• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Hasney

Seems like they changed it as that link and every other link Google gives me says the same thing. Which makes it even worse that they actually advertised all those guys wrestling and then none of them did except for Ambrose.

Yeah, that's pretty bad. I know it's card subject to change and all that bollocks, but replacing Cena/AJ with Ambrose/Corbin couldn't be a bigger fuck you.

Beefy

Maybe they can draft writers/producers as well?

I'd like if the women's match for Smackdown at Wrestlemania was a ladder match. Not sure if it will be though but the fact they brought up the lack of a stipulation last night made me think it might be something cool.

Wonder who else will be in that match?

HnjIDGrl.jpg

He's the Strong BJ dude everyone raves about, yeah?

Mike Adamle. In 2008.
JAMAICAN ME CRAAAZZZZY KOFI
UNOS, DOS, ADIOS
THE TAZZ

Man, Mike was the best for all the wrong reasons, i'll never forget this one conversation on the webs at the time where it was about "Mike Admale calls classic WWE moments" and someone came up with "holy moley, there goes foley!" for the KotR98 Cell spot.

Wonder who else will be in that match?
Asuka, even if she's still NXT women's champ.

Kaladin

Wrestling logic tells us that AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon should be for a shot at AJ to get into the main event of Wrestlemania since the whole feud is over Shane apparently screwing AJ out of a Wrestlemania main event slot.

At least, that is Wrestling Logic 101.

Hasney

Wrestling logic tells us that AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon should be for a shot at AJ to get into the main event of Wrestlemania since the whole feud is over Shane apparently screwing AJ out of a Wrestlemania main event slot.

At least, that is Wrestling Logic 101.

Feast or Fired for AJ. He should be used to those matches.

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching this Power Rangers marathon on Twitch got me thinking, WWE should really do a WrestleMania Marathon with Twitch to hype up Mania.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm pretty sure they aired Wrestlemanias back to back on the Network live feed before.

They did, but that's preaching to the choir, this PR marathon is to promote the new movie. Doing it on Twitch would be to promote the Network.

A Network marathon wouldn't spawn a 100+ page thread on GAF, for instance.

Watching this Power Rangers marathon on Twitch got me thinking, WWE should really do a WrestleMania Marathon with Twitch to hype up Mania.

I feel like a few years ago there was some semi regular unofficial streams that would do stuff like this including for events like the rumble where all the rumble matches were playing back to back.
Led to the thread discussion being all over the place.

In any case though I completely agree, alas WWE probably wouldn't do this since the network and all.
And showing 32 may have the opposite hype effect, hoh hoh.

They gave Tommy the push to look good on his debut that's for sure. But the 50-50 booking with the rangers getting their asses kicked before they come back to beat the villain isn't as good.

Kaladin

So Wrestlemania is looking like:

*WWE Universal champion Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar.

*WWE champion Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton.

*The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns.

*WWE United States champion Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens.

*WWE Raw Women's champion Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte.

*Triple H vs. Seth Rollins (expected but not officially announced)

*AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon.

*John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. Maryse & The Miz.

*WWE Raw Tag Team champions Gallows & Anderson vs. Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass

*WWE Smackdown Women's champion Alexa Bliss vs. Mickie James vs. Becky Lynch vs. Carmella vs. Natalya

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Neville vs. Austin Aries.

*The fourth annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawley, Big Show, Curt Hawkins announced as competing.

12 matches so far with the potential to announce another with people who are left out of the show.....or do you add people like Joe, Zayn and Strowman to the ARMBAR if they're not involved elsewhere?

Top Bottom