• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Heroman

Banned
tumblr_omttgre0Or1s066k8o1_400.gif

It's Friday! And Southpaw day!

I'm really looking forward to the Southpaw thing. Looks like it will be pretty fucking amazing.

As for old mate fucking up bad and comparing it to XCOM. Man, I wish when I fucked up so badly (at least, in that context) I could just compare it to XCOM in my own mind. Fucking Christ.

It's not the same case. Ambrose can't have good matches with anyone.
I think Ambrose is a good wrestler so long as he has a great opponent to bounce off. His matches with AJ, KO and Triple H last year were very good.

But then he also had a lot of dud matches, like with Ziggler last year. I don't think he's ever had a good match with a wrestler who doesn't range from the good to great. He comes off like the kind of guy who can have a great match with the right opponent. But when he's the one who has to be the ring general or he's working with someone lower in skill with him he's not that good.

Edit: That said, Ambrose is easily in the top ten on the mic in WWE.

Heroman

Banned
the 15 000 matches he had with Elmsworth in his corner?
The one at Backlash?

the one where he did that springboard lariato HE'S CRAAAAAAAAAYZE MAGGLE HAHA!

Dean Ambros is the fucking worst
The one at backlash was a great match, like if you think that is bad then you only watch top teir matches.

Caderfix

I think Ambrose is a good wrestler so long as he has a great opponent to bounce off. His matches with AJ, KO and Triple H last year were very good.

But then he also had a lot of dud matches, like with Ziggler last year. I don't think he's ever had a good match with a wrestler who doesn't range from the good to great. He comes off like the kind of guy who can have a great match with the right opponent. But when he's the one who has to be the ring general or he's working with someone lower in skill with him he's not that good.

Edit: That said, Ambrose is easily in the top ten on the mic in WWE.

I tried to like Ambrose a few months ago, as the gimmick was interesting, but even back then I didn't think any of his matches were good, and after he became the WWE champ the character went downhill while the wrestling didn't improve.

I'm not saying this to make people mad or anything like that. It's just that it is very disappointing.

Like, even Roman had a great match with fucking 2015 Big Show of all people. I'm not gonna say he could have a great match with anyone but I think that it's funny to see Ambrose fans saying he always has to be carried when Ambrose more likely has to be helped a fair bit too in match.

imBask

Banned
The one at backlash was a great match, like if you think that is bad then you only watch top teir matches.

not gonna lie my memory is real bad it might've been another PPV, which one did they have matches at? Backlash, TLC and another one?

I do remember a bunch of terrible matches on smackdown with Elmsworth tho

Heroman

Banned
not gonna lie my memory is real bad it might've been another PPV, which one did they have matches at? Backlash, TLC and another one?

I do remember a bunch of terrible matches on smackdown with Elmsworth tho
Those ppv matches were great, it was Ellsworth who was the problem

Top Bottom