• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Tom Nook

*The fourth annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawley, Big Show, Curt Hawkins announced as competing.

12 matches so far with the potential to announce another with people who are left out of the show.....or do you add people like Joe, Zayn and Strowman to the ARMBAR if they're not involved elsewhere?

Poor Big Show, expecting a big WM payday match vs Shaq.

Kaladin

There's a couple of
Godzilla
references in the movie. They actually are done in a pretty organic way and don't feel jammed in for SHARED MOVIE UNIVERSE bullshit. Also, stick around after the credits.

I hear the after credits scene is like the ending of last night's Smackdown.

imBask

Banned
i'll "watch" WM (as in i'll talk with my friends for 4h while it's in the background) just to see if it'll be worse than WM32

Tom Nook

There's a couple of
Godzilla
references in the movie. They actually are done in a pretty organic way and don't feel jammed in for SHARED MOVIE UNIVERSE bullshit. Also, stick around after the credits.

Can't wait for the ultimate Triple-Threat match:

Kong vs Godzilla vs Pacific Rim robots.

It's odd but I guess not really odd that they have Maryse mention Kelly Kelly when this basically the story Maria told years back.

Also been using my old HP mouse from 2003 since I had to RMA yet another Razer Naga, this time because the scroll wheel started jumping and it couldn't be fixed without taking it apart and I was still in warranty from the new one from mid-2015 they had me order, that's the sixth since 2011 when I bought my original one. Going to just assume HP has or had higher standards along with the mouse being simpler.

Before that I went through a series of Logitech G7 mice from 2007 until I switched for eventual double click issues I think I had at least the three replacements over that time but they were new unlike Razer for the first three times they sent me time were all new and now that I think of it, that's just like the wireless PS2 controller I had from them that kept getting stuck buttons, I think I got at least three replacements for it before I stopped using my PS2.

My first Naga also was victim of double click issues as well but unlike Logitech Razer's first three replacements were refurbs where the first two had glue oozing out from under a grip pad that was mainly a rest for pinkies after a couple months and the last arrived DOA. The shit build quality/reliability of "gaming mice" is quite irritating and I just wrote way more than I intended on this annoyance.

Hey Kong, you don't have an opponent for Kaiju battle mania? You do now.
Godzilla to give Kong the rub like he did Jet Jaguar.

giphy.gif

It coming out that he's on "Team Dunn" and taking a spot from someone else to give a match with AJ which was originally Brock before he said "fuck that shit".

It's okay, he can't hurt you anymore, he's dead.
I'm surprised Bork would say that unless he knew Berg was coming back, surely a Shane match would be the "biggest" match he could do with the current roster(again barring Berg)

Kaladin

I haven't marked out for a post-credits scene like that since Nick Fury showed up at the end of Iron Man 1

I haven't seen Kong yet, but you're not the only person I've seen who said they did it right, and they did the new Godzilla right. This is going to be a war.

Sephzilla

Can't wait for the ultimate Triple-Threat match:

Kong vs Godzilla vs Pacific Rim robots.

MechaGodzilla being a Jaeger
in this universe is my dream

I haven't seen Kong yet, but you're not the only person I've seen who said they did it right, and they did the new Godzilla right. This is going to be a war.

Kong: Skull Island fixed the booking problems that Godzilla 2014 had.

So what happened on Smackdown last night since I was off doing movie things?
AJ attacked Shane leaving an injury with the worst fake blood ever, Bryan the hypocrite fired him, they somehow ruined AA and the tag division more, Carmella killed the one match with any crowd cheers and chants towards it, Maryse worked shoot, Bray smeared his dead mother figure's ashes on his face.

Also the show ended like a split second after Shane announced he was going to fight AJ.

Kaladin

So what happened on Smackdown last night since I was off doing movie things?

Official setup for Shane vs AJ. AJ attacked Shane, left him bloody after throwing him into a car window, Bryan fired AJ, Shane came back at the end of the show, all bloody and weary and challenged AJ for Mania.

Oh, and wrestling.

AJ attacked Shane leaving an injury with the worst fake blood ever, Bryan the hypocrite fired him, they somehow ruined AA and the tag division more, Carmella killed the one match with any crowd cheers and chants towards it, Maryse worked shoot, Bray smeared his dead mother figure's ashes on his face.

Also the show ended like a split second after Shane announced he was going to fight AJ.

I forgot, you should watch that Wyatt promo...Bray went next level with the creepiness on that shit.

Kaladin

so Bray went full Metal Gear Solid V on us?

He basically said you could never burn Sister Abigail because she is the spawn of Satan or some shit, and smeared her ashes all over himself and said her power now resides within him forever.....I guess as opposed to him worshiping her like he did in the past.

Recall

Who the hell is Todd Chrisley?

He took Gorilla Monsoon's position after his death as a go to guy for Vince to talk but after years of behind the scenes work Todd felt like he could be an on air personality before his retirement.

Vince agreeing to this while finally allowing Todd access to his office legal steroids resulting in Todd stumbling upon an elixir unlike any other. That of letting the drinker become younger in appearance. Eternal middle age-ness.

Legend has it only Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan and John Cena ever knew of its existence until Todd managed to uncover the truth and forever be held as the favourite of the people, the man who defied old age to host bottom tier fake sport programming.

Recall

People are down on this year's Mania, but at least it's not 27.

People are down on EVERY Wrestlemania. 17, 19 etc all had their doubters and complainers and it wasn't until the show was over did they finally just realise that until the show is done, complaining about it just is wasted breath. Though it never matters as the doubters will always exist as pessimism is more enjoyable than optimism.

He took Gorilla Monsoon's position after his death as a go to guy for Vince to talk but after years of behind the scenes work Todd felt like he could be an on air personality before his retirement.

Vince agreeing to this while finally allowing Todd access to his office legal steroids resulting in Todd stumbling upon an elixir unlike any other. That of letting the drinker become younger in appearance. Eternal middle age-ness.

Legend has it only Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan and John Cena ever knew of its existence until Todd managed to uncover the truth and forever be held as the favourite of the people, the man who defied old age to host bottom tier fake sport programming.
Fuck you lol

Hasney

I was pumped for every Mania including 27 because generally, they pulled it out of the bag even when the shows sucked. 27, 28, 29, 31 and 32 just beat that out of me.

There were one or two matches on those shows as well, but man they were a slog to get through live.

The only thing I hope is that "BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE" doesn't become an actual catchphrase. It's working for now, but we know how WWE likes their excessive weekly catchphrases...

Of ones that start with a 3 and don't end in 0, I could agree with that.

T shirt
Front: Think you know the MIZ?
Back: But wait There's more.

Top Bottom