• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Menome

So who is going to sit through 7-8 hrs of Mania?

Probably me. Or at least listening to a bit in the pre-show, as I'm at a gig that evening which will finish about the time the pre-show starts. So I'll stick an audio feed on for that whilst I'm getting the train home.

Caderfix

Send KO or Samy to SD while keeping Alexa, Corbin and Bray where they are. The rest doesn't really matter as the remaining talent I care about will do well regardless.

Sephzilla

I ain't got time for this time change.

Tell me about it. Where I live we got the one-two punch of the daylight savings change plus a small snowstorm that went through overnight.

giphy.gif

klonere

Banned
Cody Hall is facing Shiozaki at an upcoming NOAH show.

That's...pretty interesting. Scares me though as that might mean he could go to Impact.

Sephzilla

When's the next GWF house show/PPV?

A7EtD92.png

GWF 2: Sweet
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017
Time: 8:00PM Eastern/7:00PM Central (1:00 AM GMT)
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla

u8ab6rk.png

After crowning our first ever GWF World Champion at GWF1, the rest of the GWF world begins to take shape as GWF2 presents not one but two elimination style contests in order to crown our first ever GWF Tag Team and GWF B+ Champions!

Note 1: All Tag Team matches are done in Elimination Tornado Tag Team format
Note 2: Kornflayx vs Syder rematch is already booked for GWF3, regardless of whether or not Syder wins the B+ Championship.
Note 3: If you aren't on this card, don't worry. It doesn't mean I've forgotten you.

Match Card:

GWF Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1 Match
RBH & DMczaf (Team WCW) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil (The Just Friends)

The Savior of the WCW and the GWF's Certified Shooter unite for a shot at the GWF Tag Team Championship. Can they stop the Just Friends duo of Bronx-Man and Ithil, who are riding momentum from their dominating win over the New Japan Express at GWF 1? Will GeorgiaDome.gif shine proudly?

GWF B+ Championship Round 1 TLC Match
Caderfix vs The Strokes vs Kaladin vs korly vs Syder vs Anth0ny

Multiple strong up and comers of GWF fight to advance to the GWF B+ Championship match. Syder and Korly have momentum coming in from GWF1 and the other entrants are hungry to for gold after coming up short in the GWF Championship Rumble.

GWF Tag Team Championship Round 1 Match
Browny & Menome (The Brenemies) vs Biggest-Geek-Ever & Zach (The Huggers of Destruction)

Two men who may or may not have an inner distane for each other taking on a team that is fueled by #HugLyfe. Who will move on to the GWF Tag Team Championship match? The crowd is wondering if we'll see Biggest-Geek-Ever pull out another jaw dropping Phenom Splash

GWF Championship #1 Contender Match - Winner faces Beefy at GWF3
FallingEdge vs Tall4Life

After his shocking debut in the GWF Championship Royal Rumble, FallingEdge put on a dominant display eliminating multiple superstars and making a name for himself in the World Title division. This performance has put him on the path towards the GWF Championship. Standing in his way is Tall4Life, the man who once again crushed the dreams of Atlanta Falcon's fans at GWF1 and is hoping he can Superbowl Punch his way to Beefy at GWF3.

GWF B+ Championship Round 1 TLC Match
imbask vs sf2fanatic vs BronsonLee vs Serpentine vs BewareTheBatsie vs OwensIsNow

Who will move on to fight for the GWF B+ Championship? Will it be BronsonLee, the man that growth spurts forgot? Will we be chanting URAH URAH OWENSISNOW? Or will everyone just give up to BewareTheBatsie?

GWF Tag Team Championship Match
Winner of Team WCW/Just Friends vs Winner of Brenemies/Huggers of Destruction

GWF B+ Championship Match
Ladder Match 1 Winner vs Ladder Match 2 Winner

It's that time

Last Monday night on Raw, Roman Reigns stared into the abyss — and boy, did the abyss stare back.

After staring down the monstrous Braun Strowman in the middle of the ring, the returning Undertaker was soon face-to-face with Roman Reigns, who reminded The Deadman, “This is my yard now.” After a brief pause in which both men gazed at the WrestleMania sign hanging from the roof of Chicago’s Allstate Arena, The Phenom swiftly grabbed The Big Dog by the throat and sent him crashing to the canvas with a chokeslam.

Reigns has yet to address his confrontation with The Undertaker, but whatever happens next between these powerful Superstars could change the landscape of this year’s Show of Shows. Expect major fallout from this potentially fateful face-off.

Seth Rollins is determined to ramp up rehabilitation for his right MCL tear to make it to WrestleMania and attain retribution against Triple H. However, The Cerebral Assassin remains unconvinced that The Architect is in any shape to make it to The Show of Shows, let alone face him in the ring. And if Rollins does happen to show up at WrestleMania, Triple H claims, “all that is waiting for him there is a nightmare.”

As hard as Rollins is working to get back to 100 percent, WrestleMania is mere weeks away. Will Rollins defy doctors’ expectations — or their orders — and look for a fight with The Game at The Showcase of the Immortals?

When Brock Lesnar offers to give you a handshake, beware. This is advice new Universal Champion Goldberg could have used Monday night, when The Beast Incarnate’s seemingly benign congratulatory gesture left the WCW icon vulnerable to a savage and swift F-5 that turned Goldberg’s moment of triumph into one of tumult.

Indeed, it appears Lesnar is far more prepared for his WrestleMania rematch with Goldberg than he was for their Mega Match at Survivor Series, when The Beast was conquered in just one minute, 26 seconds. Will Goldberg’s championship reign come to a painful end at The Showcase of the Immortals? Until then, The Road to WrestleMania will be full of twists and turns for both of these juggernauts.

Enzo Amore & Big Cass battle Cesaro & Sheamus for the right to challenge Raw Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson at WrestleMania
Enzo Amore & Big Cass have a high-stakes match with WrestleMania implications: Raw, March 6, 2017
Enzo Amore & Big Cass will battle Sheamus & Cesaro for the opportunity to challenge Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson for the Raw Tag Team Championship at WrestleMania.

Controversy seems to follow Enzo Amore & Big Cass wherever they go these days. After the Raw Tag Team Titles slipped through their fingers at WWE Fastlane (thanks to a little rule-bending by defending champions Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson), The Certified Gs sparked an accidental brawl with Cesaro & Sheamus during thei...
Fortunately, per Raw General Manager Mick Foley, we’ll have our answer Monday night, when Enzo & Cass take on Cesaro & Sheamus for the right to challenge the so-called “good brothers” on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

Although The Swiss Superman’s partnership with The Celtic Warrior had some unstable origins, the brawlers were able to work together to capture Team Red’s tandem titles at Roadblock: End of the Line, ending The New Day’s record-breaking 483-day championship reign. The titles have eluded the unlikely allies since their defeat to Gallows & Anderson at WWE Royal Rumble, but a win Monday night could propel Cesaro & Sheamus into the spotlight of The Show of Shows.

Enzo & Cass, meanwhile, have yet to capture a championship of any kind in WWE since their Raw debut last spring. Nevertheless, they’ve firmly cemented themselves in the Raw Tag Team Title picture in recent weeks. A win this Monday will bring The Realest Guys in the Room that much closer to becoming “The Realest Champs in the Room” on The Grandest Stage of Them All, nearly one year to the day after they first emerged on Team Red.

Which of these indomitable teams will square off with Gallows & Anderson at The Show of Shows on Sunday, April 2? Don’t miss this must-see match Monday night on Raw, at 8/7 C, on USA Network.

Enzo & Cass, meanwhile, have yet to capture a championship of any kind in WWE since their Raw debut last spring.

Uh, yeah, because [CHANT]THEY DONT DESERVE IT[/CHANT]

God the crowd is going to chant you deserve it for a bunch of fucking goons who barely made it out of NXT

Kaladin

Friends, this is going to be a rough week at work.

Daylight savings time? check.

Spring break which means I'm here working a desk and no one is here? check.

Coffee shop behind me closed for the entire week because said students are gone? check.

Oh, and the main staircase in my building is closed because they're replacing 4 floors of carpeting so we're restricted to using the elevator this week. Check mate.

I might finish a couple of books while I'm here for 40 hours.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I have fallen down the carniest of youtube holes... Triple H Wrestlemania entrances.

Its amazing :p

Top Bottom