• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Raw64life

steve-austin-hall-WWE-stunner-loop-stone-cold-stunner-1428927307T.gif

Hasney

According to another forum, something has apparently leaked that will get the thread banned if it went like last time something like this happened. Let's try and keep the thirst down this time.

Oersted

Correct me if I got something wrong

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton

Universal Championship: Goldberg(parttimer) vs Brock Lesnar(parttimer)

Triple Threat Match for the Raw Women's Championship: Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bailey (c)

United States Championship: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens

Triple H(spotlight hogger) vs. Seth Rollins(if he makes it)

Undertaker(parttimer) vs. Roman Reigns

Thank god for the women division I guess

I decided to check out Undertaker vs Shane on YouTube to watch a little bit. The first minute is literally just Shane dancing around the ring while Undertaker looks ready to shoot win this fight.

30 minutes.

Zach

atomic leg drop is a great finisher. way better than the peoples elbow.

the big boot was shitty looking

The big boot is okay sometimes. It's oftentimes lumbering, but whatever!

As a guy who hated the People's Elbow as a youth, I can live with it now. If I imagine the point of the elbow SMASHING the heart and sternum of the opponent, it's okay. >_>

You know what's bad? The Five Knuckle Shuffle. It looks bad. It sounds bad on paper. It's bad. And I've liked Cena overall more than I've disliked him.

P.S. This is John Cena's Wikipedia picture:

220px-John_Cena_May_2016.jpg

Kaladin

Correct me if I got something wrong

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton

Universal Championship: Goldberg(parttimer) vs Brock Lesnar(parttimer)

Triple Threat Match for the Raw Women's Championship: Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bailey (c)

United States Championship: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens

Triple H(spotlight hogger) vs. Seth Rollins(if he makes it)

Undertaker(parttimer) vs. Roman Reigns

Thank god for the women division I guess

You realize there are more full time stars on the card than part time this year, right? Even if you don't count the women and count Jericho as part time.

Shane escapes the Hell's Gate and reverses it into a Sharpshooter where Taker sells it like death. I don't even wanna know why this spot is a thing.

This match trying to sell 46 year old Shane McMahon like a 26 year old underdog is hilarious though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shane escapes the Hell's Gate and reverses it into a Sharpshooter where Taker sells it like death. I don't even wanna know why this spot is a thing.

This match trying to sell 46 year old Shane McMahon like a 26 year old underdog is hilarious though.

he's cut like a 26 year old though

Menome

The leaked shit will see who is thristy or not. Paige
has had nudes and a sex tape leaked
must feel like shit. Hate stuff like this.

It wouldn't matter how thirsty I am, you don't invade someone's privacy like that. I hope I can count on WrassleGAF not to indulge in searching for this content.

Beefy

That's terrible, people who do stuff like that are the worst.

Worst still is you now have articles saying her WWE career is over because of it. Like nothing like shaming a person for their private life.

It wouldn't matter how thirsty I am, you don't invade someone's privacy like that. I hope I can count on WrassleGAF not to indulge in searching for this content.

Yeah, fuck looking up stolen private stuff, it's nasty.

If somebody starts begging for links I hope they get banned. Seriously. That's not acceptable.

Worst still is you now have articles saying her WWE career is over because of it. Like nothing like shaming a person for their private life.
That's silly, she's not the first person to have stuff like this leaked. Look at Seth Rollins.

Rofl!

Holy shit. Michael Hayes said some raunchy shit. I'm not even going to repeat it. It's not racist because you know I'd beat his ass if it was but this shit was hilarious.

Too many softies though so I won't even say it. 👀

DOOT DOOT DOOT

Zach

It was no ruse! I eat a banana a day! Usually with some Planters NUTrition Men's Health Recommended Mix (Peanuts/Almonds/Pistachios)! It's a delicious snack!

Top Bottom