking did it
And to put this into context guys, DM was 18. He begged his parents to order that shit and he watched ALL OF IT.

Damnit I was 8 and I wanted it but my parents nor grandparents would do it. But I was 8! He was 18.

You all have the greatest dirt on DM ever. WM 16 was the shits. And you waited all day to watch it. I could only imagine thinking, "Boy WM 2000 will be soooo much better than all of these." Nope.

Seriously they should've done an extended heat if they wanted the entire card on the show.

What's the statute of limitations for reporting an instance of hostage-taking

full

Haven't followed NXT in a minute, I love Daria's look but how's her wrestling?

She works the Florida NXT circuit, so her matches are seen by almost no one. I think she has a look and a style that stand out in the crowd, but she would need to work with people other than Liv Morgan or Aliyaah to improve.

Hasney

Is there a post-WM Raw Talk/ing Smack scheduled? Let's go for 9.

Raw Smack, finally finishing that feud between Foley and Bryan that Bryan has started with the constant shade throwing.

Also, someone gets confused and comes on the show for a hit of heroin.

MONDAI RYU WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

WHAT

GENKI HAVE YOU GONE INSANE

LOL, haha. I had the same reaction, the translated promos explain it though;

"CIMA called Mondai Ryu into the ring. He wanted to explain why they selected him. CIMA admitted that he has probably kicked the crap out of him more than anyone. He couldn’t help it. It is so much fun. That is what Mondai Ryu is famous for. Last year, he was dropped on his head. He suffered the same neck injury CIMA had, and he wasn’t able to move. The doctor told him he couldn’t wrestle anymore. He considered surgery and other options that could end his career. He chose to work through it, but the condition hasn’t improved. He gets numbness in his arms and he has lost a lot of strength. He was ready to retire. Then, a few days ago, his sister had a baby. The problem child of the Kimata Family was now an uncle to the first grandchild of the Kimata Family. Whenever he looks at the newborn, it gives him the resolve to return to the ring. Maybe, somewhere, there was someone who looks forward to his matches. Even if there is only that one fan, for their sake he won’t give up. It may take awhile, so don’t forget Mondai Ryu while his neck heals and he prepares for his comeback. CIMA told him that his niece and the Mondai Ryu fans around the world would be waiting for his comeback. When he does, Over Generation will also be waiting for him. If he needs help or advice, any of them will be there to help. It will be hard. But for the sake of his niece and making her into a Mondai Ryu fan he can do it."

Who can boo Mondai Ryu now? He just wants to do his best for his niece 😭

klonere

Banned
LOL, haha. I had the same reaction, the translated promos explain it though;

"CIMA called Mondai Ryu into the ring. He wanted to explain why they selected him. CIMA admitted that he has probably kicked the crap out of him more than anyone. He couldn’t help it. It is so much fun. That is what Mondai Ryu is famous for. Last year, he was dropped on his head. He suffered the same neck injury CIMA had, and he wasn’t able to move. The doctor told him he couldn’t wrestle anymore. He considered surgery and other options that could end his career. He chose to work through it, but the condition hasn’t improved. He gets numbness in his arms and he has lost a lot of strength. He was ready to retire. Then, a few days ago, his sister had a baby. The problem child of the Kimata Family was now an uncle to the first grandchild of the Kimata Family. Whenever he looks at the newborn, it gives him the resolve to return to the ring. Maybe, somewhere, there was someone who looks forward to his matches. Even if there is only that one fan, for their sake he won’t give up. It may take awhile, so don’t forget Mondai Ryu while his neck heals and he prepares for his comeback. CIMA told him that his niece and the Mondai Ryu fans around the world would be waiting for his comeback. When he does, Over Generation will also be waiting for him. If he needs help or advice, any of them will be there to help. It will be hard. But for the sake of his niece and making her into a Mondai Ryu fan he can do it."

Who can boo Mondai Ryu now? He just wants to do his best for his niece 😭

Oookkkaaaayyyyy. Mega underdog babyface Problem Dragon. I can't say I saw that coming...

Well they've truly made Yamamura now so mission accomplished I guess.

Top Bottom