• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Rimfya

Banned
Watch his 24 documentary, it's good. Back when he was just getting out of therapy dude was hesitating to do the pedigree, which probably explains why he does it in such a shitty way.

It'll probably stop being his finisher once this Trips thing is done.

For a moment I thought Seth was going to the ropes to curb stomp H tonight.

DMczaf

I'm about 500 lbs

JUVENTUD!

66bdc6a0bb5722b287bb3143c7c7d3f3.jpg

shanafan

I may get some hate for this, but.... Enzo and Cass are pretty good live. They definitely can get the crowd going.

Fun too seeing how divided the crowd gets with Roman.

As long as these guys get a reaction, they're doing something right.

ElRenoRaven

I may get some hate for this, but.... Enzo and Cass are pretty good live. They definitely can get the crowd going.

Fun too seeing how divided the crowd gets with Roman.

As long as these guys get a reaction, they're doing something right.

You won't get any hate from me. I like em. They're good fun entertainment.

He's not wrong but lol why the fuck do you put this on your show... on your network...

Like this isn't even Talking Smack shooting to further a storyline... this is just lol here's Corey Graves shitting on what you want to be a big Mania match.. even if you know it isn't.

They're 'rivals' with Smackdown. Also, DBry shits on Raw all the time.

What a beautiful man you are, Corey.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder what universe Vince is in if he thinks he he can have Roman tell HBK that he sucks and then beat up the Undertaker and still be a face.

They're 'rivals' with Smackdown. Also, DBry shits on Raw all the time.

What a beautiful man you are, Corey.

I guess I just think there's a difference between RawTalk sucked or Smackdown features our women's wrestlers in more segments and this big match we're trying to sell does nothing for me.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Steph having to give that face to not corpse is hilarious

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
He's not wrong but lol why the fuck do you put this on your show... on your network...

Like this isn't even Talking Smack shooting to further a storyline... this is just lol here's Corey Graves shitting on what you want to be a big Mania match.. even if you know it isn't.

The only people watching this show already sub to network and we're already all mark-ass marks so they aren't telling us anything we don't already know. It's not like they're going to alienate Joe Blow that only buys Wrestlemania every year. That guy just wants to watch Shane kill himself anyways.

Adree

Highlights of the night were Roman the gutterball and Steph having to keep that death stare on Mick for like 5 minutes.

The only people watching this show already sub to network and we're already all mark-ass marks so they aren't telling us anything we don't already know. It's not like they're going to alienate Joe Blow that only buys Wrestlemania every year. That guy just wants to watch Shane kill himself anyways.

The casual viewer is H-Y-P-E-D for that shit.

"we"
#NotMyLiQuid!

Rimfya

Banned
Is "Bring it to the Table" a Kayfabe-free zone on purpose? It's like all the shooting on Talking Smack but without the fun of shooting being shocking.

Rimfya

Banned
Is "Bring it to the Table" a Kayfabe-free zone on purpose? It's like all the shooting on Talking Smack but without the fun of shooting being shocking.

And then they show footage of Miz shooting. Shoots within shoots. I've fallen down a shoot well.

Top Bottom