• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Rimfya

Banned
Between WM and SS last year Shane has already redone all his big spots other than going through glass. Is that really all a match with AJ is going to lead to?

Sanjuro

Big E is being wasted.

Big E was already wasted though. I see him being the heel with a small push when the breakup happens, but there can't be anything more than that.

Kofi might as well go through a woodchipper unless they maybe want to pair him with Xavier exclusively. Maybe even go so far as give them a new member?

GunBR

Big E deserves a Universal/WWE title reign

But if they split the New Day, he will end up stuck in the mid card (or worst) forever

Between WM and SS last year Shane has already redone all his big spots other than going through glass. Is that really all a match with AJ is going to lead to?

Make sure to follow the thread! I'm gonna bookmark the page where the reactions start after Shane kicks out of a Styles Clash

Guzim

I am watching the WWE 24/7 special on Wrestlemania 32, and Vince laughing at Big E doing the New Day intro is hilarious to me.

xITRRu9.gif

Afternoon, WrassleGAF.

Big E deserves a Universal/WWE title reign

But if they split the New Day, he will end up stuck in the mid card (or worst) forever
I'm telling you, have the new day entirely beat Lesnar for the belt. It makes Lesnar look like a beast because it took 3 guys to beat him. And if they have Big E make the pin fall, they have a star!

Roman's bumping ability has always been great but this is next level shit. How did he manage to perfectly slot himself in between the ramp and railings without banging his head on something is a miracle.

Love or hate him, at least people recognize he's great at selling shit

Rimfya

Banned
There's a truly great/sad frame in that gif where Roman looks like a sad man contemplating his existence and this blurry, enormous object is nanoseconds from colliding with him.

cordy

Banned
Kofi is that dude. The moment he gets a world title is the moment that he becomes a legend. He's had a title for the a large amount of his career. He's the John Cena of midcard belts.

klonere

Banned
Alright so I have a 30 minute Sekimoto/Suzuki match and the entirety of the 1994 AJPW Champion Carnival to entertain me on my train ride this evening.

If only I could leave work right now.

Kaladin

Sources inside the GWF locker room have indicated that GWF Superstar Zach has heat with upper management. This has been confirmed from multiple sources, but it is unclear what the heat is about. Subscribe to my newsletter to find out more as it develops.

#GWFObserver

shaowebb

I know it's kinda unpopular to say such things but damn do I love heel Trips, that segment at the end of Raw was fun thanks to him.
Also current Trips has hilarious selling, the mandible claw was grand.

I also think it made perfect sense that the segment ended with Seth getting his ass kicked, dude is still injured, puts up a valiant effort but Trips targets weakpoint because SO CEREBRAL ASSASSIN.

New Day need to break up. But Vince loves the merch sales too much.
Nah, they just need a renewed focus, I'm going to just repeat myself with significant Big E singles push while Kofi and Xavier continue tag teaming, they stay bros and none of that slow dissension BS.

Racist Randy wasn't going to allow that to happen.

I'm actually still salty to this day.

Top Bottom