• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Aiii

So not worth it
It's to punish people with kids and cats, as their sleep patterns get fucked up.

I have both. Am cry.

My cats have learned a long time ago that they're not getting fed until I get up and the time I get up at is a completely random occurrence.

Okay, they sit on the side of the bed staring at me for three hours, but that's a small price to pay for getting to sleep in on the weekend.

I suggest a similar approach to kids.

Kaladin

Will Brock and gOLDberg be a short match at mania? Isn't it meant to be the last match too?

I predict it will be longer and more competitive than what we've seen from Goldberg so far, but it won't go longer than 10 minutes. Other matches will get the 20+ main event time like Taker vs Reigns and KO vs Jericho and maybe one or two others.

Beefy

I predict it will be longer and more competitive than what we've seen from Goldberg so far, but it won't go longer than 10 minutes. Other matches will get the 20+ main event time like Taker vs Reigns and KO vs Jericho and maybe one or two others.

Trips H vs Rollins is going be 30mins +

jmdajr

I think that's about right.

Sephzilla

Never trust people with questionable facial hair my friends

20110211125137691753_display_image.jpg

agreed

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ok, I went down the steve harvey youtube hole, and ran into... TNA wrestlers in Family Feud...

...whut? >_>

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why doesn't Baron Corbin get in trouble for attempting to murder Dean Ambrose

Beefy

To recap (and I'm sure this is not all of what JonTron said), JonTron said, in what he thought was perfectly fine for a debate:

- Foreigners dilute the gene pool
- Black crime in America is the same as in Africa (like, he fuckin' brought this up TWICE)
- Racial issues can be summed up via mixing different colors of paint
- Statistical data means nothing because Clinton lost the election
- Destiny wants to kill black people
- Black Lives Matter is a violent organization
- the richest black man commits more crimes than the poorest white man
- Tribalism is a valid theory
- Immigrants are destroying every single country they are let into
- America is gonna become Mexico
- Racism is over
- Muslims are organizing to make it seem like Christians are protesting abortion clinics

And Destiny didn't even fucking ask the most obvious fuckin' question: "If you're so concerned about immigrants, why do you keep bringing up blacks?"

Glad I dodn't listen to that interview. Racist piece of shir.

I unsubbed from JonTron a few months ago after some of the stupid, awful shit he was saying then.

This latest bout of verbal diarrhea is something else.

Kaladin

Evolve vs Progress card:

March 13th: Now is the time we've all been waiting for- the PROGRESS vs. EVOLVE matches have been set for the WWN Supershow on April 1st at 8pm EDT. There will be four bouts. Without further ado the contests are:

EVOLVE vs. PROGRESS Match #1 - EVOLVE Title Match (If Sabre Jr. Retains At EVOLVE 80)
EVOLVE Champion Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Mark Haskins

PROGRESS vs. EVOLVE Match #2 - EVOLVE Title Match (If ACH Wins Title At EVOLVE 80)
PROGRESS World Champion Pete Dunne vs. ACH

EVOLVE vs. PROGRESS Match #3
Ethan Page with The Gatekeepers vs. Jimmy Havoc

PROGRESS vs. EVOLVE Match #4
Travis Banks & TK Cooper with Dahlia Black vs. Chris Dickinson & Jaka

Looks good, but still glad I'm going to NXT.

Caderfix

I'm listening to the twitch stream Destiny made with JonTron to debate and, even though Destiny is pretty weak in the discussion, he is still enough to make JonTron have trouble finding words to justify his bs. Hopefully, now he understands that he doesn't know anything about the subject, stop acting like he does and stop commenting on that stuff.

It seems like he is in denial that he is racist, he just laughs without being able to reply. He is a very, VERY ignorant person.

Top Bottom