• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

That gif reminds me of that shitty nes Robocop game.

Ha! I like the Someday Night Wars. That's cute, The Strokes. Dang cute.

But nah, Professor Beef is going to do a WCW-inspired Fire Pro league soon. WGW. World GAFionship Wrasslin'.

Hey!

Oh, hey.

Sounds like some 4D depression.

Thank you, that was all me

Not being lonely or depressed, but thinking of potentially being so, has me depressed.

Put a ring on it.

jmdajr

Friend, you're never have to be lonely or depressed with the interwebs.

Here, have a hug

wVEac.gif

This is appreciated.

Hex

Banned
This NJ Cup has already been amazing.
Sanada really impressed me over Hashi and the Omega Ishii match was another astronomer's dream.
Shibata v Suzuki was another fun time.

klonere

Banned
I'm watching WXW 16 Carat and 5 minutes in, already happy enough to hand it the "Best Produced Indie Promotion" by a very long way.

Beefy

So Mania:

Raw Side:

Bayley vs Charlotte vs Sasha (Woman's Champ)
Gallows/Anderson vs Shameus/Cesaro or Enzo/Cass (I think it will be both) (Raw Tag Team Champ)
Owens vs Jericho (US Champ)
Goldberg vs Lesnar (Universal Champ)
Rollins vs Trip H
Ultra Show vs Shaq
Reigns vs Undertaker

Smackdown Side:

Bray vs Orton (WWE Champ)
Ambrose vs Corbin ( Inter Champ)
Cena/Bella vs Miz/Maryse
Bliss vs Everyone (Women's Smackdown Champ)
Styles vs Shane
AA vs The Uso's (Smackdown Tag Team Champ)

Other:

Andre the Giant Battle Royal
Crusierweight match (Cruiserweight Champ match)

Maybe's:

Joe
Balor
Strowman
Rusev

Show is going to be damn long.

klonere

Banned
I appreciate Seph headlining a show with a no.1 contenders match, that is a prize that should pushed hard as being super important.

He definitely over-pushes himself but he's got the fundamentals down.

So given what happened over the previous two days, my prediction for the NJ Cup winner is
Katsuyori Shibata

Also predicting a
Shibata/EVIL
final

Syder

So Mania:

Raw Side:

Gallows/Anderson vs Shameus/Cesaro or Enzo/Cass (I think it will be both) (Raw Tag Team Champ)
Rollins vs Trip H
Ultra Show vs Shaq
Reigns vs Undertaker

Smackdown Side:

Cena/Bella vs Miz/Maryse
Styles vs Shane

Other:

Maybe's:

Joe
Balor
Strowman
Rusev

Sami... :-(

So Mania:

Raw Side:

Rollins vs Trip H
Ultra Show vs Shaq
Reigns vs Undertaker

Smackdown Side:

Cena/Bella vs Miz/Maryse
Styles vs Shane

Other:

Maybe's:

Joe
Balor
Strowman
Rusev

Strowman, Rusev and maybe even Sami will be relegated to the Battle Royale. I still want to see Finn/Joe even if we saw that last year.

Zach

I'm making sure the other championships are given their moment to shine! Remember when Bret and Davey Boy went last at SummerSlam for the IC title!?

Tag titles better go on last or my respect for this league -- which was once the pinnacle of faux faux sports -- is out the window down the street and into the Arkansas River, Jack.

Zach

Hey, Sephzilla, why haven't you hit me with some nerdy stat spreadsheets for GWF? I don't care if we're one event in.

RBH

Breaking news!

20170310_HOF_EricLeGrand--eb66e203d38942a6323e27c2b00751a3.jpg

Eric LeGrand, a former standout for the Rutgers University football team-turned-motivational speaker, has been named the recipient of the third annual Warrior Award. The news was first reported by ESPN.com.

Named after WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior, The Warrior Award is presented to an individual who has exhibited unwavering strength and perseverance, and who lives life with the courage and compassion that embodies the indomitable spirit of Ultimate Warrior.

The award will be presented to LeGrand by Dana Warrior, widow of Ultimate Warrior, at the 2017 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, which will broadcast from Orlando, Florida’s Amway Center live on WWE Network at 8 ET/5 PT on Friday, March 31st.
USA Network will also broadcast a special presentation of the ceremony on Monday, April 3 at 11 p.m. ET/PT, immediately following Raw.

LeGrand was a key player on the Rutgers University football team, before a spinal cord injury sustained during a game in October 2010 left him paralyzed from the neck down. LeGrand’s tremendous courage and unwavering strength throughout his rehabilitation captured the attention of the nation. He resumed his college classes via Skype and launched his sports broadcasting career as an analyst for Rutgers Football Radio Network. LeGrand founded the charity Team LeGrand of the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation in 2013, and is now a highly sought-after motivational speaker. In support of LeGrand’s mission – raising funds for research to find a cure for paralysis and to help improve the quality of life for people with spinal cord injuries – WWE will make a $25,000 donation to Team LeGrand.

“It is an absolute honor to be named the 2017 Warrior Award recipient,” said LeGrand. “I am truly grateful for WWE’s support of my personal journey, and I am proud to continue to be an example of strength for people everywhere.”
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-f...2044867=1&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Sephzilla

Hey, Sephzilla, why haven't you hit me with some nerdy stat spreadsheets for GWF? I don't care if we're one event in.

DID YOU KNOW!?

Since Royal Rumble eliminations are not counted as a proper loss, 9 GWF superstars are currently undefeated. That means 24% of the GWF has yet to taste defeat in the squared circle.

GWF Superstars with wins said:
Beefy
Biggest-Geek-Ever
Bronx-Man
Ithil
korly
Sephzilla
Skyward Sheep
Syder
Tall4Life

24% of the GWF roster is also currently have a proper loss registered to them. Beefy's GWF Royal Rumble win is counted as a proper win, and thus that balances out the additional loss earned from GWF1's triple threat match that opened the show, meaning there's an even 9 wrestlers with wins and 9 wrestlers with losses.

GWF Superstars with Loses said:
BewareTheBatsie
Heroman
klonere
Kornflayx
NeoGAF Vince McMahon
RBH
rrc1594
UrbanDandy
Zach

Top Bottom