• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

He had a right to be mad. He should definitely hire a heel
Maybe we can get

a5d17ab9e3tiny-lister1.jpg

Guys, in line to meet AJ. Any last minute tips?
Don't say a word to him, just shove a camera in his face and see how he reacts

If he isn't 100% on board you have the right to harass him for not caring about the fans

Be sure to send the footage to your favorite wrestling websites

so that does mean we can talk about the tape? but not ask for links and post gifs etc.

the tape is pretty huge news around the industry it would be weird to just act like its not happening

Context.

The leak is an act of sexual assault. People making light of it should take a hike imo

People suggesting this is in anyway Woods or Paige's fault are victim blaming and should taking a fucking hike too. This is akin to "well if you wouldn't wear a short skirt..." bullshit.

Personally, of WWE in anyway shame or punish Woods and Paige, I am done with them.

Carnby

Update. We got some dick heads cutting into the vip line. Jokes on them when they ask to see everyone's wrist bands.

Edit. They're fat, almost 40, wearing bootleg gear, and have facial hair that looks like pubic hair. Average fan.

Beefy

Y2Kev is going to ban everyone , Wresslegaf is dead.
-----------------------------------

Also I don't get why you would want to watch wrestling with people stabiing each other and throwing each other on cans etc.

Kornflayx

Update. We got some dick heads cutting into the vip line. Jokes on them when they ask to see everyone's wrist bands.

Edit. They're fat, almost 40, wearing bootleg gear, and have facial hair that looks like pubic hair. Average fan.

Kevin Owens cut in line? Surely he can talk to AJ without doing that

Carnby

Good price considering at comic con the autographs are about 10-15$

I also forgot that by getting the VIP pass, I'm guaranteed to be one of the first 150 people in line.

I'm going to ask AJ to personalize the autograph to my son, who couldn't be here today.

Zach

Y2Kev is going to ban everyone , Wresslegaf is dead.

He seemed pretty reasonable about the whole thing. If you're dumb, you'll get banned. Seemed fair.

Sir.

Did you in fact on the morning of March 18th do it?

I'm not speaking to you without my lawyer present.

30 dollars. They gave me The Rule Book, AJ Styles Chocolate Bar, Wrestlemania Chocolate Bar, WWE Poster Book, and a picture of AJ to autograph.

They gave you nothing! (You bought those things.)

Also I don't get why you would want to watch wrestling with people stabiing each other and throwing each other on cans etc.

You ever watch Jackass? I find that deathmatch wrestling often evokes similar reactions, like: "oh my god I can't believe he's actually going to do that...no way...NO WAY! FUUUUUUCK!! Goddamn, what an idiot".

Deathmatch wrestling scratches that same itch for me personally, it's not something I want to watch all the time though. Also, I think the age you were introduced to deathmatch wrestling plays a part - I was about 12 or so, I loved Beavis & Butthead, my favourite movie was the Paulie Shore "classic" Bio-Dome, I owned an Insane Clown Posse album and Japanese deathmatch wrestling blew my stupid little mind.

Flat Earthers. You never see anything crazy from HHH fans.

I dunno, HHH fans claim he was more than just a B+ player...compared to that, the idea of a flat earth sounds positively reasonable :p

Grossest deathmatch weapon I've seen recently; a board of sliced open cans;

sM1ntcc.gif

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boots, where's the best place to look for some crazy lighttube deathmatch stuff? like in the archive.

to clean everyone's pallete, here's just a dumb deathmatch spot
the dumbest ever

IkD7EDQ.gif

Top Bottom