• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Rock putting THE GAME-UH over.

At this point I think like nearly everyone AJ has done a Styles Clash on has kicked out of it. It's seen more like a signature with the Phenomenal Forearm being the true finisher.
For a move that slams an unprotected face into the canvas I always found the styles clash to lack impact with something of a cumbersome setup so I'm okay with this.

its me im here
being affable, presentable and charming on the morning talk shows
doing charity work for the homeless in ireland
selling loads of merch to the smarks and kiddies
having average matches
being vanilla as fuck
but vanilla is a lot of people's favorite flavour

#BalorEra

Somehow this makes me upset for vanilla being my favourite flavour of Ice Cream, the running dropkick and double stomp spam of ice cream flavours? say it ain't so!

Imagine Vince McMahon taking a backstage picture like this with Kane after Badd Blood '97. >___>
Kane only needs one photoshoot and that's with the belt.

41dc914ddedc09487e2c4422a6fe6b9c.jpg
WWE-Kane-Posing-For-Cam-with-Belt.jpg

That's a 10/10 look right there, friends.

Sephzilla

Guys, Authority HHH sucks, he has been beaten like so many times yet he stills comes back.

This is the only issue I have with Authority HHH. The angle/character should have really died at WrestleMania 30 or at least been reinvented in some way. Right now HHH is sort of the post-Street Fighter 2 M.Bison of WWE

Finn fights Triple H for Seth and defeats him. Seth then turns heel by attacking him because he's the KINGSLAYER AND NOW HE HAS ANOTHER KING THAT HE NEEDS TO SLAY!

Zach

On Kane: his debut was fun enough. It was some B+ stuff.

But then every time he had a match, it'd be like, oh, that's some B stuff. And then he gets beat by The Undertaker again and you're like B- stuff. And it just kept dropping precipitously like that until he settled on a D a couple months after his debut. And he's been a D ever since.

The only thing that keeps him from an F is that despite being extremely boring for the most part, he's big, he can move around alright, and he SOMEHOW keeps getting decent reactions (through 2007). I understand keeping him on the payroll even if I now almost always start fast-forwarding to the end of his matches 30 seconds in.

Sephzilla

Vince as a commentator was never anything special but THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE is one of the best calls ever.

As far as I'm concerned that's the only time Vince was ever good on commentary. And even then I think Gorilla/Heenan or JR would have made that moment even better

Gaming side and OT are sad right now. If it wasn't for WrassleGAF I don't think I'd visit the forum anymore.

Look at Caderfix trying to win over the sympathy of the GWF Universe in the build up to GWF2.

I agree with you mostly, gaming side and OT feel sad right now. But then I went and revisited Destructoid and the comment sections there kind of suck. So maybe it's not THAT bad here

Guzim

But then every time he had a match, it'd be like, oh, that's some B stuff. And then he gets beat by The Undertaker again and you're like B- stuff. And it just kept dropping precipitously like that until he settled on a D a couple months after his debut. And he's been a D ever since.

The only thing that keeps him from an F is that despite being extremely boring for the most part, he's big, he can move around alright, and he SOMEHOW keeps getting decent reactions (through 2007). I understand keeping him on the payroll even if I now almost always start fast-forwarding to the end of his matches 30 seconds in.

Don't forget that he would adjust his glove a lot.

Gotta counteract this disgraceful Kane bashing

20120612_Article_Divas_Favorite_Demon.jpg

Most lovable and humble man in the business.

Smarky arse Zach grading entirely on in ring abilities, this is sports entertainment fella

klonere

Banned

Kane is the pet project that Vince never lost interest in. He's only winding down now due to age If Kane was actually an ageless demon from the depths of hell Vince would book him forever and made it a condition on his will that Kane continue to be booked after Vince passed.

Zach

Gotta counteract this disgraceful Kane bashing

20120612_Article_Divas_Favorite_Demon.jpg

Most lovable and humble man in the business.

Smarky arse Zach grading entirely on in ring abilities, this is sports entertainment fella

I'm not grading entirely on in-ring ability or he'd be a D out of the gate, pal.

Based Zach

Top Bottom