• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Mahonay

Banned
There's some goddamn murdering going on on this page - and not a Guy Fieri gif in sight.

guy-fieri-gif.gif

Carnby

I tried watching Off The Table but I couldn't make it through 5 minutes.

Look, I understand everything that wwe airs is 100 percent controlled, even the "shoot" stuff. I like Table for 3 and JBL Legends, but Off The Table feels like guys cutting promos under the premise of it being a shoot. It just doesn't work.

Mahonay

Banned
Hmmm idk but they were like, "Well this would make people feel good to see the guy get beat up."

Piper legit wanted to fight oj but rumours got out and some of the outer circle heard about it and said, if they do it they'll never get another sponsor.
They would be paying a murderer to perform in their ring. So...probably an insanely bad idea?

Depends on the worker, tbh - there's a lot of shitty deathmatch wrestlers out there, but there are also guys who can put on a good match regardless of weapons. The standard's a bit higher in Japan.

I prefer ones like this, more about crazy chaos and bumps than dudes just cutting and stabbing each other;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1sK17B7zbA
Yeah that's a fun match. One of my first sightings of Kasai. I think the first was that CZW match in 2001 when his elbow got cut open to the point of being able to see the bone.

I can't believe he's still doing deathmatches, 17 years later.

Zach

Jimmy+Snuka+Superfly+Splash+on+Virgil.gif

Note: the man featured in this strobogif is a murderer and you should feel shame for enjoying its majesty. I know I do. Just look at it. Beautiful and haunting. Godspeed, Mahonay.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm going to give everyone until tonight to clean up any posts they've made over the past day or so regarding a certain lewd tape.

To clarify, it shouldn't be posted or screen capped or asked to be sent via PM by anyone on the board.

Best not to mention it if you're unclear.

NSFW content is NEVER ok.

See you tonight!

Ultratech

Watched Southpaw yesterday. Was pretty enjoyable.

Had to laugh my ass off @ the Tex promos.

"He came over to my trailer & put me in an armbar for 2 & a half hours!"

Also glad that Lethal Leap Year joke paid off. lol

somedevil

Watched Southpaw yesterday. Was pretty enjoyable.

Had to laugh my ass off @ the Tex promos.

"He came over to my trailer & put me in an armbar for 2 & a half hours!"

Also glad that Lethal Leap Year joke paid off. lol

It had a lot of in jokes. Like Lana character's initials being CJ and the number for the shirt was the phone number of Mr. Plow from the Simpsons

Also has anyone found out who played the Sea Creature?

Why is it taboo to discuss extra curricular stuff regarding wrestling? Sex tape releasing of someone who is signed to a major company, who also has a movie being made by The Rock about her life. Pretty big deal. I would imagine the movie will be canned and anyone involved in any of the videos will be future endeavored if they are currently signed. Mrs. MEEKMAN can't have shit like that going on with her having a big government job now.

RIP Woods career.

With all the hormones and intermingling in wrestling you know this shit happens all the time, just leave the damn cameras off ya dumbasses.

Thank you.

Browny

Banned
I'm going to give everyone until tonight to clean up any posts they've made over the past day or so regarding a certain lewd tape.

To clarify, it shouldn't be posted or screen capped or asked to be sent via PM by anyone on the board.

See you tonight!
Question: Fieri is still OK?
I genuinely enjoy Diners, Drive-ins and Dives...

See you tonight!
so that does mean we can talk about the tape? but not ask for links and post gifs etc.

the tape is pretty huge news around the industry it would be weird to just act like its not happening

Zach

Is "Cult of Personality" edited out of Network doodles? I'm guessing they were smart enough by then to lock down the usage and it's not an issue, but I dunno. I'm in '08 and he still has doodily doot doot YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH theme (which ain't bad for him, It's pretty hype-y. Like a less butt Edge theme. >_>).

Mahonay

Banned
Is "Cult of Personality" edited out of Network doodles? I'm guessing they were smart enough by then to lock down the usage and it's not an issue, but I dunno. I'm in '08 and he still has doodily doot doot YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH theme (which ain't bad for him, It's pretty hype-y. Like a less butt Edge theme. >_>).
Yes they have the rights to play Cult of Personality on the Network.

Zach have you seen MITB 2011?

Zach

Zach have you seen MITB 2011?

I'm not sure. I think I've heard about it. Or maybe I saw it. I may have checked it out after hearing about it shortly after it happened.

Wait! I think I heard an interview with CM Punk and that one guy who used to be with ESPN -- you know the guy -- and it was all the rage so I PROBABLY checked it out while I was lapsed. Man, I really don't remember.

Anyway, I look forward to it.

Edit: it was Bill Simmons. Unless I'm thinking of a different happening.

I'm not sure. I think I've heard about it. Or maybe I saw it. I may have checked it out after hearing about it shortly after it happened.

Wait! I think I heard an interview with CM Punk and that one guy who used to be with ESPN -- you know the guy -- and it was all the rage so I PROBABLY checked it out while I was lapsed. Man, I really don't remember.

Anyway, I look forward to it.
It's the last WWE match Meltz gave 5 stars

Top Bottom