• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Happy 3/16 ya'll
Entrance.gif

The best part of this was Vince pissing himself, we'll never see modern day Stephanie, Triple H or Shane allow themselves to be humiliated in such a matter and especially not on a relatively frequent basis as Vince did back then.

Say what you will about Vince, but his time with Austin was perfect. To your point he had no problem making himself be humiliated.

It's not a joke. A lot of people consider the Screwjob and Vince's speech as the official turning point from New Gen into Attitude and those come at the very end of '97 (Nov & Dec). Russo didn't become a head writer until 97, and for all intents and purposes the product in the ring didn't get full blown attitude until 98.
Yep. Like I said, just because the signs are therr, it isn't officially until after the job.

Fox318

The best part of this was Vince pissing himself, we'll never see modern day Stephanie, Triple H or Shane allow themselves to be humiliated in such a matter and especially not on a relatively frequent basis as Vince did back then.

One thing about Vince is that he absolutely understands the performance part where his humiliation is the heat.

Thats the craziest thing about Vince is that 70% of the shit he probably gets right, but the other 30 is so fucking off its mindblowing.

Zach

I just played some Andromeda. Seems fine. I could see playing it if I'm jonesing for some Mass Effect. Doesn't seem like the leap forward I would've liked, so I definitely won't be buying any time soon, though. Looking forward to the review thread. :D

shanafan

LMAO at the rumored main event for Wrestlemania 34..

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship

It's not happening. People believing this nonsense are just gullible as hell.

Even though I'm not the biggest Fire Pro fan, feel that the series is overrated and wish we could have a great modern 3D wrestling game, I still can't wait for FPW because I won't have to deal with the broken, buggy 2K/Yuke's bullshit.

Speaking of wrasslin games, I almost bought WWE All Stars last week while walking around Walmart and spotting it in their old games case until the guy working electronics said games in the area it was located were $30, game is six years old and with my backlog eff that. Maybe I should've had him actually take it out and check the price but I wasn't that hung up on it.

shanafan

Even though I'm not the biggest Fire Pro fan, feel that the series is overrated and wish we could have a great modern 3D wrestling game, I still can't wait for FPW because I won't have to deal with the broken, buggy 2K/Yuke's bullshit.

Speaking of wrasslin games, I almost bought WWE All Stars last week while walking around Walmart and spotting it in their old games case until the guy working electronics said games in the area it was located were $30, game is six years old and with my backlog eff that. Maybe I should've had him actually take it out and check the price but I wasn't that hung up on it.

That price makes sense. It is still expensive brand new, but you can get it cheap used.

Top Bottom